Week f'ing 5.  

Still nothing on this "cursed order" placed more than 6 months ago. 

Yet, they've shipped that Mospeada order I didn't want to get in the first place . Only positive  thing, their price has already jumped for whatever reason, so maybe it'll soon do "a Kairos" and end up at $700 or whatever. Can't wait, only so that I can get rid of the thing and make some extra $$ (before Sentinel produces more of course).

The Kairos situation is getting beyond annoying. Super happy for all of you who bough it later and already received it, (trust me I really am...) but it's completely f'kd up from their part. Either you do it in order, or out of a hat not both. Maybe if you send them extra $$$ they move you up the ladder?!! :ph34r:

As for the 'they are buying used unsealed or resealed stocks '. Not in a billion years would they loose money to come through on a batch of orders (noticed I usually use 'million', not this time) . It doesn't make any business sense whatsoever. NY and most of those Japan Mail-Order businesses don't exactly care if they close accounts or loose clients. Especially NY who's overall online reputation before all this mess has always been on the lower scale. Even if they use the money we paid, they're still having to shell out roughly an additional ¥15000, (if not more) just to secure 1 copy.

Doesn't make any sense. On the other hand, if you said maybe they buy-off the "unjustified QC returns " ones ( for less than we actually paid of course), sure, I'd believe that. But playing the good Samaritan, and loosing money for our sakes in the process, no way. So does this mean all the weird things about no brown box etc , those are "good condition" returns that they somehow get through their yakuza connections or wherever?? (o_O)

To be fair, at that stage, I couldn't care less where they get them from. But if this doesn't pick up, it's not going to be mid May, but late October, even better : next year. Most of you seem to forget all those orders placed in November/December, pretty sure not everyone has ordered early October. 

Again disclaimer : "NY aren't evil nor shady" ...there. 

I'm still furious though.

On 4/21/2018 at 8:48 PM, tekering said:

Last month, I was interviewed by a reporter from the local newspaper, who had come to my house with a cameraman to photograph my collection.

animesoutheast.thumb.jpg.b4acc8773563237dfa763813d34a274a.jpg

He stood facing this wall of Transformers and Macross Valkyries and asked, "Are these ALL Gundam?"

<_<

so beyond awesome.  man i need a toyroom. haha

The only good thing that came out of this debacle is that I somehow managed to secure a MIB VF-31J kai at 28k, a valk that due to the lottery system was resigned to not have. As luck may have it, i saw it searching for the VF-31A

And as everyone else was distracted with the price soar on the VF-31A, the J kai wasrelatively unnoticed

45FE70CD-F82A-439F-BF32-7A94979E9C4F.jpeg

EEB71DB8-991A-4FDE-9398-399E9221BA5B.jpeg

1477859F-A3C7-41EC-B271-D4C9DC0F3EB9.jpeg

321C9EC0-9245-4471-994B-095942E84846.jpeg

Edited by Guyffon

1 hour ago, CharlesXavier said:

I’m guessing NY will clear all the single piece orders first then those with 2 pieces and so on. 

Sounds like they really have stocks slowly trickling in from somewhere. 

6000 more order numbers before mine. 

Well, I ordered on 10/25, So, you're saying they will fill this order before the multiple-piece orders placed the first week?

2 hours ago, funkymonkeyjavajunky said:

Well, I ordered on 10/25, So, you're saying they will fill this order before the multiple-piece orders placed the first week?

I personally feel that is the case. Unless someone with a multiple piece order posts that he has got a shipment notice from NY, which for now is still none. 

1 hour ago, chyll2 said:

For those who want to refund. Do it now. Golden week start at 29th and most of the Services in Japan will got delayed.

Nah. I've already waited for this since October. What's another week to wait for any news on my order, right? ;)

Right now, my attention already got diverted to some upcoming new toys and other stuff that's getting delivered in a few days or so for me to worry about Kairos. Yes, I know. I already paid for it and my money is just hanging in limbo. I just only wish that Nippon-Yasan will not close its door -- for now, until I converted my payment for store credit and put it to good use. That's it. Right now, I'll just...

giphy.gif

^_^ 

Feeling like a zombie (literally speaking) right now after pulling an all nighter after work and cramming to finish off my take home exam due before I start work again at 4pm this afternoon.. :sad: 

Taking a break now and catching up in the 31a fiasco.. It just seems like the issue of NY holding up the Kairos orders never wants to end on good terms. Good luck on your DX YF-19 orders if you should continue with NY as your provider..   

13 hours ago, jenius said:

c'mon NY... I wanna join this club too. If I divide my cost over two it won't be as ludicrous!

