19 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Pfft that's soooo last March. 

J/k grats on finally getting your 31A!

Thanks Lolicon. ;) Actually, it's my friend who's more excited coz I told him that I'm going to sell it to him once NY shipped it to me since I already have a copy from eBay prior.

Just landed. Having waited 2 months or whatever it was for the Kairos, feels weird to receive that one in a few days :lol:.

It'll be the first 31 I'll be transforming....(not by choice, display space is running out with everything in Fighter mode...)

IMG_4098.JPG

Just now, Kinzoku VF said:

Just landed. Having waited 2 months or whatever it was for the Kairos, feels weird to receive that one in a few days :lol:.

It'll be the first 31 I'll be transforming....(not by choice, display space is running out with everything in Fighter mode...)

*snip*

Just imagine how many more will you fit if you transformed everything in Battroid mode? :rolleyes:

22 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Just imagine how many more will you fit if you transformed everything in Battroid mode? :rolleyes:

I know! :lol:....It's been on my mind for years, but I just love my Fighter mode. (Especially when it comes to the Macross Plus, 7, Zero...well most of them...)

6 hours ago, mamboeidos said:

31S is not limited to 1 or it is?

I got mine after the PO so maybe its different?

Its limited to 1 as shown on your cart. You can try to go around the system , if cough, depending on them your account could be suspended.  

2 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Your shelves always impress and make me nervous me at the same time ! :p

Thanks! Touch wood I never had any accidents. Unfortunately I can only fit so many Detolfs in my cave. And the ones with Macross stuff are already crammed. Sucks that fighter mode is taking so much space :(.

6 minutes ago, F360 said:

Its limited to 1 as shown on your cart. You can try to go around the system , if cough, depending on them your account could be suspended.  

But when I bought it few days ago there was no limited to 1 per customer I think.

Could it be only during pre order period?

1 hour ago, funkymonkeyjavajunky said:

What was your order number and when did you order?

Ordered on the 10th of Oct. At this point we’ve concluded from what been posted that they’re shipping it randomly and customers who only have one order. 

Randomly because at the same time I got a preparation in progress email there’s one or two members here who has an order date ahead of me got a preparation email as well. Sorry can’t keep track on who’s who. And there’s still members ahead of me only received replies from their ticket inquiries. 

Also anyone who have multiple orders has been pushed back based on one of the replies member here received. And it wouldn’t hurt to always asked nicely for any updates from them.

A test of patience indeed.

47 minutes ago, recon said:

Better scan of the VF-31S full armor

FB_IMG_1532444721110.jpg

As wow as it looks, wish the missile pods on the boosters have ratchet joints. If not, I wish that and the rail cannon can also be removable. It felt that those two are kind of too much for me. So hope there’s an option for those to have it get removed. ^_^ 

18 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Ordered on the 10th of Oct. At this point we’ve concluded from what been posted that they’re shipping it randomly and customers who only have one order. 

Randomly because at the same time I got a preparation in progress email there’s one or two members here who has an order date ahead of me got a preparation email as well. Sorry can’t keep track on who’s who. And there’s still members ahead of me only received replies from their ticket inquiries. 

Also anyone who have multiple orders has been pushed back based on one of the replies member here received. And it wouldn’t hurt to always asked nicely for any updates from them.

A test of patience indeed.

Well, at least NY is beginning to fill orders later than the 6th and 7th. I placed my order towards the end of the month.

I just sent in another check-up ticket to NY about my pair of 31As, and all they really said was "We haven't forgotten about your order!"

So as not to poke the sleeping dog, I'm waiting until I receive my order to lay into them about finding out exactly what happened to cause this level of nonsense. <_<