Hmm.. You guys made me re-think about passing over Arad's 31s (that is if I pass on getting another couple of 1/6th figures). :p

Like the head sculpting differences here for all the 31 valks as of now (also posted on link. Here's the close up).

1532159965129.jpg

11 hours ago, Toonz said:

i contacted amiami and got a reply

Hello.

Thank you for mailing us.

We apologize for the trouble you are experiencing with our website.

There would currently be a problem with our PayPal account on PayPal’s side. This problem would unfortunately not be resolved until Monday Japan standard time.

Please kindly note that all orders that were supposed to be paid by Monday will have their payment deadline extended to reflect the delay caused by this problem.

Please kindly try again to send your Payment for your order on Monday by following the payment link or directly sending the payment directly through PayPal.

To send a payment directly  

Please send us your order total in JPY via PayPal at e_support@amiami.com and include your order ID in the payment subject.

Please kindly make sure that your PayPal account delivery address matches with the address we have in our system. Once this step is completed, kindly proceed to make a payment for this shipping cost and make sure to select the right delivery address.

Please let us know if you have any difficulties or problems when sending your payment on Monday.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for shopping at AmiAmi

Warm Regards,
AmiAmi

Thanks man for sharing, will wait until(Sunday night) to do the payment, won't hurt to wait some more days :D 

2 hours ago, borgified said:

Hmm.. You guys made me re-think about passing over Arad's 31s (that is if I pass on getting another couple of 1/6th figures). :p

Like the head sculpting differences here for all the 31 valks as of now (also posted on link. Here's the close up).

1532159965129.jpg

I like 31C head better :D

Love the 31A, followed by the 31F head, and most likely chuck's in the top 3 in the future.. Those are the unique and different instead of visor shaped eye slots..

Tho i can understand why mirage is very appealing with her dual visor and back line sensor.

Urgh only told my self to get 2 walkure valks + a 31A valk maximum.......gah......am up to 4  now....

Edited by seti88

Was going to post this couple of hours ago; however the site was down of maintenance as of 2:30 PM PST and now logged in to see a new format.

Arad's 31s is gone from Manda..

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1092905813&ref=list

However Mirage's Supers is now up for grabs.

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1092904903&ref=1092905813

33 minutes ago, borgified said:

Was going to post this couple of hours ago; however the site was down of maintenance as of 2:30 PM PST and now logged in to see a new format.

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1092905813&ref=list

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1092904903&ref=1092905813

It was gone the moment the link was posted up here at 22k

36 minutes ago, borgified said:

Damn, Mirage supers already up to 12k, glad I got one through pre-order.

Those who ordered at AmiAmi, is the 31S your only order or comes with other preorders? I haven’t received any payment invoice for my second one since it comes with a preorder with a release date next week. This is the first I preordered 2 items with the same release month so I’m not sure if I will get the invoice after all the items gets released. Can anyone confirm if that’s how they do it based on your experience? Thanks.

32 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Those who ordered at AmiAmi, is the 31S your only order or comes with other preorders? I haven’t received any payment invoice for my second one since it comes with a preorder with a release date next week. This is the first I preordered 2 items with the same release month so I’m not sure if I will get the invoice after all the items gets released. Can anyone confirm if that’s how they do it based on your experience? Thanks.

Yeah, when placing pre-orders with AmiAmi you have the option to ship items separately or ship items that release in the same month together. If you choose to ship items that release in the same month together, then AmiAmi will wait until all your "same month" orders are in stock before packaging them up and sending them off.

1 hour ago, technoblue said:

Yeah, when placing pre-orders with AmiAmi you have the option to ship items separately or ship items that release in the same month together. If you choose to ship items that release in the same month together, then AmiAmi will wait until all your "same month" orders are in stock before packaging them up and sending them off.

Thanks technoblue for the answer. I understand the same month shipping process. However, do they sent out payment invoice whenever each item gets available or have it get paid at the same time towards when the last item gets available? Basically paying everything at once when the last item gets available. Is that how it is to some?

Edit: I just checked their FAQ page, and it looks like it needs to get paid after the last item gets released. I just got concern since everyone got an error message regarding paypal payments. Will just wait until next week when the other item gets released. Again, thanks technoblue. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm

On 7/21/2018 at 4:55 AM, Mommar said:

Hlj charged me.  cdj i’m waiting for shipping.  

Kinda no updates from CDJ since "In Shipping Process"...

On 7/21/2018 at 5:30 AM, F360 said:

Hlj just charged and place in PW

I've requested for shipping from HLJ PW thru EMS, expecting to get it next week.

Edited by Andy NYK

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Thanks technoblue for the answer. I understand the same month shipping process. However, do they sent out payment invoice whenever each item gets available or have it get paid at the same time towards when the last item gets available? Basically paying everything at once when the last item gets available. Is that how it is to some?

Edit: I just checked their FAQ page, and it looks like it needs to get paid after the last item gets released. I just got concern since everyone got an error message regarding paypal payments. Will just wait until next week when the other item gets released. Again, thanks technoblue. ;) 

You're welcome, no3Ljm. I was thinking about how AmiAmi asks for payment for everything at the same time too (I have completed multi-item pre-orders with them before), but it looks like I spaced out when typing my response. :blink: Happy to see you found the answer in their FAQ. Will cross my fingers and hope that your other item releases on schedule so that you don't have to wait too much longer. ;) 

46 minutes ago, Andy NYK said:

Kinda no updates from CDJ since "In Shipping Process"...

Just got the shipped email from Cdjapan.  

If you check the tracking they shipped out on Friday.    They were just slow at emailing .^_^

30 minutes ago, F360 said:

If you check the tracking they shipped out on Friday.    They were just slow at emailing .^_^

Indeed, hahaha! My friend's unit though. Mine's thru HLJ.

4 hours ago, F360 said:

Meanwhile, HLJ is so quick at emailing that the tracking number isn't even valid yet, lol!

7 hours ago, technoblue said:

You're welcome, no3Ljm. I was thinking about how AmiAmi asks for payment for everything at the same time too (I have completed multi-item pre-orders with them before), but it looks like I spaced out when typing my response. :blink: Happy to see you found the answer in their FAQ. Will cross my fingers and hope that your other item releases on schedule so that you don't have to wait too much longer. ;) 

Thank you sir. I just panicked a little bit when I read people had problems regarding paypal payments and I checked my emails and I didn't get any invoice whatsoever from them. But when I checked their site, atleast they mentioned that it needs to get paid if all the items are complete. Which is nice by the way, whereas with Nippon-Yasan, you have to pay the whole order once the first item arrives. And regarding about waiting, it's ok. My first one is already sitting pretty at HLJ PW because I'm also waiting for another order. It's just another VF-31 so it's fine to wait. I mean, we've already waited for months for that one elusive VF-31 (which by the way I'm still waiting for NY's update for shipping confirmation), so waiting for the 31S for another couple of weeks is just nothing. Hehehe. :lol: 

8 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

What paint issue though? The 31 is really prone to scratching or peeling in the shoulder mechanism

Not sure man. There were some members prompting others in local macrosssg community to check their pieces cos there were some paint issues. Details are sketchy atm