4 hours ago, WaferMouse said:

Welcome back to the thread, Dex. You just missed the 31F w/ Draken clips PO, next TWE is the Drakens themselves. No news on 31A supers yet.

Good to know, thanks.

I don't care for the Draken attachments for the 31F, but I have to say, that is a pretty lame way to roll them out, selling an entire 31F with the clips only, and then the Draken's separately? You'd think they could sell the clips with the Drakens for people like me who have a 31F already. Again, I'm not actually interested in this, just speaking generally.

It does make sense to bandai to bundle the clips with the 31F, since it presents an opportunity to make more $ out of the 31 mold just by including 2 clips + hayate fig. 

If the lil drakens were bundled with clips, that would basically limit the market to only those who have the 31F before (and even then it would be iffy).

Or how about include the damn clips with the Lil Draken set so those of who already have the 31F don't have to buy an entirely new 31F just for that? 

It's not like Bandai cares if you missed out on previous releases. I didn't see a super parts set release in conjunction with the 31J Kai. People had to go hunt down the old 31J set. 

If Bandai wants to reissue the 31F for people who didn't buy the previous release in the distant past of 2017, then that's great. 

But making it so those of us who already have it have to buy another just for some clips? That's hella lame. 

2 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

What if....Bandai releases a 31F with the clips, and a lil'draken pack with the clips?

I mean, I've already got a pair of drones from the 262 pack I can use, just like some people already have a 31F they can use.

Hope this is true but right now, we can only guess

My problem with NY is that when people started to cancel their pre-orders for TWE items, they punished all their customers by making them pay 1st for TWE pre-orders. Now that they have taken our money and still trickling the sending of items till now, and my order is on the 7th of Oct, a mere days after the opening for ordering and they have yet to fulfil it,what about the rest whom ordered after me? So by this logic, shouldn’t we, the customers, punish NY for taking our money and not give any explanation to what happened and only offer a sh*tty store credit if you ask for a refund, and let me remind you that that store credits come with a ton of caveats.

So for me, If and when I get my VF-31A, I will be done with doing business with them. 

I had enough, and contacted them (NY) yesterday morning (the only times I mailed them before that was shortly after release, end of March).

They have yet to fulfill orders from the 7th. Those mid-May stocks never materialised. And unless anyone has solid proof regarding those  'June Stocks', feel free to post the official Bandai post regarding the matter. Everything else is just rumours and assumptions (one other store said they'll receive "some" stocks in June doesn't mean a thing....not to mention their stocks might be a box of 10, that's it.)

7 months ago, you pay for something, 2 months after the official release date, you still haven't received your product nor a proper explanations. Yet, no one seems willing to contact them? Yeah, makes sense <_<I get it,  everyone's 'afraid' to msg them in case they cancel their orders ( no other reason why you wouldn't want to find out what is happening with your order....right?) 

They haven't even fulfilled the first 2 days of preorders, yet, somehow, they're going to send off all orders now? Feel free to explain and back up the reasoning behind this 'hope'.

Maybe more people should message NY, you know, 'out of curiosity', rather than wait, say nothing, and hope those rumours will come to fruition.

Here's a hint: June won't be much different than April/May.

12 minutes ago, Kinzoku VF said:

I had enough, and contacted them (NY) yesterday morning (the only times I mailed them before that was shortly after release, end of March).

They have yet to fulfill orders from the 7th. Those mid-May stocks never materialised. And unless anyone has solid proof regarding those  'June Stocks', feel free to post the official Bandai post regarding the matter. Everything else is just rumours and assumptions (one other store said they'll receive "some" stocks in June doesn't mean a thing....not to mention their stocks might be a box of 10, that's it.)

7 months ago, you pay for something, 2 months after the official release date, you still haven't received your product nor a proper explanations. Yet, no one seems willing to contact them? Yeah, makes sense <_<I get it,  everyone's 'afraid' to msg them in case they cancel their orders ( no other reason why you wouldn't want to find out what is happening with your order....right?) 

