6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Mine is 10/10. C'mon Nippon-Yasan. I know you can do it...

giphy.gif 

:lol: made my day......

Still though, 2 months to get to day 2 of the orders.....(aside from the lucky few who paid after that date and received them already). At that rate, It's gonna be September if they ever get to the orders placed on the <_<10th . 

Great if they deliver of course....but after all that BS, I'm not sure I even care about the VF anymore. Just want this mess to be over with.

2 hours ago, mamboeidos said:

and how much would that be?

shipping maybe 2-3k per item estimated so what would the fee for using their service be?

irc, you pay for their Buying Plan (700 yen per order), domestic shipping fee (highly dependent on the size of the item) and local banking fees (usually less than 1000 yen). A 3k yen is the approximate additional fees that you have to pay.

6 hours ago, technoblue said:

Unless I missed someone along the way, by my count that makes three 10/7 orders fulfilled. 

• Sanity is Optional
  • Scyla
  • and me

Looking forward to you joining the lucky 7 club,  rdrunner and Guyffon. ;)

Thanks @technoblue - and congrats on your shipment! My order number is 4890xx so it would be intertesting to see how long it takes to get through 200 order numbers after @Sanity is Optional! :D

15 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

NY Just sent me an email, my VF-31A Kairos is preparing to ship.

okay-its-happening-everyone-stay-calm.jp

Order # 488864, Ordered on 10/7.

Ooo I’m less than 30 digits away though I think we observed that they are not going by order number :huh:

8 hours ago, mamboeidos said:

and how much would that be?

shipping maybe 2-3k per item estimated so what would the fee for using their service be?

I'm not sure if it varries or they have an exact amount for it. Some proxy service charge some percentage depends on how much the item costs. For more info on using FromJapan, you can check their Q&A and Usage Guide page. They have links within those page if you want to explore more. Hope that helps.
Q&A: https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/qanda
Usage Guide: https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/title/service

6 hours ago, Kinzoku VF said:

Still though, 2 months to get to day 2 of the orders.....(aside from the lucky few who paid after that date and received them already). At that rate, It's gonna be September if they ever get to the orders placed on the <_<10th . 

Great if they deliver of course....but after all that BS, I'm not sure I even care about the VF anymore. Just want this mess to be over with.

Don't lose hope, man. Since I ordered mine on 10/10, I'm expecting to get it by Thanksgiving or if I get lucky by October. You know, just to have that 'anniversary order' feel. ;) 

55 minutes ago, Saburo said:

Good to hear that NY is shipping out 31As, although slowly and hopefully surely. "Till all have one!"

I'll leave some eye candy. :D

41601981674_30f217497f_h.jpg

Love it! :wub: 

By the way, I'm leaving my own version of eye candy photo as well. Not as great as Saburo's but this will do. Though I'm just scared to Remove (the cover) Before Flight. :rolleyes:

HbW1QmW.jpg 

It's my backup purchase from eBay last April 6. Just got it this morning. ^_^:good: 

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

*snip*

Love it! :wub: 

By the way, I'm leaving my own version of eye candy photo as well. Not as great as Saburo's but this will do. Though I'm just scared to Remove (the cover) Before Flight. :rolleyes:

*snip*

It's my backup purchase from eBay last April 6. Just got it this morning. ^_^:good: 

Thanks @no3Ljm

Congrats on the 31A!  No Box mode, take it out an swoosh it around.

1 hour ago, Saburo said:

Thanks @no3Ljm

Congrats on the 31A!  No Box mode, take it out an swoosh it around.

Thanks man! I will try to swoosh it around tonight. Hehehe. ^_^

I was just scared earlier knowing I bought a preorder thru eBay. Who knows, maybe when I opened that 'Remove Before Flight' cover all I will see is just rocks. Hahaha! :lol: 

Edited by no3Ljm

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Woot! glad you got one (for now) - fingers crossed for no.2

7 minutes ago, Guyffon said:

I just want my one and only piece from NY

That's me too during the first week when it got released. A week after that I panic since there were no shipping notice so I preordered one from eBay and see where it goes.

Hopefully we get all our orders at Nippon-Yasan.

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

That's me too during the first week when it got released. A week after that I panic since there were no shipping notice so I preordered one from eBay and see where it goes.

Hopefully we get all our orders at Nippon-Yasan.

I still haven't receive my kairos from NY and I'm losing hope :(

18 hours ago, Kinzoku VF said:

Well if you let go of your po to @Slave IV, you will be set free immediately. B))

22 minutes ago, eXis10z said:

Well if you let go of your po to @Slave IV, you will be set free immediately. B))

Haha, yep! I was going to mention it again but it seems like @Kinzoku VF might actually enjoy the torture and talking about it. :D

All good! I hope everyone gets theirs. If I had placed an order with NY, it would have been sometime in December so if they were shipping in order, I'd be near the end of the line, lol. It's probably better I missed out because what if I already got mine from them? I'd be virtually lynched in this thread, lol!

Hmm... First listing of Mirage's Supers gone from Manda (someone is really desperate to add it on their Mirage). 

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1089174930&ref=list

I believe that there's going to be more to be added in a couple of weeks..

Second Edit: NY has it listed already...

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/23378-macross-delta-super-parts-set-for-dx-chogokin-vf-31c-siegfried-mirage-farina-jenius-custom-limited-edition.html

Edited by borgified

2 minutes ago, Guyffon said:

Charles when did you order yours again?

On 5/23/2018 at 8:54 PM, CharlesXavier said:

26 oct for 2 pieces for my order. I’ll be happy to receive them by Christmas 2018

Preparation in progress for my VF-31C Super Parts at NY at 11:53 pm last night.  Mine is 10340 JPY shipped.  Looks like the Super Parts went back in stock for 12500 JPY.

5 hours ago, CharlesXavier said:

Got my shipping notice for my 2 pieces!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!

@CharlesXavier I’m guessing your VF-31As shipped?

What was your order number/date? Was hoping to get shipping notification for mine but no dice. Maybe next week :(

I did get a “processing” notification for the 31C supers so that good :)

3 hours ago, wmkjr said:

DX VF-31F Hayate/Messer PO June 1. General release. 

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-109901.html

Where's Chuck?

For reals; not the most exciting news but good for folks that didn’t pick it up the first time around. 

5 hours ago, wmkjr said:

Where's Chuck?

welcoming the breathing space messer provides! :D 
with arad in july, isamu in September and messer in October, bandai is working overtime on 1/60 DX'es.

Chuck might be in Jan next year?

Edited by seti88

5 hours ago, wmkjr said:

Where's Chuck?

This vf reissuing is becoming nonsense.... 

I can "understand" the premium finish offerings and vf-yf using same molds, and a whole squad of the same toy with different colors and head... but buying a new jet because it has holes on the upper wing for the ghost??? 

Glad for those who missed the  first and now can get one and those who will get both.

But to me it is a very cheap move.