The only reason I can think of for a re-issue is to get people who skipped it the first time around.

I'm on the fence if I want one or not, on the one hand I don't have a VF-31F yet, on the other hand there's a reason I skipped it the first time around.

58 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I'm on the fence if I want one or not, on the one hand I don't have a VF-31F yet, on the other hand there's a reason I skipped it the first time around.

And on the other other hand, you now have a reason to spend. :rolleyes:

It does seem like an odd release. I guess they’re just trying to capitalize on the movies. 

Would be more enthused about 31A super parts or the 31E.

Or, duh, they could have released the 31S armor parts from the movie. 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
wrods

56 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

It’s like $20 tops for just those extra pieces.

Well actually those lil drakens will be kinda free since the original Messer release had the same MSRP of this new Messer, this youtube video this time around fits perfectly I think :D

3 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

Well actually those lil drakens will be kinda free since the original Messer release had the same MSRP of this new Messer, this youtube video this time around fits perfectly I think :D

The lil Drakens aren't included.  They will be release as a TWE in the future 

you will only get the extra attachment clips and the Hayate pilot for this release.

5 minutes ago, F360 said:

The lil Drakens aren't included.  They will be release as a TWE in the future 

you will only get the extra attachment clips and the Hayate pilot for this release.

whaaaaa? so this is just literally a re-release of Messer

4 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

whaaaaa? so this is just literally a re-release of Messer

Just a re-release of Messer's valk and nothing more.. *

*Except your paying more for the clip-ons (2 versions) for the Lil'Draken mounts and a extra Hayate.. Good for those who missed out on the 31F, however 31F can be still found and bought (like SRSLY Bandai??)  :rolleyes: 

33 minutes ago, borgified said:

Just a re-release of Messer's valk and nothing more.. *

*Except your paying more for the clip-ons (2 versions) for the Lil'Draken mounts and a extra Hayate.. Good for those who missed out on the 31F, however 31F can be still found and bought (like SRSLY Bandai??)  :rolleyes: 

True but the cheapest I've been able to find is $299 plus. With this re-release, I can snag one for less than $200. 

4 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Is there another pre-order madness tonight??? 

Yup. Messer’s VF-31F from the Delta movie.

Just now, davidwhangchoi said:

damn missed it. 

Hey David. The PO will start tonight. ;)

1 minute ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Oh.... yeah.... I guess?

For some reason, I am feeling rather unenthusiastic about this one. 

So... what is the sales pitch for this one?

Y21000. Aside from the regular original content, it will have extra helmetless Hayate figure and 2 wing clips for both Fighter/Gerwalk and Battroid modes for the Lil Draken in which it will get re-released as a stand-alone set from Tamashii Web Shop.

16 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

so, how does the wings fold down for the drakken?

The bracket basically locks into the underside hardpoint on the outer wing section, wraps around the wing and provides a different hardpoint on top of the wing, and then braces the outer portion against the underside of the inner section of the wing so it won't fold all the way down.

I have a sneaking suspicion it won't actually prevent the wings from folding up straight, but the drones will collide with the tails unless you fold them inward.