21 minutes ago, Numbninja said:

Hey Guys

Where can i pick up a 31j kai for a good price...the one over at the jungle is gone

I believe the Kai lottery winners are receiving units now and everyone is after the 31A so there is some downward pressure on the 31 Kai price. The one on jungle is 35000 JY plus 5% paperwork fee for international orders.

However, there are a handful of listings on yahoo japan auctions below 30000 JY. One or two with free domestic shipping. 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres

26 minutes ago, Numbninja said:

Hey Guys

Where can i pick up a 31j kai for a good price...the one over at the jungle is gone

Dunno what price you're looking at but Yahoo Auctions Japan has a bunch. Online stores that sell TWE items might carry it as shipments should be here or coming in this month.

Edit: You'll need a proxy to buy from YJA unless you or someone you know is in Japan.

Edited by wmkjr

22 hours ago, Guyffon said:

Update: My wife got her counterpart in Japan to contact NY regarding the issue and the person that corresponded is non japanese speaking and stated that they think they will get their shipment in Mid May from Bandai. I guess we all have to wait till then for our stock. 

If this is indeed the case, then it is comforting news for all of us. 

However the fact that NY didn’t issue an official statement or email to customers is clearly something lacking in their customer service. They could have done it to save themselves and customers the agony of addressing this issue. 

I hope they do really receive their stock in May but I’ll take it with a pinch of salt till it happens. 

11 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Very nice and so appropriate...

...because of stuff like this. So much for calling anyone a dirty scalper along with my hopes of getting another 31A right now. 

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

That is so cool, Seti. :good: ^_^ 

Thx! Had some time to kill :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, Mommar said:

I don't remember which episode that was from.

It was from episode 13. Gif's posted on Page 59 of this thread.

Btw..hopefully any FP's of the 31A will come with fold boosters....*crosses fingers*

posted by moosey on p59..

post-17939-0-56507700-1466962721_thumb.gif.aebf15b4b150ef725c657c260d1e6ab7.gif

On second thot...i wonder where any boosters would fit on the DX. I don't think there are grooves for those....oh well....

Shapeways project somebody?

Edited by seti88

12 hours ago, Guyffon said:

Hmmmmm, I was wondering this, did any pf you whom got their’s shipped by NY ever cancelled an order before for whatevr reason? I was looking at my order history and noticed I did cancel 2 orders from them but I did so on the same day that I ordered as some months I could not afford a toy thus I cancelled. 

It got me thinking if they only shipped to customers that had never cancelled an order before 1st thus skipping some whom ordered on the 6th. Just a theory

I cancelled once before and mine was shipped.

2 hours ago, spanner said:

wow!!! 4x does look awesome! love the double Gerwalk setup! :o:good:

One of them is getting the armored treatment to hang out with Arad and Chuck if/when that ever happens.  It's literally just hanging out in partial Gerwalk for now.

3 minutes ago, IIymij said:

Does the VF-31A fit the normal fast packs? 

I think most of the 31 Super Pack parts fits except for the chest part. You can still put it on but it's not flushed properly.

Edited by no3Ljm

You know, some people truly believe their assumption that N-Y is the "evil" vendor that may be "holding back their stock" or something shady because the other vendors were able to fulfill all of their preorders. But maybe it's better if we do a check on how many people actually ordered from which vendor, and how many of those were fulfilled. This may give a clearer idea on whether that assumption has any validity. Because like I pointed out some pages back, what if we find out that the other vendors only had like 100 orders to fulfill while N-Y had 1000? And what if N-Y already fulfilled like 300 of those. Sure the majority may not have gotten theirs yet from N-Y, but is it possible that they may have already provided more units than any other vendor did or had to?

Perhaps someone could start a poll or something with the following choices:

Ordered from N-Y and received Kairos

Ordered from N-Y and haven't received Kairos (yet)

Ordered from Anime Export and received Kairos

Ordered from Anime Export and haven't received Kairos (yet)

Ordered from <Vendor 3> and received Kairos

Ordered from <Vendor 3> and haven't received Kairos (yet) 

and so on... (I don't know the other vendors where people were preordering from)

I know the MW forums are only a tiny fraction of the market, and not all members are active, but I guess we have to make do with what's available.

Edited by ArchieNov

I think someone did do a summary a week or two ago,

Ordered from NY and received (1st order) (made straight after PO opened)

Ordered from NY and haven't received yet (this one on the 26th Oct, several weeks later) (2nd order)

Ordered from Loopaza and received (3rd order) (order made & fulfilled after 31A was released but before NY shipped my first one because I was feeling a bit Spanner)

Yeah, what chyll2 said. And while I remember that someone tried to tally the number of people who received their order or not last time, I don’t think we kept track of where all the orders were made. 

The problem with a poll though is I think you can only vote once, so not sure how to track multiple orders.