They haven't even fulfilled the first 2 days of preorders, yet, somehow, they're going to send off all orders now? Feel free to explain and back up the reasoning behind this 'hope'.

Maybe more people should message NY, you know, 'out of curiosity', rather than wait, say nothing, and hope those rumours will come to fruition.

Here's a hint: June won't be much different than April/May.

I have messaged them and ask them for an explaination, and got the cookie cutter response, even got 2 people to call them on seperate occasions and got similar responses and the 2nd time they gave the ‘mid may’ answer. Just a week ago I asked them about their mid may stock and I got back the ‘your order is too old and will only get store credit if you cancel’ response. Believe me, some of us are not taking it lying down, but what else can we do if they choose to just say the same things and threaten your order with caveat filled store credit? How are you so sure we are all not doing anything about it.

I answered them that I only want my toy at this time nad they can take their BS store credit and shove it up where the sun don’t shine, but I got no response from that reply, go figure.

I had an exchange via chat and ticket last night. NY reassured me that they had my money (received payment), and that Registered SAL can take a long time...what?

After they finally grasped that my order hadn’t actually shipped, I got this lovely message:

“Hello,

We do not have an expected timeline for the delivery of this item yet. You have the possibility to cancel this order, it will be refund as a voucher, your payment on paypal has been done too long ago. We will not be able to refund on paypal.

Kind regards,

Nippon-yasan.com”

...outstanding. 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
wrods

2 hours ago, Guyffon said:

How are you so sure we are all not doing anything about it.

I answered them that I only want my toy at this time nad they can take their BS store credit and shove it up where the sun don’t shine, but I got no response from that reply, go figure.

I was only saying 'most people'. I'm sure some have tried. But some of the people I spoke are still waiting without contacting them mostly in fear that their orders would be automatically cancelled if they complained about this unacceptable situation.

I did message them again a day ago myself. The lack of reply as soon as you mention that you do not want a refund/voucher implies the following:

"You want your VF? Tough, we don't have have enough stocks to honor all those preorders, never had, never will. Want to wait for nothing? Go ahead, just mail us when you finally want a store voucher, we'll reply then."

Most likely scenario: NY received all their stock in March, but only a fraction of what they were expecting  (probably due to a mistake from their part, assuming they'd be able to get their hands on that much stock, or they forgot to place the rest of the orders, their proxies sold them off for a profit) whatever the issue, it doesn't matter anymore, the outcome is the same.

From the beginning, probably to save face and unlike most other retailers who came clean right away regarding the situation, NY decided to keep it going for as long as possible (until now). Sending out a few every month out of a hat from that initial stock they got in March. That's it. Much more realistic than: 'Bandai is producing extra runs', 'Stocks from March are stuck in customs in HK' , 'Magic May stocks have been delayed to June'. 'Some stores are getting extra stocks in June' (yeah right not from Bandai they're not...maybe 5 or 10 pieces tops with a premium to pay on top). From day one in Japan, seemed that anyone who ordered a Kairos got their orders. Why would Bandai bother producing more? To satisfy the international demand from customers that aren't even supposed to get hold of those pieces in the first place? Doesn't make any sense. 

When NY's initial stock is gone, that'll be it. You'll get a store voucher wether you want it or not (wouldn't put it past them to even say it's been too long for a voucher lol). Hence they now stopped replying all-together to anyone enquiring about their orders, (especially if you mention you don't want a refund). Just their way of saying, "let us know when you change your mind".

I don't think anyone is taking anything lying down. There is no need to contact NY when we already know what the answer is. I'm not sure who these "most other retailers" that @Kinzoku VF is talking about are. Mykombini? You mean how they were so honorable to cancel our orders and then put the item back up for more? There is no need to act like you are rising up against some great evil in the world over a toy. There are a lot of assumptions being made about NY that have no basis whatsoever given their track record of always delivering what they charged for. Worst case scenario is you just let your CC company know and get your money back or you get a voucher for a shop that I know most of you will still order from no matter what is said. No lives are being lost or saved here. it's a toy that they are still delivering, even though it may be happening slow as hell.

