14 hours ago, Slave IV said:

I keep hearing about this Jim Lee Mezco Wolverine but I haven't seen anything from Mezco that resembles Jim Lee art. I regretted not ordering what I think is being referred to but the reason I didn't is because I had the Revo yellow stripped Wolverine ordered already. Now that I have the Revo in hand, I need no other version. 

They call it the Joke m lee version because the Blue and yellow costume came back with him (which is color/nk thng anyway.)

Revo is cool but he doesn't fit with ML or Mezco so he goes by himself on the video game shelf.

13 hours ago, Shukenzero said:

There are a reason why they are getting so hard to obtain. Kawamori said it himself they are wrapped in tortillas! :p

Joking aside, the way Hot Toys does things is to add something to the package for event attendees. That's a decent compromise if you ask me. You go to the show and queue up like mad and they give you an extra Iron Man helmet or accessory, or you order normally outside of the show afterwards. 

Yes, Hasbro does this too and it's also a really good idea.  Grand Admiral Thrawn for instance came with a throne room and artwork from various speci s he studied/conquered.  The regular carded version came with a pistol and that was it.  But at least you could get Thrawn.

Edited by Mommar

1 minute ago, Mommar said:

They call it the Joke m lee version because the Blue and yellow costume came back with him (which is color/nk thng anyway.)

Revo is cool but he doesn't fit with ML or Mezco so he goes by himself on the video game shelf.

Yes, Hasbro does this too and it's also a really good idea.  Grand Admiral Thrawn for instance came with a throne room and artwork from various speci s he studied/conquered.  The regular carded version came with a pistol and that was it.  But at least you could get Thrawn.

I think all my Revo, Mezco, MLs and Selects all go together very well and they all share shelves together. If anything, the Revos and Mezcos make the rest look inferior but that's why I'm hoping to get good versions of all my favorite characters and fill the ranks with MLs in the background.

Yeah, their are a lot of ways to do these exclusives better than how this Kai is working our so far...Hasbro sucks too but at least I did get both versions of Thrawn. How about the concept of just selling items to people who want them? Can't be that hard to do...:D

If they had included the reaction missiles with the super packs from the start, this would be a complete non-issue for me.  But nooooo, that would have made too much sense. :rolleyes:  Instead, they tack the missiles onto a super-pack-less release, and give a giant middle finger to anyone who didn't buy that exclusive... It's like one of those "build a figure" sets.. you have to chase down multiple releases of the same thing in very slightly different configurations, just to give you the correct pieces to put together the version as seen in the last episode.

Comparatively, the reaction missiles would be similar to other convention exclusive features listed above.  But the only reason I want this is because of the missiles, and if they did a general release later without them, I probably wouldn't be interested anyway.  The alternate scheme is a nice touch, but I'm not that much of a completionist just to grab that scheme on its own.

Edited by Chronocidal

3 minutes ago, close313 said:

Sorry to diverge from the current subject. Anyone knows where I could still order VF-31F Super Parts? Or should I have to wait till release (since it's this month anyway)?

And isn't it weird that they haven't had PO's for VF-31C's supers too

You can wait. But just in case, here's the cheapest one from eBay at $119. Too bad the NYCon promo code probably will not work anymore.

They're taking their sweet time with Mirage's packs, along with the rest of the main characters.  I mean, the cannon fodder Kairos got released before Chuck and Arad, so I have no idea what they're planning.

I just want the rest of the super pack releases to come with the reaction missiles, and I want to see the green 262s even get mentioned.

For me,  those Reaction missile and attachment point from the VF-31 kai is its main selling point.

Since Bandai is still releasing more Valks without missile armaments it would really benefit the fans if they would just release a set at their Webshop.

I mean come one, they did it for the Metal Build Seven Sword.  The option part was pretty much just 1 sword.:huh:

They really need to release a Armament set

something like this:  (MSRP 5980 yen? )

4x small Reaction missiles /arm mounts (vf-31)
2x Missile clusters
2x Individual larger missile 
2x MDE Missiles
2x Big Reaction missiles

1x Transformable Sound/speaker Pod (vf-31) (might as well)

Or may just this: (Msrp 3980 yen?)

1 hour ago, F360 said:

For me,  those Reaction missile and attachment point from the VF-31 kai is its main selling point.

Since Bandai is still releasing more Valks without missile armaments it would really benefit the fans if they would just release a set at their Webshop.

I mean come one, they did it for the Metal Build Seven Sword.  The option part was pretty much just 1 sword.:huh:

They really need to release a Armament set

something like this:  (MSRP 5980 yen? )

2x Missile clusters
2x Individual larger missile 
2x MDE Missiles
2x Big Reaction missiles

Or may just this: (Msrp 3980 yen?)

This makes too much sense. It'll never pass the Bandai logic sensors! If they could give us what we wanted in the Hi-Metal R line, there's hope in a mission bundle or at the very least, the delay we are seeing for Mirage's supers are because of them adding in missiles.

17 hours ago, CrossAir said:

That's cruel. Mine luckily made it fast through customs and rests already on its shelf :) .

vf31c.jpg

I'm kind of worried since it's a high-priced item. If it isn't delivered by next week I may have to go inquire at the post office.

