I thought this PO was gonna be relatively easy when Amiami loaded the page with no issues, once I hit add to cart the madness began. While it was still loading I had one in my cart at HLJ and went to add Gotenks to my cart and when it loaded the cart the 31 was already on order stop :blink: Ive never had that happen at HLJ.

56 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

I thought this PO was gonna be relatively easy when Amiami loaded the page with no issues, once I hit add to cart the madness began. While it was still loading I had one in my cart at HLJ and went to add Gotenks to my cart and when it loaded the cart the 31 was already on order stop :blink: Ive never had that happen at HLJ.

I've never had something in my cart at CDJapan disappear either.  I got all the way through the process and when I went to finalize the purchase I got a message saying they had no more available.  I thought CDJapan held once you had something in your cart but I guess not.

The 31F was widely available after release. If I recall correctly, it was a bit of a shelf warmer and could be had at a discount for a while. 

Can still find them at retail price on yahoo auctions or mandarake every now and then. 

But the 31F part deux has that sexy Hayate figure that all the kids go crazy for so who knows :lol:

Dang, I woke up with a vague feeling I forgot something and I load up MWF to find out I missed a PO madness night.

Anyone mind sharing late-comer sources?  (Other than loopaza... $300 before shipping is more than I want for 2 chunks of bracketry)

4 minutes ago, Zx31 said:

You dont need to hunt down a Lil'Draken set. They announced a new one in the 31F listing

So there's a new Lil Draken set coming, but you have to buy an all new 31F if you want the mounting clips for them?

Yeah, that's still pretty lame.

I don't want to speak too soon, but it seems like the announcement of another Lil' draken set is driving the price on the current one down.  I'll be following it over the next couple weeks.

Maybe it was the drakens themselves, not the sword, shield and missile pods, that was driving the price up?  It could be, given that the sv-262 itself has been a shelf-warmer.

Edited by HardlyNever

8 hours ago, chyll2 said:

ill rely on Mandarake for the first release price drop or on October for on-store stocks.

You know that there will be a markup when Manda will have it up for sale. Speaking of which, Arad's 31s will be up for sale in the first week August (most likely) for those who have missed the pre-order and the Isamu's YF-19 in October (most likely as well).

16 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

I don't want to speak too soon, but it seems like the announcement of another Lil' draken set is driving the price on the current one down.  I'll be following it over the next couple weeks.

Maybe it was the drakens themselves, not the sword, shield and missile pods, that was driving the price up?  It could be, given that the sv-262 itself has been a shelf-warmer.

I doubt the new lil drakens are the cause of anything to do with the sv sets. It could just be down to pickup of the sv being slower off the shelves. Which in a way is understandable cos there are too many DX 31 releases to compete with.

14 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

My eyes are fixated on this animated GIF....

Hahaha! :lol: Hope you had a good night sleep after that.  By the way, did you join this PO madness fro Messer's Valk?

12 hours ago, Saburo said:

Also different text on the box. :p

You forgot the other thing, Saburo. It comes with new pictures too. :p

6 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

thanks, i was trying to figure that out:wacko:

damn, i missed it:p this time for real. i slept like a baby... i guess the clips don't really appeal to me.

@no3Ljmthat gif is still funny^_^ 

Are you sure you missed it? I'm sure you secured like 10 of those. Hahaha! :lol: But kidding aside, same here. I didn't like how the Lil Drakken look on a wing of Siegfried's. And it really felt like it's being forced just to sell toys. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, SpaceCowboy said:

Has NY at least updated their policy to indicate that if you give them money they will try really hard to get a product, but delivery is not guaranteed?  But you will need to pay up front? 

Not that I know of. And besides the Pay Upfront options are just for Web Exclusive Items. The rest you can pay it 2-3 weeks prior of getting the item released. But like everyone here suggested before, you can contact your Credit Card company to file complaints if the Paypal dispute is already done. Not to mention the risk of having your NY account suspended. Sad to say, it is what it is.

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

So there's a new Lil Draken set coming, but you have to buy an all new 31F if you want the mounting clips for them?

Agreed. So thanks Bandai for letting me save $200. ^_^ 

36 minutes ago, thlien said:

Damn, I'm 50 away from you...  :(

Don't feel bad. I'm 900+ away from him. :rolleyes:

Shizuka didn't join in the PO madness for the re-release of Messer's 31F @no3Ljm. She just sat on the side and kept tabs for all the stores that had orders open, and the orders where quickly filled up within a time span of like 20 mins (I think).

13 minutes ago, borgified said:

Shizuka didn't join in the PO madness for the re-release of Messer's 31F @no3Ljm. She just sat on the side and kept tabs for all the stores that had orders open, and the orders where quickly filled up within a time span of like 20 mins (I think).

You are correct that I did not join the pre-order madness.

I think orders filled up for each store in a matter of 5 minutes or less, in most cases.

3 hours ago, Lolicon said:

We don't know until they tell us what comes in the new Lil'Draken set

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Anyone who missed a VF-31F Messer from the pre-orders, I'll be cancelling my HLJ pre-order at 2pm PST

Can you post here right before you pull the trigger? :)

1 hour ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

You are correct that I did not join the pre-order madness.

I think orders filled up for each store in a matter of 5 minutes or less, in most cases.

I see. You're not collecting any Bandai DX Valks so far, right Shizuka? Just asking. ;)

53 minutes ago, Zx31 said:

We don't know until they tell us what comes in the new Lil'Draken set

Best guess. A cracked canopy with blood in it. Or they can just include again the Sword and the Leg Missile Pack for the Drakkens. :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Alright, about to let go of a Messer at HLJ.

Edit: Order cancelled, good luck.

Curious on how that works. Is this something that's going to pop up in real time? Like the moment you cancel, it's going to show available again? Or people need to wait until systems says it's available again for PO?

Edited by no3Ljm

Just now, no3Ljm said:

Curious. Is this something that's going to pop up in real time? Like the moment you cancel, it's going to show available again? Or people need to wait until systems says it's available again for PO?

It'll pop back up, there's probably some delay though.

I've picked up a few things where one or two popped back into stock as someone cancelled randomly.

3 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Lovely....cant wait to try out the yf-19's armaments on it as well...they shld fit on a 31 since they are both Dx'es, right?

btw again....where are the A supers bandai!?? :5:

Or skip to the armor...