@jeniusForgive me for asking this...but how did you video review it already if it hasn't come in?  Did you borrow someone's? :ph34r:Or did you pull some Luke from Last Jedi type sh*t and "force vision" one into your house????  :lol: My brain is just wondering...Great video review as always BTW..

23 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Aaawww. Now, you're making it easy to preorder at NY. :rolleyes:

That is if they don't mess up on anyone's order and disappears like a ninja with your funds and the DX alongside. <_<

Edited by borgified
clarity .

5 minutes ago, borgified said:

That is if they don't mess up on anyone's order and disappears like a ninja with your funds and the DX alongside. <_<

Well, they're still not doing that disappear trick yet. Knock on wood. :rolleyes: The only thing that most people here are getting tired or mad of is their copy/paste reply to inquiries. But they're still trying to deliver stuff one by one based on the four person who posted earlier theirs is already being prepped. Just sayin'. ;) 

The only thing that sucks is that they don't have transparency on the matter. Whether the shortage is theirs or Bandai's fault, that we will never know for sure.

Opened my VF-31A up and I have to say getting the glue residues of the box and the plastic tray was a nightmare. :(

In fighter mode I can spot two small QC issues. One is a bit of paint rub on the white stripe of the tail fins and a scuff in the gray plastic of the delta wing. None of the reported etched patterns on the wings. 

Wasn't able to transform my Kairos yet so I don't know if something is wrong with Battroid-Mode or the drone charger.

Love the missile bays in the legs and wish it came with a different weapon pod. Love that the modex numbers are printed on and not stickers. Same goes for the Hemera writing. 

Overall it is a beautiful looking bird and I hope all that holding out for their NY orders gonna get one soon. 

I could probably justify Arads VF-31A in my collection as a counterpoint to the colorful Delta Flight. However I want Chucks Valkyrie and the SV-262Ba first.

5 hours ago, derex3592 said:

@jeniusForgive me for asking this...but how did you video review it already if it hasn't come in?  Did you borrow someone's? :ph34r:Or did you pull some Luke from Last Jedi type sh*t and "force vision" one into your house????  :lol: My brain is just wondering...Great video review as always BTW..

Bought one on the secondary market with the help of another member.

I pre-ordered mine 11/16/2017.  I emailed NY and noted that their page for the item still reflects the March release date even though we are half way through April.  NY responded with, "We are sorry for the delay, we didn't receive all of our stocks for this item.  Your order will be sent as soon as possible." I am interpreting this as either they really did not get all their stocks, or as many are suggesting, they are fishing to fill the orders with second hand.  I have bought a few of these valks from NY.  Some have the brown box and some do not, but all seem MIB.

What messages are other receiving from NY when they inquire?

2 minutes ago, Plasticgoose said:

I pre-ordered mine 11/16/2017.  I emailed NY and noted that their page for the item still reflects the March release date even though we are half way through April.  NY responded with, "We are sorry for the delay, we didn't receive all of our stocks for this item.  Your order will be sent as soon as possible." I am interpreting this as either they really did not get all their stocks, or as many are suggesting, they are fishing to fill the orders with second hand.  I have bought a few of these valks from NY.  Some have the brown box and some do not, but all seem MIB.

That you can cancel your order and give you a store credit since it's way past for them to return your payment to Paypal.

51 minutes ago, Plasticgoose said:

I got someone from japan to call them and they said they "think" it will be fulfilled in "mid-may"

Anyway, a brand new day it is, lets see who is the lucky lotto winners today, may the odds be ever in your favor

1 hour ago, Guyffon said:

I got someone from japan to call them and they said they "think" it will be fulfilled in "mid-may"

Anyway, a brand new day it is, lets see who is the lucky lotto winners today, may the odds be ever in your favor

I hope that this stands true and that it’s not a placeholder response given to get us off their backs 

F'all, maybe from now, we're going to get a  " Sorry, better luck next time, we've now received all the stocks, we're keeping the rest to sell back for a fortune. Here's a store voucher minus ¥15000 for p'ing us with all those emails and phone call this past month. Thanks for your custom" <_<

Everyday, same BS, if they have 800 orders to fulfill from the 6th-7th and have only sent about 30 or whatever. Not sure where the 'good sign' is if they've sent 2/3 a day this past month... (if that), It's now exactly a month since their release date. As for that May shipment...maybe it was for the person who called.....maybe they just gave you an approximation of when you could expect to receive your order, as not a single message have ever mentioned May or any date whatsoever. 

Edited by Kinzoku VF