My VF-31C has been showing that it's sitting at the ISC in New York, for 6 days now. That's not customs, it's just sitting there. I'm really hoping that it just shows up without any tracking info. I've already put in a customer service request, and have been in contact with my local post office. This is just utter crap, we need a better postal service in the US...

Well you guys should not feel bad. package shipped airmail from Japan august 29 just got out of customs oct 6 and yes I'm in America and it still says in transit to destination lol 6 weeks . Well to be fair it took like 6 weeks for Nappa and Vegeta to get to earth in dragonball. So I guess I should have expected this to lol.

1 hour ago, brannon said:

Well you guys should not feel bad. package shipped airmail from Japan august 29 just got out of customs oct 6 and yes I'm in America and it still says in transit to destination lol 6 weeks . Well to be fair it took like 6 weeks for Nappa and Vegeta to get to earth in dragonball. So I guess I should have expected this to lol.

Good God man...

It's just that my Sv-262 got here within days. And I ordered it after my VF-31C... Like a 3 or 4 days after. It took no more than a couple days for it to arrive. If it had been transferred to customs, it would tell me, since customs is separate from the ISC. I'm beginning to fear that it's just sitting in a pile, at the bottom and they haven't sent it out because it's at the bottom of the pile and more stuff keeps arriving. I don't know, this is really bugging me, since I've never had to wait this long. 

I still haven’t received my 31C from NY. Dispatched from Japan on 09/12 and no tracking updates since. Was the same with the last vf I purchased from them. The hmr’s arrive in a couple weeks but the larger packages take 5-6 weeks SMH 

34 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Out of curiosity. What shipping method did you guys used?

Mine is coming in International Registered Mail. I just got off the phone with USPS customer service, who informed me that my package has been handed over to customs. The tracking status doesn't reflect that, which is irritating. Good news is that the rep told me that stuff is averaging 7-10 days in customs, so it'll only be there for a few more days at the most. 

6 minutes ago, Valkyrie Driver said:

Mine is coming in International Registered Mail. I just got off the phone with USPS customer service, who informed me that my package has been handed over to customs. The tracking status doesn't reflect that, which is irritating. Good news is that the rep told me that stuff is averaging 7-10 days in customs, so it'll only be there for a few more days at the most. 

Thanks. Now it's more clear like why some of the packages are delayed and whatnot. Based on the store where you bought that when you selected International Registered Mail, how many days it says?

I mean, it's understandable when members are upset if the packages are late even if they choose EMS over those Registered/Unregistered SAL/Air Mail options. But if the latter, then yeah, always expect weeks rather than week before your item gets delivered to your front door. 

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Out of curiosity. What shipping method did you guys used?

Mine came via EMS. First time I chose this option. Laid only 2 days in customs. But I‘m from Germany, customs times may differ from US.

Edited by CrossAir

1 hour ago, Valkyrie Driver said:

For registered mail if ,its Sal, the norm is around 2-3 weeks.  Sooner or later are exceptions .

1 hour ago, CrossAir said:

Mine came via EMS. First time I chose this option. Laid only 2 days in customs. But I‘m from Germany, customs times may differ from US.

I see. Usually how many days for EMS to take the moment they shipped it up to your front door?

9 hours ago, Xigfrid said:

I would totally buy a few of that missiles pack, but to be convinced they need to include a few PaCSWS for my Keiros. Otherwise I can print 4 more.

This looks bada$s

71CXEF8NMoL.jpg

Wow, the VF-31A has a big chance to become my favorite valk :wub:

By the way, my copy of "VF-31 Master File" is announced to be delivered tomorrow :)

1 minute ago, CrossAir said:

By the way, my copy of "VF-31 Master File" is announced to be delivered tomorrow :)

Cool. Welcome to the Master File Book collection. ;)

52 minutes ago, CrossAir said:

Mines on the way via untracked SAL (it stocked the day after my giant Private Warehouse EMS package shipped...).

Can't wait for it to get here so I can start modeling up those weapons pods.

When I ordered my Sv-262 from Mandarake, I had it shipped EMS, it took only 2-3 days to arrive. I ordered my VF-31C from AmiAmi. I mean, I have the Sv-262 to tie me over, but I want my VF-31C. Then all I'll waiting on is my Banpresto SQ Mirage to show up, so I can has Mirage Display.

12 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

See, if the missiles in the 171 packs weren't butt ugly, I'd actually use them. :p 

11 hours ago, Graham said:

Yeah, me too.

If that’s how you guys feel, please PM me. I’m sure we can come to a reasonable price for them. I’ve just imported Super parts for my VF-27 from Australia, I’m capable of anything at this point! :)

14 minutes ago, SuperHobo said:

I got Mirage's plane last week, but I didn't have any time to take some photos. But this week I do! I hope the Macross Delta Movie gives us more in-sync dancing combat! 

rsz_img_20171013_115121356_hdr.jpg.3dc1d8f70b76b3ad25d04b3361e1538f.jpgrsz_img_20171013_120829669_hdr.jpg.5b7f01755eb89c183f785a68849c3846.jpgrsz_1img_20171013_122838374_hdr_1.jpg.7c28ad2d796f600fa435f8d524b76713.jpg

^ That is so cool! B)) :wub: 

Edited by no3Ljm