57 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

OK, NY's site is down for me...That is something that would worry me more than anything else if it doesn't come back up soon.

Edit: Nevermind, it's back

it is down again ahaha They must have pissed a lot and some of those are attacking the site :lol:

7 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Well said. 

On that note, I came home to see my 31A arrived from CDJ. 

Congrats Slave IV! Finally you got yours. I thought you hadn't even managed to secure a piece. Anyways, enjoy! :lol:

5 hours ago, neoexcaliber said:

I sent a followup to NY asking how they're actually fulfilling orders and I got the same verbatim reply that has nothing to do with my question. At this point, I'm convinced NY isn't bothered at all. They're just sending the same reply to everyone. I'd say I was disappointed, but I don't think the word is sufficient. This might be a repeat of what everyone's saying but I'd like to add my name to the list as well.

ny01.jpg.924d42cfbad40c2761702d9f4acf3510.jpg

O.k....started reading the posts from the last one then worked my way backwards, just saw this one.

Well at least it's now the '3rd different' message that we're aware they've been sending. (I've only contacted them twice, once after a week and another a week after that...)

The wording has changed slightly, they've added a "yet": They don't have an expected delivery timeline 'yet'.

'Maybe' they're still sure that they are expecting 'some' (the more time the less likely I can see them receiving everything)

Anyways, another week down and absolutely no progress whatsoever. Monday will be week 4 .I still don't get how long they expect to wait for. And not sure why they haven't cancelled everything already unless they really have some kind of hope. As I was saying previously they were maybe just waiting for the PayPal Protections to end on most so they wouldn't have to refund in cash?

Either that or as someone had mentioned a while back.The 'people/proxies' who bought for them just ended up keeping the orders? Only the ones ordered by staff members actually got sent? I'm still having some issues with that possibility but at that stage.

We'll see on Monday. Nothing else to anyways, and I can't even cave in anymore having purposely bought other stuff worth total more than ¥45000 just so that I wouldn't be tempted :-(

Congrats again to all who got something before the week-end.:)

44 minutes ago, Kinzoku VF said:

O.k....started reading the posts from the last one then worked my way backwards, just saw this one.

Well at least it's now the '3rd different' message that we're aware they've been sending. (I've only contacted them twice, once after a week and another a week after that...)

The wording has changed slightly, they've added a "yet": They don't have an expected delivery timeline 'yet'.

'Maybe' they're still sure that they are expecting 'some' (the more time the less likely I can see them receiving everything)

Anyways, another week down and absolutely no progress whatsoever. Monday will be week 4 .I still don't get how long they expect to wait for. And not sure why they haven't cancelled everything already unless they really have some kind of hope. As I was saying previously they were maybe just waiting for the PayPal Protections to end on most so they wouldn't have to refund in cash?

Either that or as someone had mentioned a while back.The 'people/proxies' who bought for them just ended up keeping the orders? Only the ones ordered by staff members actually got sent? I'm still having some issues with that possibility but at that stage.

We'll see on Monday. Nothing else to anyways, and I can't even cave in anymore having purposely bought other stuff worth total more than ¥45000 just so that I wouldn't be tempted :-(

Congrats again to all who got something before the week-end.:)

• It's not the wording I'm concerned about but how they're using a script to reply to my enquiry, regardless of the actual question. :p

32 minutes ago, neoexcaliber said:

It's not the wording I'm concerned about but how they're using a script to reply to my enquiry, regardless of the actual question. :p

I'm with you here, but that's the nature of e Commerce nowadays. I'd be too time consuming to tailor a reply for each individual mail. Imagine, poor 'Fabrice' would be completely dead at the end of his work day.:lol:

At that stage after 2 msgs sent from my part, I've stopped contacting them. It's clearly pointless, and I'm not too keen on getting a store voucher as a reply, (unless I've asked for it) . Waited that long already at that stage, another week is nothing right? (Being sarcastic obviously <_<)

Another week with no news from NY :(

At this point I would settle for any candid communication from them; including a refund or store credit.

This waiting is ridiculous and I can’t help but think they stand to lose a significant amount of business because of the way this release was handled. 

1 hour ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Another week with no news from NY :(

At this point I would settle for any candid communication from them; including a refund or store credit.

This waiting is ridiculous and I can’t help but think they stand to lose a significant amount of business because of the way this release was handled. 

I will still go for them for regular releases cos they are the cheapest and I don’t have to pay upfront. 

