Yeah no official shipping notice, but my order status says in shipping process now since that shipping charge update.

Maybe by tomorrow morning I'll see something (I know it is Monday there already, but still.. I can dream).

1 hour ago, Master Dex said:

Yeah no official shipping notice, but my order status says in shipping process now since that shipping charge update.

Maybe by tomorrow morning I'll see something (I know it is Monday there already, but still.. I can dream).

No shipping charge update or anything...

37 minutes ago, Mommar said:

No shipping charge update or anything...

Might be because I ordered EMS.. the first estimate for SAL or what have you may have been correct if you did that.

5 minutes ago, Master Dex said:

Might be because I ordered EMS.. the first estimate for SAL or what have you may have been correct if you did that.

I did EMS too.  I never do SAL.  I'd do FedEx every time if CDJapan would let me.

20 minutes ago, CeramicDragon said:

How do I get a vf31 a? Why is this one limited release?

It's limited because it's a Tamashii Web Exclusive item. We don't know what's the actual basis on how Bandai sometimes categorize such an item for exclusive release rather than normal release. And when an item get released via exclusive then make sure you preorder it before it gets released because once it gets released there's no asurance that Bandai will re-release it again. Hence, a limited quantity reelase. And never that Bandai did re-release a Macross TWE item.

How to get them? Mostly Nippon-Yasan, CDJapan, MyKombini, BigInJapan, and Loopaza mostly carries the TWE items. If not, you can check Yahoo Japan Auction and pay extra for using proxy with fees and shipping.

After I did some YJA browsing, I kind of getting concern now on my VF-31A order. Prices are climbing up already by scalpers. Hope NY will not ask for more before they ship it. And as of this moment, there's no shipping notification yet from NY.

3 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

After I did some YJA browsing, I kind of getting concern now on my VF-31A order. Prices are climbing up already by scalpers. Hope NY will not ask for more before they ship it. And as of this moment, there's no shipping notification yet from NY.

for everyone else reference:Insert other media

https://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/closedsearch/closedsearch;_ylt=A7dPDjNmhLhaWHQAfjGuGDx8?p=Dx+31A&aq=-1&oq=&x=0&y=0&ei=UTF-8&slider=0&auccat=0

edit: found this weird listing

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t559455693

Box and tray of 31A :lol:

Edited by chyll2

NY is probably sorting out their orders so I think they will ship likely late this week. NY so far commits to all My paid pre orders so I’m not worried about not receiving my 31As

As for their extra stocks, I’m sure they will be available at a premium according to the price on YJP. 

They sent me this:

Thank you for your patience
Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, Bandai has not provided the enough quantity for this item.
Bandai has reduced the quantity without any notice for all retailers.
Please accept our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.
We have refunded your payments.
Thank you for your understanding
Best regards

I accidentally ordered one on AE but I wont push through with it since they have this weird Shipping option on they have the decision on what shipping option they want (plus they are not clear if they are willing to change the value of the item). Unfortunately, there is no way to change the email address so I really cannot share it here.

2 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

I accidentally ordered one on AE but I wont push through with it since they have this weird Shipping option on they have the decision on what shipping option they want (plus they are not clear if they are willing to change the value of the item). Unfortunately, there is no way to change the email address so I really cannot share it here.

Too bad:(

2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Finally got the product in stock email from AE for the 31A and Iron Man. Requested immediate shipping. 

Same here. Still want a second one though! 

44 minutes ago, enphily said:

They sent me this:

Thank you for your patience
Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, Bandai has not provided the enough quantity for this item.
Bandai has reduced the quantity without any notice for all retailers.
Please accept our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.
We have refunded your payments.
Thank you for your understanding
Best regards

Well crap, that blows.

Maybe they'll do a second production run since the demand was so high?

Hmm, NY already shipped mine 4 hours ago.

I understand everyone’s excited and/or anxious, but if you got yours from NY it’s practically guaranteed you’ll get it. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of them failing to fulfill a preorder.

Edited by ArchieNov