I ordered 10/7 from NY, still waiting.  I sent a polite and truthful concern email because I'll be moving in the summer and so would prefer to know when to expect shipment, but I just got a "soon" response.

I'm kicking myself for not jumping on the other open vendors when I had the chance: this is probably my favorite valk design so far outside of the VF-0A.

I'm getting more and more tempted to repaint the 31J kai I just got in lo-viz.... hmmm...

8 minutes ago, dur said:

I ordered 10/7 from NY, still waiting.  I sent a polite and truthful concern email

I'm getting more and more tempted to repaint the 31J kai I just got in lo-viz.... hmmm...

Hope you and everyone else gets the valks soon....

A low viz 31j sounds pretty awesome!

15 hours ago, wmkjr said:

Dunno what price you're looking at but Yahoo Auctions Japan has a bunch. Online stores that sell TWE items might carry it as shipments should be here or coming in this month.

Edit: You'll need a proxy to buy from YJA unless you or someone you know is in Japan.

15 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I believe the Kai lottery winners are receiving units now and everyone is after the 31A so there is some downward pressure on the 31 Kai price. The one on jungle is 35000 JY plus 5% paperwork fee for international orders.

However, there are a handful of listings on yahoo japan auctions below 30000 JY. One or two with free domestic shipping. 

15 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I saw one over on Yahoo Japan auctions. https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/o233525642

There's also a VF-31A on YJA for 42,800Yen buyout, but no feedback on the seller. https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/x536701137

[edit] This one on Jungle seems to be the 31J Kai: http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=121&id=2232161

I'd contact them to double check, but it's more than 12,000yen more expensive than this sealed 31J

Thanx a bunch fellas...i have a friend living in japan.

Just an update from my ongoing NY experience.

Oddly enough the metal build I ordered has been in preparation in progress for the last 2 working days, while Mospeada sticks have already been shipped to me on release day.

Scratching my head on wth is going on at NY. 

20 minutes ago, Vortech said:

Just an update from my ongoing NY experience.

Oddly enough the metal build I ordered has been in preparation in progress for the last 2 working days, while Mospeada sticks have already been shipped to me on release day.

Scratching my head on wth is going on at NY. 

"Prep in progress" can take any thing from 1-7 days. It's normal for NY now. It used to be 1-2 days max but it has changed with the growth of their business.

And even if you send a ticket, you will get a template answer, "We are sorry for the delay but we have many orders to process. You order will be shipped out as soon as possible."

Edited by CharlesXavier

9 hours ago, ArchieNov said:

You know, some people truly believe their assumption that N-Y is the "evil" vendor that may be "holding back their stock" or something shady because the other vendors were able to fulfill all of their preorders. But maybe it's better if we do a check on how many people actually ordered from which vendor, and how many of those were fulfilled. This may give a clearer idea on whether that assumption has any validity. Because like I pointed out some pages back, what if we find out that the other vendors only had like 100 orders to fulfill while N-Y had 1000? And what if N-Y already fulfilled like 300 of those. Sure the majority may not have gotten theirs yet from N-Y, but is it possible that they may have already provided more units than any other vendor did or had to?

Perhaps someone could start a poll or something with the following choices:

Ordered from N-Y and received Kairos

Ordered from N-Y and haven't received Kairos (yet)

Ordered from Anime Export and received Kairos

Ordered from Anime Export and haven't received Kairos (yet)

Ordered from <Vendor 3> and received Kairos

Ordered from <Vendor 3> and haven't received Kairos (yet) 

and so on... (I don't know the other vendors where people were preordering from)

I know the MW forums are only a tiny fraction of the market, and not all members are active, but I guess we have to make do with what's available.

Here you go. Copy & Paste option. Just add your name whether you received the item or not yet depends on which store you used. If you ordered multiples and want to share where you order everything, please do so. If not, no worries. You are not oblige to list down everything. This is just for statistic purposes only. ^_^ 

Nippon-Yasan
Received:
Not Yet: no3Ljm, 

Anime Export
Received:
Not Yet:

CDJapan
Received:
Not Yet:

BigInJapan
Received:
Not Yet:

MyKombini
Received:
Not Yet:

Loopaza
Received:
Not Yet:

eBay
Received:
Not Yet:

Amazon
Received:
Not Yet:

Please add any vendors you used that is not on the list.

Nippon-Yasan
Received: wm cheng,

Funny, I have noticed that while the N-Y prices are a few thousand yens cheaper generally, the shipping is a few thousand yens more expensive.  I like N-Y since they generally under-declare their shipments and it gets through without Customs & Duties in Canada most of the time - so that's a good savings of $50-$60 for me generally.  I just got the GX-77 Gypsy Danger from N-Y, while they were Y3,000 cheaper than HLJ, their EMS shipping was Y6,600 when HLJ EMS was Y4,500.  When I actually received my package, it said Y4,500 on the shipping bill.  Is there a case to ask them for the shipping difference?  I can see over estimating $5-$10, but over $20 seems like just profit taking.

