3 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Wow! Now that's a great shot!

The Kairos looks so left out without super parts, like the poor kid whose parents couldn't afford a uniform. /flashbacktraumaticchildhood

Thanks @Lolicon

/iknowhowyoufeel Here's the modern day version.

Kairos to parents: "Everyone at school has Jordan's" :lol:

19 minutes ago, Kinzoku VF said:

Humm.....A suspicious package just showed up :ph34r:.....

IMG_2837.JPG

looks abt just abt right for the size of a TWE box with padding. and since you posted in the 31 thread....it must be..

sherlock-4.png.83363ec2e6cf6b33b653be54e5b3c45f.png

......i dunno i give up. whatever could it be? 

Edited by seti88

26 minutes ago, Kinzoku VF said:

That cursed Kairos what else! :lol:. Somehow still can't get myself to open the bloody thing....

IMG_2847.JPG

Congrats, it’s nice to see more deliveries this month! So maybe the June restock rumor had some truth to it after all?

16 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

Congrats, it’s nice to see more deliveries this month! So maybe the June restock rumor had some truth to it after all?

Thanks! Yes, hopefully they'll finally start getting some stocks, truly hope all orders get sent by the end of the month so that we can finally move on and forget this mess ever happened in the first place....<_<

15 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Wow! Now that's a great shot!

The Kairos looks so left out without super parts, like the poor kid whose parents couldn't afford a uniform. /flashbacktraumaticchildhood

I bet the super parts will be readily available, but most folks still won't have a valk to add them to. :-P

Edited by funkymonkeyjavajunky

@Kinzoku VF shoulda demanded a full refund. Could've gotten a free VF in the mail because if NY can't be arsed to send out proper notification updates, they probably don't have it in their system either... :D

Anyway, congrats to all. Hopefully VFs really are slowly trickling out, though why Bandai wouldn't address this in a press release I don't know...

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

Congrats! I was hoping you would calm down and not stress yourself out too much over it.B))

Thanks! Yeah....the stressing out for nothing was getting tiresome. Especially when it became clear in April/May the delay was going to be considerable. 

1 hour ago, kajnrig said:

Anyway, congrats to all. Hopefully VFs really are slowly trickling out, though why Bandai wouldn't address this in a press release I don't know..

I'm still wondering whether Bandai has anything to do with this mess. There seem to have been some early delays here and there, but  apparently, most Japanese customers received theirs in a timely fashion ( judging from the Japanese Tweets, blogs, reviews etc). Though local collectors were fine, a lot of international resellers based in Japan somehow got cut short and in the process the price skyrocketed. Maybe Bandai knowing that the rest of their orders were coming from retailers (who aren't really supposed to buy crate loads of TWE to begin with) decided to take their sweet time to deliver...? Not sure we'll ever find out <_<

Put in a ticket, just asking for a status update. They responded:

Date: 2018-06-15 09:27:57
Name: Fiona
Printer friendly version

Hello

Thank you for your message

Unfortunately we did not yet receive our stock from the Maker.
When we will receive it we will send your pre order

But if you don't want to wait anymore, we cancel it . We totally understand you have been waiting for a long time

Please don't hesitate to send another message if you need anything else.

Kind Regards

Nippon-yasan.com
Customer Service

Figured at worst I'd get this message, at best maybe give them a poke and hope it helps getting my order fulfilled.

Ha - I did the same this evening and received similar:

Thank you for your message

Unfortunately we did not receive yet our stock form the maker
We will honor your pre order but as you see it will take times
We apologies for this delay behind our control 

Edited by Petrov27

1 hour ago, David Hingtgen said:

Anyone hear of SAL being slower lately?  My 31C parts shipped out of Osaka the 31st, and nothing since.  90% of the time I have SAL in-hand in 10-14 days, but these aren’t even in the US yet. 

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Yeah, my stuff used to be 2-3 weeks, not 3-4, with one that's at 5-6

I read that SAL can take up to two months before you get the package at the doorstep (usually 5 weeks is the average). My copy of Mirage's 31c from Amiami via SAL is still sitting at the docks according to the updates since the last month (ordered it before Golden Week holidays).

I ordered two items from Manda via SAL and it took two weeks from the post of exchange into YVR's postal outlet.

Hopefully that Mirage's 31c arrives intact and not battered up (even EMS does have battered up boxes). It's not the senders fault of damaged boxes. but it's commonly how the postal people handle the package.. :mellow:

Edited by borgified

23 minutes ago, borgified said:

I read that SAL can take up to two months before you get the package at the doorstep (usually 5 weeks is the average). My copy of Mirage's 31c from Amiami via SAL is still sitting at the docks according to the updates since the last month (ordered it before Golden Week holidays).

I ordered two items from Manda via SAL and it took two weeks from the post of exchange into YVR's postal outlet.

Hopefully that Mirage's 31c arrives intact and not battered up (even EMS does have battered up boxes). It's not the senders fault of damaged boxes. but it's commonly how the postal people handle the package.. :mellow:

Depends on the destination. To Chile best case scenario is three weeks, normally six and worst case so far two months

2 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

Anyone hear of SAL being slower lately?  My 31C parts shipped out of Osaka the 31st, and nothing since.  90% of the time I have SAL in-hand in 10-14 days, but these aren’t even in the US yet. 

I have had SAL shipments take as long as 4 weeks, so I would not get worried yet if you have only been waiting for 15 days or so.

42 minutes ago, Guyffon said:

Woah my order for the VF-31A just shipped too, and all it took was 3 months of waiting

Gratz Guyffon. It's worth the 3 months wait, really nice bird ^_^.

Just reading some of the responses here from my last post.

Yeah, I'm pretty much done with NY.  I got my order, but their customer service was so bad I don't want to deal with them again.  Here's the kicker - early on, I offered to reduce down to a single order if they would refund the difference and it would make it more likely for me to get one and to help them get more units out to those single unit purchasers.  All they responded with was it was impossible to refund because it had been too long, and cancellation would blacklist my account.

22 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

SAL's been really slow since at least the start of 2018. 

I've been getting my SAL stuff at least a month on average now instead of last year's 2-week avg.

Even SAL-R's like at least 3-4 weeks now on avg.

At least if it went thru LA's ports instead of SF.

It's been really aggravating.