But for TWEs m taking my purchases elsewhere. Hello AE and CDJ

5 hours ago, Kinzoku VF said:

Congrats Slave IV! Finally you got yours. I thought you hadn't even managed to secure a piece. Anyways, enjoy! :lol:

Haha, thanks! Even though I had a shipping notice, still had my fingers crossed but now that it's reality, I'm good. BTW, my NY offer still stands if anyone wants! ;)

As for other shop options, CDJ has been stepping their game up in the last couple weeks. Just recently before that, they were matching HLJ's climbing prices but now it seems like they are trying to take on NY for the low price leader. Good news for all of us! Like I said, I don't care about any of these shops, I just appreciate they do what they do to allow us to buy these things but in the end, I support the one that gives me the same thing for cheaper. 

39 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Haha, thanks! Even though I had a shipping notice, still had my fingers crossed but now that it's reality, I'm good. BTW, my NY offer still stands if anyone wants! ;)

Kinda wish I took your offer, but now I don't wish NY's bologna on anyone.

I opted for the refund, they gave me store credit, and well guess what? you can't use your store credit on existing pre-orders.  You can only use your store credit on new orders.  Complete NY bologna.  NY has had poor Customer Service for this 31A debacle, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt, hopefully if my remaining orders get fulfilled I will be done with this store.  After a couple of hours of contemplating on the fact that you can't use your store credit on existing preorders, I decide to purchase a Bandai Metal Build Gundam just to recoup my cash in some form, so that I can begin to cut ties with NY.  Come to find out you can't use your store credit for an item that is less then store credit SMDH, more NY bologna.  I had to trick their system, and add more items to make the price above the store credit, and then remove the additional items in order to make it work. 

With all the bologna that NY has fed me I'm done with them, and will no longer recommend them to anyone.  My new advice would be to stay away from NY. 

2 minutes ago, Vortech said:

I opted for the refund, they gave me store credit, and well guess what? you can't use your store credit on existing pre-orders.  You can only use your store credit on new orders.  Complete NY bologna.  NY has had poor Customer Service for this 31A debacle, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt, hopefully if my remaining orders get fulfilled I will be done with this store.  After a couple of hours of contemplating on the fact that you can't use your store credit on existing preorders, I decide to purchase a Bandai Metal Build Gundam just to recoup my cash in some form, so that I can begin to cut ties with NY.  Come to find out you can't use your store credit for an item that is less then store credit SMDH, more NY bologna.  I had to trick their system, and add more items to make the price above the store credit, and then remove the additional items in order to make it work. 

With all the bologna that NY has fed me I'm done with them, and will no longer recommend them to anyone.  My new advice would be to stay away from NY. 

That sounds annoying. They do have some quirky operations. I couldn't stand them at first but once I got how they operate, I've quickly made them my goto shop based on their prices. I will still check with NY first but as mentioned, CDJ is becoming big time recently. They don't even charge up front for TWE items! Their posting times and search need some work but maybe I just need to start using them more to get their system better like I did with NY. 

So, does that mean you are 31A-less or did you secure one elsewhere?

1 minute ago, Slave IV said:

That sounds annoying. They do have some quirky operations. I couldn't stand them at first but once I got how they operate, I've quickly made them my goto shop based on their prices. I will still check with NY first but as mentioned, CDJ is becoming big time recently. They don't even charge up front for TWE items! Their posting times and search need some work but maybe I just need to start using them more to get their system better like I did with NY. 

So, does that mean you are 31A-less or did you secure one elsewhere?

CDJ has been my go to since the start of 2017, they have been really easy in securing VF-31's and Gundam Metal Builds for me. Their listing system is getting a lot better and faster too compared to years prior.

I was able to secure 3 31A's from AE, but ordered 1 for a friend, but wanted 3 for myself hence my 1 order with NY.  Not mad at NY for them not securing my 31A as I understand things happen, but how they remediated the issue has me fuming, hence me no longer taking my business to them.  I'd rather pay higher prices at this point with proxy's then support NY.  I did find it odd that CDJ had their listing above 27000 yen during the 31A preorder, I normally don't go AE, but they had the best price/listing time.  I knew demand was going to be high for the 31A which is why I preordered ASAP, but I didn't factor in this logistical nightmare. 

15 minutes ago, Vortech said:

I opted for the refund, they gave me store credit, and well guess what? you can't use your store credit on existing pre-orders.  You can only use your store credit on new orders.

