Well done! You correctly timed the market and priced accordingly. “Victory requires no explanation. Defeat allows none.”

Thanks guys. I knew it would go eventually given the demand for it. Just hope everyone still waiting on theirs gets them sooner rather than later. Yes that's it, I'm just waiting on more stock for the yf-19 now. Quick question regarding general release. Does that mean they release more compared to the exclusives? Or are the stock amounts similar in availability? This is technically my third pre order "event" so still not sure on certain things.

Excellent Dawn of War reference @Sildani I was always partial to the quote from the Dawn of War 3 trailer. It's one of the best games trailers I've ever seen. The music just compliments it perfectly.

"In darkness, I shall be light
In times of doubt, I shall keep faith
In throes of rage, I shall hone my craft
In vengeance, I shall have no mercy
In the midst of battle, I shall have no fear
In the face of death, I shall have no remorse" 

39 minutes ago, TrickyCustomer said:

Thanks guys. I knew it would go eventually given the demand for it. Just hope everyone still waiting on theirs gets them sooner rather than later. Yes that's it, I'm just waiting on more stock for the yf-19 now. Quick question regarding general release. Does that mean they release more compared to the exclusives? Or are the stock amounts similar in availability? This is technically my third pre order "event" so still not sure on certain things. 

Congrats on the sale. That means you can’t trade it now for my YF-19. ;)

As for your question. TWE items have limited numbers of production. Kind of like made to order situation or depends on what number Bandai produces. General release still have numbers but more than TWE. But due to recent emails that members getting, looks like Bandai’s limiting the number/qantity now as per HLJ claims. 

Edited by no3Ljm

34 minutes ago, TrickyCustomer said:

It looks like it’s going the way the 31a is going, HLJ is already sending out emails they may not be able to meet demand.  It smells like I’m going to have to trade one MISB 31a for a YF-19 at this point.

2 minutes ago, Smacky said:

It looks like it’s going the way the 31a is going, HLJ is already sending out emails they may not be able to meet demand.  It smells like I’m going to have to trade one MISB 31a for a YF-19 at this point.

If HLJ will not cancel my PO, I’ll probably trade that with you. ;)

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

As for your question. TWE items have limited numbers of production. Kind of like made to order situation or depends on what number Bandai produces. General release still have numbers but more than TWE. But due to recent emails that members getting, looks like Bandai’s limiting the number/qantity now as per HLJ claims. 

Yeah sorry man,  the offer was something i couldn't refuse ;) Thank you for clarifying. I wasn't sure if they were just temporarily out of stock till the next batch is released. I hope it doesn't become as exclusive as the 31a tbh it's just a headache for all involved. Be nice to not have to worry about securing these valks and that they were good supply at all times.

8 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

HLJ have mentioned Bandai limiting stocks of DX Chogokin valks since the Frontier era, so I don't think this is anything new. I recall a HLJ email about this for one of the VF-25s or YF-29s back in the day.

11 hours ago, Smacky said:

I got 2 POs for the YF-19 too, I dun mind trading a MSIB 31a for one of mine

Taobao pre-ordered stock for VF-31A is out. My pre-ordered price increased 10% due to currency fluctuations etc. 

Sellers are honouring preordered spots and not dropping any orders.

In-stock listings are about 2300 to 2500 cny which equals to 42k+ yen.

Singaporean Youtuber suspects that some sellers might be holding stock to sell at the jacked up price.

Now that’s an interesting turn of events. The TaoBao sellers just got their stocks. 

Coukd NY receive their stock likewise which confirms the mid May date that was given to a member who called NY?

we will probably know the week after since it’s the golden week in Japan for the coming week. 

2 hours ago, CharlesXavier said:

Coukd NY receive their stock likewise which confirms the mid May date that was given to a member who called NY?

we will probably know the week after since it’s the golden week in Japan for the coming week. 