So, let's see some more pics or talk about how crappy that Draken clip move by Bandai is or something. :D

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Let's face it, there's 2 options (3 if you paid by CC).

• Wait
  • Cancel for store credit
  • (CC only) Chargeback and get banned from using NY ever again

I choose to wait...and be salty AF about it :aggressive:

20 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I choose to wait...and be salty AF about it :aggressive:

Yeah....Hear hear!

I'm just venting some frustration. Thankfully their head office is not up the road. I'd go postal. 

Glad to hear some people are getting their VF-31A while some are not.

To me it seems like there is no magical May/June VF-31A restock coming into NY.  I'd say it was a diversionary tactic for people to lose Paypal protection, and to give NY some time to buy 31'A's on the secondary market.  Its coming from the secondary market because they are being shipped without the TWE brown shipper box, that's the evidence/proof that they didn't get it directly from Bandai.  Kudos to those that waited for it, I kinda wish I did, as I would have had my 3rd 31A seeing as how they finally got to the U.S. 10/6 orders.  But do I regret canceling my order, not really because I don't think I could have waited 2 months after release with the fear of my cash being in limbo.  I personally use NY as a last resort now because I don't have full/trust/confidence in them due to how they are handling their 31A issue.  G/L to those of you still waiting.

Here's hoping that Bandai releases the Arad 31A under modex 01, and an Armored 31A under modex 02, and I'm not a fan of Radome's, but god dam Bandai hurry it up with a dam VF-31E pre-order. 

4 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Let's face it, there's 2 options (3 if you paid by CC).

• Wait
  • Cancel for store credit
  • (CC only) Chargeback and get banned from using NY ever again

I'll just ride the waves and see what happen.

5 hours ago, Vortech said:

Glad to hear some people are getting their VF-31A while some are not.

To me it seems like there is no magical May/June VF-31A restock coming into NY.  I'd say it was a diversionary tactic for people to lose Paypal protection, and to give NY some time to buy 31'A's on the secondary market.  Its coming from the secondary market because they are being shipped without the TWE brown shipper box, that's the evidence/proof that they didn't get it directly from Bandai.

This makes no sense from a business standpoint.  Buying on the secondary market means paying more than they would have made selling them.  NY would sooner cancel the orders for store credit before selling at a loss.

4 minutes ago, raziel03 said:

This makes no sense from a business standpoint.  Buying on the secondary market means paying more than they would have made selling them.  NY would sooner cancel the orders for store credit before selling at a loss.

Totally agree. No brown box doesn't prove anything other than you didn't get a brown box. 

5 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Totally agree. No brown box doesn't prove anything other than you didn't get a brown box. 

It may mean ny is camping outside the Bandai factory picking up whatever vf-31a that’s just produced hot off the press sans brown box in order to ship it out to us.

Hence Bandai doesn’t even have to ship the items to ny in the brown shipper box.

None of this sounds good. Doesn't Paypal have a rule against businesses preordering so far in advance? Basically, by the time the thing was released, it was already against the wire.

I ended up getting the Kairos from NY today. I did write them a ton to get it resolved.  I think they want to honor all orders but it seems Bandai needs to make extra figures because of the preorder window being open too long. 

Initially like many of you I was angry at them because I felt trapped with store credits which I didn't know I would get for canceling the order. 

They did come around and shipped it so I can't complain. 

In my case they made it right in the end so I don't think they are trying to scam anyone. 

Good evening all!

Out of curiosity, do all the DX 31 toys have the same set of hard points?

I thought I remember hearing that the 31J Kai was different somehow. Is it that it has ordinance and hard points, while the others do not?

Thanks in advance!

26 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Good evening all!

Out of curiosity, do all the DX 31 toys have the same set of hard points?

I thought I remember hearing that the 31J Kai was different somehow. Is it that it has ordinance and hard points, while the others do not?

Thanks in advance!

Hard points are all the same.  It comes with a clip for the arm armor to hang the reaction warheads on (as does Mirages Super Parts.)

Edited by Mommar