13 minutes ago, wm cheng said:

Nippon-Yasan

Funny, I have noticed that while the N-Y prices are a few thousand yens cheaper generally, the shipping is a few thousand yens more expensive.  I like N-Y since they generally under-declare their shipments and it gets through without Customs & Duties in Canada most of the time - so that's a good savings of $50-$60 for me generally.  I just got the GX-77 Gypsy Danger from N-Y, while they were Y3,000 cheaper than HLJ, their EMS shipping was Y6,600 when HLJ EMS was Y4,500.  When I actually received my package, it said Y4,500 on the shipping bill.  Is there a case to ask them for the shipping difference?  I can see over estimating $5-$10, but over $20 seems like just profit taking.

This is a fairly well known practice with them, as far as I know.  You usually end up a little cheaper than other retailers, still, just not as much as you thought you saved initially.

I think it varies a bit on the current shipping prices, and if you take the slower shipping options, they don't seem to mark those up as much (generally).

Fromjapan is having a 10% off Rakuten items, so with the instant discount, a vf-31a will be around 41k -42k before domestic shipping , payments fee and proxy fee.  Lets say around 1900 yen for all those fees total up with full protection.

https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/special/order/confirm/otakaraat:10036646/2_1/lgk-link_top_search

https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/special/order/confirm/okoku:11090009/2_1/lgk-link_top_search

https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/special/order/confirm/okoku:11086747/2_1/lgk-link_top_search

1 hour ago, F360 said:

Fromjapan is having a 10% off Rakuten items, so with the instant discount, a vf-31a will be around 41k -42k before domestic shipping , payments fee and proxy fee.  Lets say around 1900 yen for all those fees total up with full protection.

https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/special/order/confirm/otakaraat:10036646/2_1/lgk-link_top_search

https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/special/order/confirm/okoku:11090009/2_1/lgk-link_top_search

https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/special/order/confirm/okoku:11086747/2_1/lgk-link_top_search

I guess, I can live without a VF-31A in my collection. This is just a toy, right? :unsure:

19 hours ago, seti88 said:

Btw..hopefully any FP's of the 31A will come with fold boosters....*crosses fingers*

post-17939-0-56507700-1466962721_thumb.gif.aebf15b4b150ef725c657c260d1e6ab7.gif

On second thot...i wonder where any boosters would fit on the DX. I don't think there are grooves for those....oh well....

Shapeways project somebody?

This can happen, remember that the DX YF-19 has been advertised with this booster. 

Nippon-Yasan
Not Yet: no3Ljm, Kinzoku

Ended up paying for those NY PO...(Mospeada and the rest of the stuff I had to pay  ). Funny how at the last second I panicked, thought they'd close up my account or something if I did not pay and would loose the cursed Kairos (that might never show up anyway)......so I paid like a prick. Kinda p'd off. That'll teach me not tI get carried away on stuff I don't truly need/want.

Hope that that Cyclone turns out o.k and is not utter junk. Sentinel aren't exactly supa consistent ,they collab with loads of different studios and quality varies from one line/piece to the next..(still, 15 times better than Evo Toys stuff....

Who knows, the price might even rise a bit after release,( at least for the Stick version, ). So that I can sell it off without loosing too much on it.

As for the Kairos, I did mail them for the 3rd time now, in 4 weeks,  got a reply, but yet again, they dodged question ....

30 minutes ago, Kinzoku VF said:

Nippon-Yasan

Ended up paying for those NY PO...(Mospeada and the rest of the stuff I had to pay  ). Funny how at the last second I panicked, thought they'd close up my account or something if I did not pay and would loose the cursed Kairos (that might never show up anyway)......so I paid like a prick. Kinda p'd off. That'll teach me not tI get carried away on stuff I don't truly need/want.

Hope that that Cyclone turns out o.k and is not utter junk. Sentinel aren't exactly supa consistent ,they collab with loads of different studios and quality varies from one line/piece to the next..(still, 15 times better than Evo Toys stuff....

Who knows, the price might even rise a bit after release,( at least for the Stick version, ). So that I can sell it off without loosing too much on it.

As for the Kairos, I did mail them for the 3rd time now, in 4 weeks,  got a reply, but yet again, they dodged question ....

Yeah, can't blame you and understand.  It does suck, but glad you will get your Ride Armors, they are selling out quick.  Also I think they will be good, pictures show them balancing on their own with no stand, so I think they will be a hit.

To keep the list going

Nippon-Yasan

Refunded: Vortech

Anime Export
Received: Vortech x3
Not Yet:

2 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I’ve had all of those on my watch list for several days waiting for the rakuten promo to start again. I can’t bring myself to pull the trigger though hahaha :lol:

Me too , but maybe another nice seller might pop up