On 19/07/2018 at 4:40 PM, seti88 said:

So if that's the case, i dont think any adapters will be on the 31S release, but rather on the 31S armor parts.

Its all speculation...

Ya, i feel so too, so the DX sets won't have changes but they'll make their moves on the accessories or add-ons. 

Looks good, I'm excited.  I'll probably be one of the last to get mine, as I'm mid-move and need to get mine sent to my new address, but at least I'll save a bit on shipping.  The colors look better in toy form than animated, imo.

Also glad to see the reaction missiles made it.

Glad I canceled all my HLJ preorders on Weds morning.

Somehow knew that the 31S would be easily available after release.  Seeing as how they are still not sold out, either Bandai produced more, or there just isn't that much interest in the S.

Also canceled my MB Strike and DX YF-19.  Figured I only need one copy of a Valk instead of Doubles.  More for ya'll.

21 hours ago, enphily said:

Thanks for the post! Originally tot battroid mode would end up too cluttered in its colors and patterns but somehow am really liking it more than the other modes....

Must be the red in the shoulders and fins!

f74d3cde-s.jpg.9a36f75b085e128b8ce860fc96b579b8.jpg89917ff6-s.jpg.26d665cb90e129928bd36a38c45c46f8.jpg

B))

And yeah the missiles are a nice inclusion!

5227205e-s.jpg.310049040e90730b10b49e4699e86897.jpg

Edited by seti88

18 minutes ago, Toonz said:

AmiAmi requests for payment but their payment system is having problem now.

my paypal couldn't get through

called paypal to check and my acct is OK

amiami what's wrong with you

Me too. Something about limitation. 

46 minutes ago, Toonz said:

AmiAmi requests for payment but their payment system is having problem now.

my paypal couldn't get through

called paypal to check and my acct is OK

amiami what's wrong with you

27 minutes ago, Wally said:

Me too. Something about limitation. 

I got the same thing. The error message was something like this,

"Your account is limited.  Please check your account overview."

Strange, I wonder what's going on.

So I edited my order payment method to CC and now I have wait for Amiami normal business hours for them to calculate shipping cost. The shipping cost was already calculated when I had it set for Paypal.  :rolleyes::lol:

Edited by Saburo

18 minutes ago, Saburo said:

I got the same thing. The error message was something like this,

"Your account is limited.  Please check your account overview."

Strange, I wonder what's going on.

So I edited my order payment method to CC and now I have wait for Amiami normal business hours for them to calculate shipping cost. The shipping cost was already calculated when I had it set for Paypal.  :rolleyes::lol:

I'm having the same issue. There seems to be a reddit post about this.

1 minute ago, ArchieNov said:

Oh and I thought it was just me having this issue. I did the same thing and changed the payment method to CC, but now have to wait for the new invoice. Ugh...

1 minute ago, Valkyrie2008 said:

I too thought there was something wrong with my PayPal account so I went ahead and paid with CC and now waiting for recalculation email also. I should've check here first. :lol:

@ArchieNov and @Valkyrie2008 we are now waiting in the same line.  :wacko:

i contacted amiami and got a reply

Hello.

Thank you for mailing us.

We apologize for the trouble you are experiencing with our website.

There would currently be a problem with our PayPal account on PayPal’s side. This problem would unfortunately not be resolved until Monday Japan standard time.

Please kindly note that all orders that were supposed to be paid by Monday will have their payment deadline extended to reflect the delay caused by this problem.

Please kindly try again to send your Payment for your order on Monday by following the payment link or directly sending the payment directly through PayPal.

To send a payment directly  

Please send us your order total in JPY via PayPal at e_support@amiami.com and include your order ID in the payment subject.

Please kindly make sure that your PayPal account delivery address matches with the address we have in our system. Once this step is completed, kindly proceed to make a payment for this shipping cost and make sure to select the right delivery address.

Please let us know if you have any difficulties or problems when sending your payment on Monday.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for shopping at AmiAmi

Warm Regards,
AmiAmi