Please.....Please, Godess Minmay, Deculture Gods, listen to our plight, let those mysterious MMS be a reality.. m(_ _)m..... 

Edited by Kinzoku VF

3 hours ago, CharlesXavier said:

Now that’s an interesting turn of events. The TaoBao sellers just got their stocks. 

Anywhere besides toaboa we can window shop the mysterious restock?

15 hours ago, Kinzoku VF said:

Please.....Please, Godess Minmay, Deculture Gods, listen to our plight, let those mysterious MMS be a reality.. m(_ _)m..... 

Is it bad that I am imagining Minmei (Minmay?) singing, to the tune of "0-G Love"...

Zero valk love, zero valk love, NY is shipping zero valk love. 

42 minutes ago, calubin_175 said:

How feasible would a Messer VF-31F with Lil Draken from the Delta movie be without having to release the fighter again?

I don't think that Messer's 31f will be anything different or with Lil' Draken add on set that can I theorize on. The only thing that they will be different is the addition of separate attachment clips of the Lil' Draken to the Sigfrieds (I can be wrong on that).       

31A up to 53,000 yen on YJA with an hour left on the auction.

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d280407486

Who needs BitCoin? We can just use valkyries as a form of currency!  Want a blockchain-based ledgering system? We can record entries using tampa printing along the hull! *LOL*

3 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

31A up to 53,000 yen on YJA with an hour left on the auction.

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d280407486

Who needs BitCoin? We can just use valkyries as a form of currency!  Want a blockchain-based ledgering system? We can record entries using tampa printing along the hull! *LOL*

But Valkyries yellow, get brittle and in the end break. Bitcoin will be billowing through the Interwebs for all eternity...

...or until someone pulls the plug. :p

42 minutes ago, CF18 said:

NY also have limit VF-31J for 30,000 yen.

And what's up with the VF-31 super pack price?  Already costing as much as the main unit.

People here have been preaching. If you want the super pack, pre-order it. Frontier has taught us that Bandai is firm on not reissue any Super packs even if the main toy has been reissued once or twice.

edit: 31J Kai has been available at NY for 30,000 yen during the YF-19 PO (or maybe even earlier). It is still available now and It looks like people that actually want it already got it before.

Edited by chyll2

VF-31J super pack buyers

VF-31J ( most preordered)

VF-31Kai (too late to preorder, will need to buy from market)

VF-31Kai lottery (less supply, 3 times the demand, $$$)

VF-31F super pack buyers

VF-31F (most preordered)

VF-31A (too late to preorder, closes match in color to this valk)

VF-31C super packs buyers

VF-31C (most preordered)

Super pack comes with clip and missiles that you can attach to the other VF-31.  

Pre Order already closed,   Release date is set on 05-16-18:D

Edit for yah. ^_^

38 minutes ago, F360 said:

VF-31J super pack buyers

VF-31J ( most preordered)

VF-31Kai (too late to preorder, will need to buy from market)

VF-31Kai lottery (less supply, 3 times the demand, $$$)

VF-31F super pack buyers

VF-31F (most preordered)

VF-31A (too late to preorder, closes match in color to this valk)

VF-31C super packs buyers

VF-31C (most preordered)

Super pack comes with clip and missiles that you can attach to the other VF-31.  

Pre Order already closed,   Release date is set on 05-16-18:D

VF-31A super packs future buyers

VF-31A (most people who preordered still waiting for it to be shipped)

Future Super pack will still be preordered even though they still don’t have the VF-31A on their hands. :p

1 hour ago, CF18 said:

NY also have limit VF-31J for 30,000 yen.

And what's up with the VF-31 super pack price?  Already costing as much as the main unit.

Alto's 25 and 29 super parts have sold for more than the actual valkyrie for years now. Let's not even mention the armored parts. 

As someone else noted this is why you should order web exclusives when you have the chance, even if you don't have the main unit, or else you're going to pay a lot more later.