^ Go to Nippon Yassan and set up a notification request -- you may need to sign up -- and they'll send you an email when/if the toy is available for preorder again or when it is in stock.

Other places to try besides AE would be CD Japan which is likely to get additional stock after release, and the long shot Big in Japan.

3 hours ago, raptormesh said:

Cheers mech, thanks for the links. Figured it'll be an exclusive to make it that much harder for me. Guess I'll check tamashii as well as I have access to a local address. 

Try to sign up for the lottery draw. It ends on Feb 26 but it wouldn't hurt to try. That would be the cheapest way. YJA would also have some after they get released I'm guessing.

5 minutes ago, Killaforevah said:

The Tamashii web site shows the VF-31J kai will be released on march 2018 and they are accepting reservations. Does that mean it will be available in standard retailers, like HLJ and amiami?   

I think you should reread what they are reserving.  it's for a lottery.

Tamashii web exclusive will not be available at standard retailers.   Maybe as an USED item on Amiami.

6 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

That's a damn fine pic Saburo! B))

Just curious, how well does the Armor stay on with the VF-31, especially during transformation? Still on the fence about getting a set for my Mirage 31. 

@505thAirborne Thank you!

The armor is very securely attached to the 31, its stay on during transformation and not too much of a hindrance. The only area that I take great care is the wings, with the boosters attached I make sure they don't swing down quickly during transformations.

I love add-on parts for my Valks so I'll always get a set and being that I am the Super Dimensional Enabler I say you get a set. :D

20 minutes ago, Saburo said:

The armor is very securely attached to the 31, its stay on during transformation and not too much of a hindrance. The only area that I take great care is the wings, with the boosters attached I make sure they don't swing down quickly during transformations.

I love add-on parts for my Valks so I'll always get a set and being that I am the Super Dimensional Enabler I say you get a set. :D

Eh, the intake and thigh parts aren't exactly that secure.  Those are the things I always have to reattach during transformation.

1 hour ago, Saburo said:

Ok here's a shot of the VF-31J改 with VF-31F Messer Super Parts. I didn't include the Reaction Missiles so you can see all of the Super Parts.  I think it looks pretty badass, but I'll stick to the J's parts.

Enjoy!

39143280452_0cfd66a609_h.jpg

That doesn't look too bad at all! Though I also still prefer the J parts for Hayate. ^_^

57 minutes ago, Saburo said:

That's good to know on the Armor, glad to hear it doesn't pop-off just from looking at it. I guess my 31C just wouldn't be complete without a set of Super Parts, I'll keep my eye open for a set! :D

6 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

That's good to know on the Armor, glad to hear it doesn't pop-off just from looking at it. I guess my 31C just wouldn't be complete without a set of Super Parts, I'll keep my eye open for a set! :D

Compared the VF-25 intake cover armor the 31 armor stays on pretty well, but I do agree with @Mommar the intake and thigh aren't as secure.

3 hours ago, Saburo said:

Ok here's a shot of the VF-31J改 with VF-31F Messer Super Parts. I didn't include the Reaction Missiles so you can see all of the Super Parts.  I think it looks pretty badass, but I'll stick to the J's parts.

Enjoy!

Thanks saburo for the mix and match. Yeah agree that it looks badass but J Sp would look better in terms of colors

5 hours ago, Saburo said:

Enjoy!

Love it!  :wub:

@hardreturn: Seeing your pics of the VF-31(s) and @TCracker's of the SV-262 (on his webpage as well) has made it more interesting.. I wish that Sixo (this may not suit his fancy) can actually acquire a valk and show off his photography skills as well. As you can tell from my user name, I'll be bouncing around in this one and in the other one as well. ;) 

@Kanedas Bike: I actually had to look around for a fitting pic to reply back.

Taken from an Esty link. :p  

il_fullxfull_476324964_1mua.jpg

23 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Awesome pics everyone!

I just submitted payment for the vf-31j kai lottery drawing so finger crossed I will have one next year :D

Oh noes, From Japan cancelled my order because they used all their lottery slots or something lol

oh wells *shrugs*

12 hours ago, borgified said:

@hardreturn: Seeing your pics of the VF-31(s) and @TCracker's of the SV-262 (on his webpage as well) has made it more interesting.. I wish that Sixo (this may not suit his fancy) can actually acquire a valk and show off his photography skills as well. As you can tell from my user name, I'll be bouncing around in this one and in the other one as well. ;) 

@Kanedas Bike: I actually had to look around for a fitting pic to reply back.

Taken from an Esty link. :p  

il_fullxfull_476324964_1mua.jpg

Nice!

-b.

On 2017-12-21 at 1:00 AM, Saburo said:

Nice shots @hardreturn.

thanks so much. and you, as always, as well :)

On 2017-12-21 at 8:40 AM, Lolicon said:

Hey! Are you just stealing Saburo's shots and photoshopping in a stand?! :o

j/k Those pics look amazing! :D

heh. i love his photos. but to my eye he and i do a lot of different things photographically. thanks!

23 hours ago, mickyg said:

Very nice Hardreturn.  I like the depth of field and sharpness in your photos especially.  You must be using a wicked F-stop to achieve that sort of sharpness that far into the frame.  Very nice!

thanks! pretty sure these ones are sitting at around ƒ11 but not at my comp to check that.

13 hours ago, borgified said:

thank you. it's nice to have been enjoying something akin to, but not, transformers. plus i really love Delta as a show :)

3 hours ago, hardreturn said:

*snip*

heh. i love his photos. but to my eye he and i do a lot of different things photographically. thanks!

*snip*

Yes, different approaches to photographing figures but the goal is the same, to show the Valkyrie at its best and to entice the viewer to buy one if they haven't already or get another.  :lol:

Edited by Saburo

2 hours ago, Scyla said:

Quick question, does anyone know when the cutoff date for Mirages VF-31C Super Parts on NY is?

Don't really know the cut off date, as you have to pay upfront for the VF-31C Supers right away (if there is a price difference, hopefully that you don't have to pay the difference if you made an early pre-order). From what I understand, the original pre-orders for the Hi-Metal R Roy was under estimated and that NY had to scramble to acquire more copies to keep up with the demand and asked for more additional fees. Some got lucky as they didn't have to pay extra as the early shipments of the Hi-Metal R Roy where shipped out, while the latter orders had to pay the extra fees (I was one of them).

That actually didn't suit well with me as actually pre-paid in full for my copy of Hi-Metal R Roy and was not impressed when getting the additional fees tacked on. I did pay the difference and got my copy, however I'm using NY as my last option if I can't get a valk that I want anywhere else.

On the subject of the VF-31, I was sifting through From Japan and the VF-31J Kai is getting pricey. However, if anyone wants a plain VF-31J, then there is one copy used/opened (sans box) up for grabs.. Get it before it becomes vaporware!