WTF??? Definitely not going to pay for that Sentinel Mospeada now. Nor whatever else I was thinking of using that store credit, if I ever got one (as I haven't cancelled my order, and won't until the end of this BS situation.)

should't be able to purchase whatever you please with that credit? Are they just plain f'd in the head? :blink:

3 minutes ago, Vortech said:

LMAO, thanks for posting this.  Needed the lulz this morning after getting told by NY to pound sand.

haha you can sing this to em:

But even then I knew I'd find a much better place
Either with or without you.
The five years we have had have been such good times,
I still love you.
But now I think it's time I live my life on my own.
I guess it's just what I must do.

6 minutes ago, Kinzoku VF said:

WTF??? Definitely not going to pay for that Sentinel Mospeada now. Nor whatever else I was thinking of using that store credit, if I ever got one (as I haven't cancelled my order, and won't until the end of this BS situation.)

should't be able to purchase whatever you please with that credit? Are they just plain f'd in the head? :blink:

I currently have 2 Mospeada Sticks on preorder on pay later, and 1 set of VF-31C super parts already paid for.  Demand for the Mospeada Sticks seem to higher then the 31A, as every store is sold out on preorders, and the Mospeada Ride Armors are my holy grail toy.  I can die happily as a collector once I have it in hand.  I had a ride armor as a kid but it broke 4 hours after me buying and playing with it heavily.  Hence I'll finish up my business with NY and then say goodbye.  I was thinking about using my store credit on a future preorder, but I want to terminate my relationship with NY after the 31C fastpack. 

If I had known this was how it was going to play out, I would have kept the pre-order on the 31A, pay for and receive my Mospeada Sticks, and 31C FP's, then throw in a Credit Card dispute.  In your scenario that's how I would play it.  Pay for Stick if they get it in stock , then file a CC dispute if you don't have the 31C FP's on order.

2 minutes ago, seti88 said:

I still love you.

LMAO, I'll submit this as a ticket once I get my 31C FP order. 

36 minutes ago, jenius said:

The only bummer with cdj is the lack of a warehouse option.

They have a simple combine order feature but last night I noticed they wouldn't let me order or combine more than three items. :angry:

23 minutes ago, Vortech said:

I currently have 2 Mospeada Sticks on preorder on pay later, and 1 set of VF-31C super parts already paid for.  Demand for the Mospeada Sticks seem to higher then the 31A, as every store is sold out on preorders, and the Mospeada Ride Armors are my holy grail toy.  I can die happily as a collector once I have it in hand.  I had a ride armor as a kid but it broke 4 hours after me buying and playing with it heavily.  Hence I'll finish up my business with NY and then say goodbye.  I was thinking about using my store credit on a future preorder, but I want to terminate my relationship with NY after the 31C fastpack. 

If I had known this was how it was going to play out, I would have kept the pre-order on the 31A, pay for and receive my Mospeada Sticks, and 31C FP's, then throw in a Credit Card dispute.  In your scenario that's how I would play it.  Pay for Stick if they get it in stock , then file a CC dispute if you don't have the 31C FP's on order.

Truly sucks. Another reason to wait it out or take my offer. 

1 hour ago, Vortech said:

Wait, so what you are saying, is that if you have a store credit of 50,000yen, it doesn't allow you to check out an item that is say 20,000 yen to leave a 30,000 yen balance? What sort of evil sorcery is this????

This whole debacle with the VF-31A and NY kinda reminds me of the NYSE, with traders buying and selling whichever way the market winds blow. Never mind long term business relationships and future business, as long as you can grab money (and ridiculous price increases) in the here and now. Not a very good business model, in my opinion.

19 minutes ago, Vortech said:

That's what I intended to do, but if you can't even choose on what to spend your voucher, it's unacceptable .

Sentinel are known to reissue and do extra production runs for some of their more popular stuff (granted...not a lot....). If they intend to release all the bikes, and they sell well (AND are not utter rubbish like many other 'modern' Mospeada releases). They might produce more at a later date.

At this stage, I just really don't understand how NY can give you a credit with 'rules' attached to it. WTF. Not only you don't get money back, nor your original order BUT, you can't choose what you spend this voucher on.!! Are you kidding me! This is crazy. I don't know what I'm going to do yet. And unless they somehow sort out this mess for the people who have yet to cancel their Kairos, I'll to drop all my preorders. And contact my CC/Bank regarding this rip-off.

I never intended to boycott nor drop NY, but things are changing fast. They need to learn and I really wish they'd get dropped by more people,just to prove a point. You can't expect to treat your customers like crap without any repercussions on your business.

17 minutes ago, CharlesXavier said:

Wait, so what you are saying, is that if you have a store credit of 50,000yen, it doesn't allow you to check out an item that is say 20,000 yen to leave a 30,000 yen balance? What sort of evil sorcery is this????

