Spoiler

Unless Reina has reprogrammed the Lil' Drakens (since she's a computer expert and hacker) and developed an adapter for the Vf-31 valks to carry them, then it could be done.

@seti88: You can use a clear rubber band (that's use to tie down figures in the package) and somehow make then fit (just a thought). 

3 hours ago, seti88 said:

Messer flies again!! But what the heck...

Hide contents

Untitled-2.jpg.775ca4cf22ed4e1993c75e05e84699fb.jpgUntitled-4.jpg.85f1c2c31ff1224d8f4be0398f0cf0df.jpgUntitled-5.jpg.d21bbc80756c892d027de1c8972dd2e7.jpg

New display mode for messer folks!

Thanks, but no thanks, Bandai. I’m just waiting for Arad’s and Chuck’s. That’s it. If they schedule this first which I’m sure they will, it’s fine by me. I will have a wallet breather. ^_^ 

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

Valks look great and I can't wait to be bent over however they plan to release those Packs but those Missile Regults!!! Come on Bandai...1/60 those things and make them based on the HMR but better...please!

Yeah.  Come on Bandai.  New toys and a first 1/60 Regult toy.

I also want a Elysion toy just to have one.

35 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

I also want a Elysion toy just to have one.

+1 to this.  Or maybe more to make like the teaser clip. 

Still waiting for Chuck.

Edited by wmkjr

That’s a blatant attempt by Bandai to release a new box set containing only models they already have and a new pair of transparent adapters we can bitch about. Minimum effort for mo’ money. 

Like what I posted on the Delta movie, for sure someone here is already trying their Lil Drakens on their Messer’s. ^_^

Edit: I'm adding my question here that I posted in the Delta movie since it just got skipped and unanswered. 

Out of curiosity, this changes in Valkyrie’s setups, packs, and whatnot in a summarized movie. Is this more of a creative decision headed by Kawamori or sponsor decision by Bandai? If it’s the latter, is Kawamori being forced to do so? Feel forced to do so? I know he’s being paid and all probably under his contract and such and already did it in Frontier when he designed the Durandals for the movies. But creative direction-wise how does he feel overall?

The reason why I'm asking is that he doesn't want to go back to old series just to redo some stuff nor continue certain stories forward (e.g. SDF). Would that mean if a company tried to pay him a big sum of money, is that the only time he might do it? 

Edited by no3Ljm

2 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

The way those are attached concerns me.. I think he actually pulled out the tails and pinched the mounting pegs under them.

That's what he, in fact, did according to the Japanese text.

I tried playing VF-31F + Lil · Draken in theatrical version PV with super alloy!

The fighter becomes like it if you use the stand. There is no thing that can not be done even without the stand if we pinch the joint of Draken in the main wing, but due to individual difference.

On 12/29/2017 at 4:16 AM, IXTL said:

It would be cool if it was Reina hacking the Lildrakens to get them to dock on the Siegfrieds.

That would be a fun twist for the show.  It would also make Reina useful and would freak out the Knights if they can't be guaranteed to control their own hardware.

Same.  I should have ordered 2.

blackconvoy_D01 if you haven’t ordered one yet you can be notified when they go back in stock.  If the price doesn’t change or the markup is not that high then go for it.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/22661-macross-delta-dx-chogokin-vf-31a-kairos-regular-limited-edition.html

I chose Eco SAL for shipping and I haven’t had any problems so far with that shipping method.  My VF-31J Kai arrived yesterday through Eco SAL without any damage.

Edited by sh9000

5 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I believe Imageanime is a US based retailer so they markup their products 20-40%.

I wouldn’t purchase from them unless you desperately need something that you can’t find anywhere else. 

Thanks, that's why I was curious as to what the rough preorder original price was. I'm gonna keep searching, and if I can't get a Karios, I'll just get a Messer with Super parts.