1 hour ago, slide said:

Fascinating... the '31A canopies are clearer tint like the '31F, while the J and C are more opaque, are they not? I have a '31C, so I can vouch for it being foggy and wanting a canopy replacement... maybe the foggy canopies are also a clear-coating issue... 

Also: what Kind of pod comes with a '31A?

same as the rest [drone charger thingy/mounting the big gun]? or is it different?

Yes, the 31A canopy is clearer.  I have both the A and Mirage's C.  The A is tinted.  The C is frosted and almost opaque.

As for the pod, they both have the same charger pod.

12 hours ago, CharlesXavier said:

Nippon-Yasan

Received: wmcheng, Murphy, derex3592, eXis10z, ArchieNov, 20max20, recon, orindlt, Scyla, Smacky, technoblue, rdrunner

Not Yet: no3Ljm, Kinzoku, spacemanoeuvres (x2), funkymonkeyjavajunky, Boobytrap, Tallman (x2), Sanity is Optional, ChaoticYeti, Guyffon, neoexcaliber (x7), raziel03, CharlesXavier (x2), ridgebacks, petrov27, sh9000, Blue Meanie, chyll2, orindlt, sumyumgoy, dur, Valkyrie2008

Refunded: Vortech, psychodynamix (x2, closed my account as well), IXTL, Bahamutzyro

Anime Export

Received: Vortech (x3), neoexcaliber (x3), seti88, Moosey

Not Yet:

CD Japan

Received: WaferMouse, Slave IV, Mommar (x3)

Not Yet:

Mykombini

Refunded: kanjrig, Kanedas Bike, Ignacio Ocamica

Not Yet:

Random Ebay Seller

Received: 

Not Yet: Sanity is Optional

Loopaza

Received: jrhudson311, orindlt, GabrielIV, dizman, Mommar, Trickycustomer (x3)

Not yet:

Others/Proxy

Received: Guyffon

Not yet:

I'm in the Anime Export list 

Grats @davidwhangchoi @Daedalus @HayateAltoHunter

Hang in there guys. Fingers crossed for you.

39 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I’m about 150 orders away. I thought they weren’t shipping these by order number though?

Maybe.....but Order number include every item they sold...not just the Kairos...if you're 150 order behind, maybe just 20 have to do with the kairos and the other can be other item they has sold.

12 minutes ago, CharlesXavier said:

My order number is 6000 away from you. Yea 6000. Happy waiting for me.

12 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I’m about 150 orders away. I thought they weren’t shipping these by order number though?

Mine's like 800 away, but it doesn't seem like they're following any logical system whatsoever. As some orders placed after those early days have been shipped making it more random than anything (Disclaimer: I do not know who those people are, nor criticising them, nor doubting them right? Super happy for you!) Just playing it safe this time around as some seem to get offended for no reason when I mentioned that before.As for the dupes, it's anyone's guess. 

Like some mentioned before, maybe it could be the shipping method?... Or whatever they pull from their hat on any particular day. At his stage, I'll go with the hat :lol:

What I really don't get though, is how are they hoping to reach the November or December orders at that rate. The new upcoming Macross series would've ended by then...

Hopefully everything will work out great though, NY aren't evil nor shady....The best imo, (especially their 5 stars customer service....:D)

Here is my shipment. Maybe the order number helps figuring out in which order they ship:

ny-shipping.png.efc08f748423fff1bc9043f75af48b00.png

I'm not gonna lie. Tracking said it left Japan on the 4/12/18 but no movement detected by the package tracking. I usually don't care when an item arrive but something about the VF-31A situation makes me really antsy and nervous. :unsure:

*knock on wood*

whoa! that's great news hear throughout the day NY is shipping more and more orders out. 

I kept joking that if NY doesn't send the 31A's by may i'm going to start fighting in the Max and Miria threads:rolleyes: 

looks like we won't have to wait till May, crisis almost averted.

congrats everyone who's got shipping notifications today

3 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Well, I'm order #488864, and still no action on mine. SAL shipping though, which may have kicked me down the priority list.

Should have gotten EMS I guess...

Mine is 488850 and use EMS, my order still no movement at all. So I don't think they ship the 31A by order number or mailing method.

Don't think they ship by order number. I remember couple pages ago someone who ordered on 10th got his by the end of March already. By the logic his order number should be way behind those who ordered on 6th and 7th. Yet his order got shipped 2 days after the release date.

31 minutes ago, Guyffon said:

Mine is a single at order #489078 I hope it will be the winning number for next week's VF-31A lottery from NY :p

That said, NY stop emailing me about the arbalest, I am not going to give you anymore of my monies!!!

Not only is NY sending email about the Arbalest, the price is getting higher and higher with each mail. Now that’s the NY i know. Lol

1 hour ago, Guyffon said:

Mine is a single at order #489078 I hope it will be the winning number for next week's VF-31A lottery from NY :p

That said, NY stop emailing me about the arbalest, I am not going to give you anymore of my monies!!!

Hi from a fellow member at #489069, lol. Good luck to all of us for next week!

My Mandarake package finally arrived.  That should be it for me with VF-31a unless I can find some close to MSRP.:rolleyes:

I think it was probably the last one they had before the price went up AGAIN.

No brown TWE shippers box, but everything is nicely packaged, SEALED.

have the same or similar scuff marks on the right wing tip underside :mellow:

Congrats to all the people that's getting shipment notices from N-Y.

IMG_2014a.jpg.4878d1d834aa638e5ac356fd7acb0f3d.jpg

IMG_2015a.jpg.677f5c8640413bc2ad260ffbea1ab873.jpg