Yes, this is what happened to me.   I had 25630 yen in store credit, and was trying to buy a 23000 yen item not including shipping, and it would not let me check out stating that the item balance was lower then the voucher; therefore, I could not utilize my credit.   In my fury I added a set of 8??? yen VF-25G fastpacks which then totaled over the 25630 yen, and I was able to checkout.  Then at checkout I removed the VF-25G fastpacks and thankfully my order went through, but the initial fury at their system limitations and NY's response to my ticket stating that store credit can only be used for new pre-orders and not existing orders had me fuming this morning.  I can't wait till May when I will no longer deal with NY.

7 minutes ago, Vortech said:

Yes, this is what happened to me.   I had 25630 yen in store credit, and was trying to buy a 23000 yen item not including shipping, and it would not let me check out stating that the item balance was lower then the voucher; therefore, I could not utilize my credit.   In my fury I added a set of 8??? yen VF-25G fastpacks which then totaled over the 25630 yen, and I was able to checkout.  Then at checkout I removed the VF-25G fastpacks and thankfully my order went through, but the initial fury at their system limitations and NY's response to my ticket stating that store credit can only be used for new pre-orders and not existing orders had me fuming this morning.  I can't wait till May when I will no longer deal with NY.

Wait until you find out you forfeited the remaining balance of your voucher by doing that. 

4 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Wait until you find out you forfeited the remaining balance of your voucher by doing that. 

This is what I was thinking.

Can you see the remaining balance for the voucher in your acct?

22 minutes ago, Vortech said:

I have a value of 51,000 for my 2 Kairos. No way am I going to let NY scam me this way. Looks like I have to activate my paypal rights by 20 April and get a full refund.

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

I still love you.

Lol.

I would love to see their response.

32 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Oddly enough, it was picked up in shipping.  I made sure to order something that would fully cover every cent I dropped into NY.  I ended up paying $11 more due to faster shipping.  I want my stuff from NY ASAP, as something seems really shady with them lately. Fulfillment issues, and they recently had that "trans logic" sale.  My confidence with them is shaky at best.

26 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

This is what I was thinking.

Can you see the remaining balance for the voucher in your acct?

Nope I used every yen.

15 minutes ago, CharlesXavier said:

I have a value of 51,000 for my 2 Kairos. No way am I going to let NY scam me this way. Looks like I have to activate my paypal rights by 20 April and get a full refund.

Do what you gotta do man, but at 51,000 yen, yeah I'd want my money back too even if at the cost of my pre-orders.

3 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Lol.

I would love to see their response.

I've already created a mental note, to post it up here, as I am sure they would be confused lol.

They will sent you a reply in lyrics too. :p  ,, but good job on figuring their voucher system 

Edited by F360

oh wow not being able to use them on existing preorders sucks....guess i'll let me preorders lapse and order it again.  i might miss out on a  figure or two but i could just get them in aftermarket (these aren't valks skyrocketing just other stuff)...better than having to find another 25k yen of stuff to spend on...

Edited by Mechapilot77

30 minutes ago, Vortech said:

Oddly enough, it was picked up in shipping.  I made sure to order something that would fully cover every cent I dropped into NY.  I ended up paying $11 more due to faster shipping.  I want my stuff from NY ASAP, as something seems really shady with them lately. Fulfillment issues, and they recently had that "trans logic" sale.  My confidence with them is shaky at best.

Nope I used every yen.

Do what you gotta do man, but at 51,000 yen, yeah I'd want my money back too even if at the cost of my pre-orders.

I've already created a mental note, to post it up here, as I am sure they would be confused lol.

Good job!

22 minutes ago, F360 said:

They will sent you a reply in lyrics too. :p  ,, but good job on figuring their voucher system 

LOL:D

15 minutes ago, funkymonkeyjavajunky said:

At this point, does anyone believe that NY will fill more orders before the PayPal coverage ends (6 months, April 22 for me)?

Yep, I think they will fulfill all orders eventually.

26 minutes ago, F360 said:

LMAO If they responded with those lyrics, I would probably be inclined to give them a 2nd chance haha.

18 minutes ago, funkymonkeyjavajunky said:

At this point, does anyone believe that NY will fill more orders before the PayPal coverage ends (6 months, April 22 for me)?

Maybe at a rate of 1-2 a week before the paypal coverage ends.  I agree partially with Slave IV, that NY probably wants to and will try to fulfill all outstanding orders, but realistically I don't see it happening as with everything occurring it leaves me to believe that there is a supply issue especially with NY issuing refunds in the form of hostage I mean store credit haha.