7 hours ago, Saviant said:

Just saw a new in box VF-31A Kairos on mandarake for 48000 JPY if anyone wants one

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1092462604&ref=1087655763

Now gone!

Back track to the DVD cover release to the Delta Movie..  The Armoured parts to the 31 on the missile racks has the 171 Armoured vibe, however, will the movie explain the "ring like appendages" towards the end of the valk in battriod mode?

If I had to take a guess I’d assume the in universe explanation is as some sort of heat mediation mechanism.  Either that or to assist with manuvering because the additional 171 missile packs bolted to the sides of the fast packs might interfere with the thrusters there.

Edited by Mommar

1 hour ago, borgified said:

Now gone!

Back track to the DVD cover release to the Delta Movie..  The Armoured parts to the 31 on the missile racks has the 171 Armoured vibe, however, will the movie explain the "ring like appendages" towards the end of the valk in battriod mode?

My guesses would be either heat sinks, sensor package or fixed hard points.

On 7/14/2018 at 9:01 AM, no3Ljm said:

Nah. Bandai is just telling us how screwed we are for their plastic creations. Hahaha! :lol:

On 7/14/2018 at 8:59 AM, F360 said:

Just when you think you got them all and is ready for the armor pack.

BAM!, 5 sets of armor packs shown on the blu-ray cover. :mellow:

Bandai, are you telling us to be start saving!?  ;)

Just don't buy them. B))

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Dear god, the 31a is already more of a grail piece than the VF-0D...

How long until it catches up with the Yamato 1/60s Elint/VF-1D/Super Ostrich/Angel Birds/etc?

I've seen the 1/60 Yammie V.2 Super O on Manda going for roughly ¥60k yen (?) and a Yammie 1/60 VF-1 with Green Supers (Vermilion Squad colour) for ¥50k yen (?). 

On Jungle is the Yammie 1/60 M&M valks for ¥50k yen (?) each.

I'm just estimating on the prices here since I'm at work right now and taking a short break.

It's slowly crawling up in price for the 31a, in regards to the old Yammie valks and the VF-0.

Edit: Changed the listing to Jungle for the M&M valks.

For those who are Die Hard G1 TF fans, isn't the listing for Grand Max is close to $2 million plus USD (if you can find it that is). :blink:

Edited by borgified

My VF-31A shipped through NY today!  (Ordered 10/7 3am)  And to think, I had just logged on today to request store credit :)

I'd be even more excited if I hadn't already bought a pair at the scalper's markup since I was impatient.  But another in the family never hurts.

Finally got my 31A on the way. Sent an email to NY on Friday after I saw a post of another member showed his preparation in progress and I noted that my order was earlier than him and had an earlier order number. I got a reply with the preparation in progress  today.

20180717_014210.thumb.jpg.d9ad6fa540ce5e52a1261940b2b5ede9.jpg

Screenshot_20180717-013817_Chrome.jpg

20180717_014210.jpg

Edited by Mr Bomber
double post

8 minutes ago, Mr Bomber said:

Finally got my 31A on the way. Sent an email to NY on Friday after I saw a post of another member showed his preparation in progress and I noted that my order was earlier than him and had an earlier order number. I got a reply with the preparation in progress  today.

20180717_014210.thumb.jpg.d9ad6fa540ce5e52a1261940b2b5ede9.jpg

Screenshot_20180717-013817_Chrome.jpg

20180717_014210.jpg

Ordered a day before you and still waiting T_T 

5 minutes ago, NeoVanguard said:

Ordered a day before you and still waiting T_T 

you should send an email asking for yours, i  did on friday and today i got preparation in progress

I have, in the previous batch of shipments.   Worst part in the last shipment there was a person that was only 10 Order numbers before me. NY's reply was: 

Date: 2018-06-26 11:15:04
Name: Fiona
Printer friendly version

Hello 

Yes, i already inform the dispatch center about your pre order

Please don't hesitate to send another message if you need anything else.

Kind Regards

Just another note of help to those waiting: I was always cordial in my communication with NY and did not let them know about order numbers before me, etc.  Also, it was quite random: I got my shipment notice today although my last communication with them was 3 weeks ago.  It really seems that they're drawing numbers out of a hat or something!

4 hours ago, dur said:

Just another note of help to those waiting: I was always cordial in my communication with NY and did not let them know about order numbers before me, etc.  Also, it was quite random: I got my shipment notice today although my last communication with them was 3 weeks ago.  It really seems that they're drawing numbers out of a hat or something!

Same, I was very polite with it just stating facts and taking the emotion out of it.

A happy customer service rep might beable to pull strings where an offend angry one will just ignore you :)

20 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

Has anyone gotten any multiple orders from NY yet?  I feel like I saw at least one get through a while back, but no luck yet on mine, and it was ordered on the 7th. :huh: 

I think there have been 1-2 doubles shipped but I can’t recall who. 

I’m in the same boat as you; haven’t heard sh!t. Still waiting NY *whispers* you bastids