1 minute ago, chyll2 said:

What was changed in HLJ cancellation policy?

They’ve recently started to ban customers who cancel frequently. I read elsewhere that people got their accounts suspended and the reason given by HLJ was that the value of their cancelled orders exceeded the value of the orders that they paid for.

1 minute ago, Loop said:

Amiami kept giving me a strange error:

An error has occurred.

You can purchase 1 for [DX Chogokin VF-31S Siegfried (Arad Molders Unit) "Macross Delta"(Pre-order)].

Yeah, I kept getting this too. Then I realized that I already had one in my cart. But by the time I realized it, it was already gone. At least I got to see the pre-order button this time around. Best effort I got so far from Amiami. :lol:

1 minute ago, brouken said:

Yeah, I kept getting this too. Then I realized that I already had one in my cart. But by the time I realized it, it was already gone. At least I got to see the pre-order button this time around. Best effort I got so far from Amiami. :lol:

maybe error from reloading the page ?

Yay! Confirmation email received from HLJ! Thank you!

Now will lurk a bit to see if NY will have it cheaper. Might get two of these just for the armor and super packs. 

3 minutes ago, IXTL said:

They’ve recently started to ban customers who cancel frequently. I read elsewhere that people got their accounts suspended and the reason given by HLJ was that the value of their cancelled orders exceeded the value of the orders that they paid for.

whut?! interesting.