2 hours ago, jenius said:

sold at Mandarake for 35,000... oh God NY, please don't fail me.

6 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

I just had my break and saw mandarake. WTF. NY dont fail me

Just logged on after arriving back home from work and saw the posts. This is flipping insane.. Five thousand more yen than the asking price of Hayate's Kai. :vava:  

*Sigh* cannot help worrying regarding the NY situation. I have also received  ( after contacting them yesterday) the :

" Bla-Bla-Bla, not enough stock received, though mate we'll see what we can do" (pretty much what it means)

The worrying part of this formatted reply, nowhere are they mentioning: "geez dude don't worry, you'll get your f'ing toy".

Also, as expected, Sentinel have yet delayed their Mospeada. Kinda glad as it gives me another month to really think it over (I'm still not sure I really need more Mospeadas....really pricey for the scale too, and all that delay...maybe the design's not as perfect as it seem to appear on pics...)

Anyways, 3rd time this has happened to me with NY recently. And up until now they've pulled through every time ( with 11 days delays in some cases, but better some delay than nothing.....) Hopefully, that's just a new NY trend.

To all of you mofos that received theirs, be careful not to drop them.....They're kinda fragile apparently:rolleyes:

Just kidding! Enjoy! And thanks for the pics, keep em coming :)

I suspect NY used the addresses of several individuals to place their orders for the 31A on Tamashii Webshop and the pieces are trickling in to their office from these various addresses.

That's why items are being shipped out bit by bit.

Edited by IXTL

28 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Oops I lied got shipping notification for premium milia not 31A :(

Dammit I want a shipping notification for my premium Miria. :(

4 minutes ago, TrickyCustomer said:

If it comes with weaponry I'm getting two sets. 

We can hope. Though I can't see Bandai adding anything besides reaction missiles. 

2 hours ago, Kinzoku VF said:

*Sigh* cannot help worrying regarding the NY situation. I have also received  ( after contacting them yesterday) the :

" Bla-Bla-Bla, not enough stock received, though mate we'll see what we can do" (pretty much what it means)

The worrying part of this formatted reply, nowhere are they mentioning: "geez dude don't worry, you'll get your f'ing toy".

Also, as expected, Sentinel have yet delayed their Mospeada. Kinda glad as it gives me another month to really think it over (I'm still not sure I really need more Mospeadas....really pricey for the scale too, and all that delay...maybe the design's not as perfect as it seem to appear on pics...)

Anyways, 3rd time this has happened to me with NY recently. And up until now they've pulled through every time ( with 11 days delays in some cases, but better some delay than nothing.....) Hopefully, that's just a new NY trend.

To all of you mofos that received theirs, be careful not to drop them.....They're kinda fragile apparently:rolleyes:

Just kidding! Enjoy! And thanks for the pics, keep em coming :)

*panic intensifies*

3 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Dammit I want a shipping notification for my premium Miria. :(

We can hope. Though I can't see Bandai adding anything besides reaction missiles. 

They really need to do a weaponry set. Arcadia had the right idea with the yf-19. It's the only thing lacking with the bandai stuff. 

40 minutes ago, TrickyCustomer said:

Super parts anyone? 

Yes! B))
Well, at last we see how the chest part fits!

Looks like it sort of hangs forward on the chest, not sure if it would hold in the long run...

There seems to be a noticeable overhang of the chest parts at the front of the 31A, and the sides of the 31A fuselage seem more exposed, compared to hayate's battroid...

Untitled-1.jpg.e58966d389375ce8b3e68668f0ad179d.jpg

Man bring on the 31A fast packs already!!

btw I love the A's grey gunpod way more than the stripey hero gunpods and it certainly would be nice if it came with extra missiles!

MyKombini have just informed me that Bandai didn't provided enough quantity of the VF-31A and reduced the quantity without giving the retailers any notice. 
HOWEVER, they say they are getting a restock next week! 

Figures crossed everyone! 

Spoke to a local retailer and he said his Japanese contact told him that due to the huge quantity of pre orders received, bandai delivered the 31A in 2 batches. And that he will receive his next shipment next week. 

Perhaps this is the case for those Japanese online retailers as well. 

Fingers crossed gentlemen. 

49 minutes ago, enphily said:

They never told me about restock O_o

I hope you find a way to get one and for a reasonable price.  

Hopefully everyone else receives what they ordered.

It would be interesting to know what the order numbers look like for the 31A considering the thing barely exists in the actual media.  There were so many pre-orders Bandai had to split it into two batches?  How many is that stacked against the other 31's?

Well I have paid the government their ransom money to free my valks. A total of £186 of my hard earned manx pounds. Pretty much the price of a valk itself. I would like everyone to share a moment of silence for my wallet and the great sacrifice it made so my valks could be returned safely to their loved one. Moral of the story here is, don't complain about delays if you get it at no extra cost. I'd rather it be delayed and still receive at no extra cost than having to pay extra VAT.  When you have to pay those extra charges for import fees/tax, In my case it was purely VAT. Then, you will have my sympathy. So be warned and pray your government doesn't steal your valks for ransom. :p