Just now, mamboeidos said:

just a meal or 2 less. get it first to save the headache later....

I guess. Placed an order, but for some reason it told me my CC is declined and they will attempt once more in 1~2 days without dropping my confirmed order. The same thing happened with CDJ during the YF19 PO madness before. The card works like an hours ago. No idea whether it's their end's problem or mine giving that on my end my CC isn't auto locked by suspecting transaction.

1 minute ago, ridgebacks said:

I guess. Placed an order, but for some reason it told me my CC is declined and they will attempt once more in 1~2 days without dropping my confirmed order. The same thing happened with CDJ during the YF19 PO madness before. The card works like an hours ago. No idea whether it's their end's problem or mine giving that on my end my CC isn't auto locked by suspecting transaction.

y not use paypal?

Thats what I think too, at least they will fulfill their orders

As for NY, yes it only happened once, but once is enough to warrant a change of vendors for me, since they changed their payment policies to punish 'everyone' for a few people cancelling TWEs on them and make you pay immediately for them. If they had not done that I might have stayed a customer to them, but since they chose this path, I guess I have to protect myself somehow from future disappointments. 

5 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

To be safe, if it is like a 4 month window, maybe get it within a 3 month window.

Yeah, I learned that lesson with the 32A, haha! It's actually about a 5 month window I think is safe so I figure 4 months just in case. :p

I didn't order the 31C pack until just a couple months ago and still got that shipped out the day NY claimed they got it. 

18 minutes ago, borgified said:

Keeping track and posting updates on this pre-order @Shizuka the Cat? :)

Meow! Of course.

Admittedly, sometimes I wonder why I do this... especially given that I have no interest in this LillDraken pre-order.

Edited by Shizuka the Cat

1 hour ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

dont forget abt anime export...

7180 yen - http://www.anime-export.com/product/40310

1 hour ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Meow! Of course.

Admittedly, sometimes I wonder why I do this... especially given that I have no interest in this LillDraken pre-order.

a715339b0befb60000af619ccadca006--funny-cat-photos-funny-cats.jpg.d2211c6245dd993c01e998e991e43736.jpg

:lol:

All the Aussie members here, do you foresee problem getting this (in fact, everything) overseas after 1st July this year? I wonder what sort of mess would it be. I don't think NY, HLJ and AmiAmi would give a damn about registering a tax account with OZ government.

For all non-Aussie members, after 1 July, we will be tax 10% (GST) even if we bought $1.00 item from overseas. Unlike VAT in UK, which the tax is collected by the carrier, our brilliant government ask the overseas sellers to register a tax account with Aust government and collect the tax for them, as if the overseas sellers would give a damn about it.

Edited by Firefox

4 hours ago, Slave IV said:

What's the official end date of the order period? I figure I have at least 4 months before I need to worry about and pay for this. 

AE has the end date listed at the end of this month june 25th. Release date is at the end of January of 2019. Thats about 6 months away if you preorder all the way until the closing date.  NY can still pull their stunt but that the demand for this wont be high. That shouldnt be the case this time, but you never know.

17 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

I find it weird that the pre-order is still available everywhere, after what I witnessed with the past couple of releases.

I think that is generally the case with TWE items.  They are open for a few months.

I'm leaning towards sitting this one out...I can get an HMR for that price ^_^

10k yen for Falcon?! Is there a middle finger emoji?

I doubt the demand will be sky high for this set. Costs almost as much as the last one, but 262 no leg packs, shield, or sword. And the previous set wasn't exactly hard to get either.

49 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

I find it weird that the pre-order is still available everywhere, after what I witnessed with the past couple of releases.

TWE are made to order so there’s no PO madness. Just have to get your order in by the retailers deadline. 

You can also use a proxy to order directly from Bandai.