1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

E252E86F-958F-4B40-A07F-F560AF281876.jpeg.227b253f47cf9959eb3c5fc576ff9829.jpeg

armors are definitely gonna happen! 

5 hours ago, Mommar said:

That’s really my complaint.  I think Bandai made the head lasers too thick and it throws off the look.

they are just too chunky.. maybe someone will come up with a shapeways redesign?? 

Picked up my 31s on road to workplace. That's my first Delta chogokin and it's really impressive for me. New really good box, awesome colors and frosted finnish is great. And of course transparent adapter. Frontier renewal toys was awesome but delta much better on quality and final looking :3 So i'm really enjoyed it and waiting for armor now ^_^

p.s. hate that rear chassis.

n5KYE5Yc5Gg.jpg

8FYl2724G98.jpg

Spoiler

yv0uSmxdffo.jpg

PlFfo6rLIcE.jpg

Y-obNXAnj6s.jpg

wjiNJMOgt2o.jpg

dNaOETzO8b0.jpg

eo-OnueFB1U.jpg

vGI5V-j6cqQ.jpg

kY2Ek2HGJ6U.jpg

nlcwxQ_gEsA.jpg

ju4weHx9VbY.jpg

Edited by SuNDuK

Damn it you guys talked me into it.  got a VF-31S from HLJ, sitting in my Private Warehouse now. 

Still waiting for my 31A to ship from NY and Still have the 31F Movie edition and DX YF-19 Full Set Pack on preorder..

bought so many VF-31 lately not sure if i should go back and try to finish the set... (VF-31C..)

2 minutes ago, darthmayhugh said:

Why are the super parts more money than the actual toy...... It makes them impossible for me to get it really sucks......

Supply and demand. 

Probably want to post this in the existing thread once this gets removed:

The 31C was a real shelf warmer at first.  I remember folks were scoring copies on ebay for something like $165 shipped with an ebay coupon.

Surprising how widely available it was on release, considering how difficult it was to secure a pre-order.

4 minutes ago, darthmayhugh said:

What do you mean get removed?

It might get moved/merged to the VF-31 thread. As for the price, I've learned to buy the parts when they're up for release even if you don't have the valk. They will be the cheapest priced at that time. The supers went for about $70-80ish upon release.

15 hours ago, Lolicon said:

And gone!! Going to pick up a copy of Arad once my funds gets back up on par and to weed out my ever growing hobby collection.

2 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

The 31C was a real shelf warmer at first.  I remember folks were scoring copies on ebay for something like $165 shipped with an ebay coupon.

Surprising how widely available it was on release, considering how difficult it was to secure a pre-order.

Wasn't Mirage's 31c widely accepted after since Messer's 31f and Hayate's [both the 31j and the Kai variant] valks where hot sellers to begin with? :wacko:

6 hours ago, chyll2 said:

looks like Arad is selling well for mandarake and they went and dare. Selling it for 25,000 yen

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1093306265&ref=list

FYI. NY is still at 23,000 yen.

The one listed at Complex at 22k yen is gone. Didn't get it as I was on Manda and purchased two items at the Kohura branch.

2 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

When I last checked. YAJ is already closing for 50k + yen. Yeah. I'm glad NY delivered my 31A

Yes indeed. I’m one of the lucky people who has since received my single 31A order from NY as well. 

Is it just me or does anyone else’s 31A have any visible gaps in the left leg area under the canard? How did you fix this? Mine is still left as is in fighter mode in the display case.