5 hours ago, Graham said:

Thanks.

Just scored one of the VF-31J Kai from CD Japan.

One left..........go go go

Nice score I definitely would have picked one up at that price. What other retailers are likely to carry the kai?

Man, this one I cannot resist. Unfortunately, I missed the CDJ pre-orders for the 31j Kai. Did they ask for payment upfront?

I hope NY puts this up as well, with an option to pay later. My wallet is also reeling from recent purchases and upfront payments. :mellow:

8 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Let me ease your pain, sir. You can buy one more VF-31A with my payment for your VF-31J Kai. What do you say? ;)

Thanks for the offer, but I was never able to get complete squadrons, or doubles for other Macross shows as I was a broke student or starting out in my career back in the day.  Going for broke with Delta lol. 

1 hour ago, brouken said:

Man, this one I cannot resist. Unfortunately, I missed the CDJ pre-orders for the 31j Kai. Did they ask for payment upfront?

I hope NY puts this up as well, with an option to pay later. My wallet is also reeling from recent purchases and upfront payments. :mellow:

Can't be sure if they asked for upfront payment, as my Bandai Pre Order Madness training kicked in.

On CDJ I noticed if you pay upfront there are less steps in processing your order, hence I always prepay on CDJ to make sure I secure my pre order, as every second counts.  

G/L on finding your copy.  

1 hour ago, Vortech said:

Thanks for the offer, but I was never able to get complete squadrons, or doubles for other Macross shows as I was a broke student or starting out in my career back in the day.  Going for broke with Delta lol. 

No worries. I just offered my help since you wanted more VF-31A Kairos. ^_^ 

6 hours ago, eXis10z said:

:lol:

I tried. ;) 

59 minutes ago, Bahamutzyro said:

So if this is s lottery, will we able to order?

I'm no P-Bandai expert but I guess if you have local address in Japan, maybe.

4 minutes ago, Graham said:

Damn, just got an email from CD Japan that they are cancelling my order for the VF-31J kai, as the item is unobtainable :(

Oh no. Major disappointment. Hope that bandai will release the kai ver as an p bandai exclusive item later as i really want to get one due to fact i never bought the initial VF-31J

Edited by recon

Wow, I was wondering why the CDJ page for the 31 kai was removed. And I had put on an alert in figinstock too. 

Oh well. If NY is not selling the Kai, then I can give it a grudging pass. More money to pay for the 31E and 31S.

Out of curiosity, how much was it in BIJ shipped? Too lazy to search past posts.

that kinda sucks. :angry:

it's possible that CDjapan opened the preorder 1 day ahead by mistake.  And somehow decides to cancel all preorders and start over at the correct time/date

because officially the pre order "Start accepting reservations : October 11, 2017, 19 o'clock JST)  Which is about 5 hours and 20 minutes  from now. 

so it is kinda unobtainable since it's not officially open for preorder yet?. :wacko:  they do seem pretty strict on dates from the listing of pre orders to mailing out their preorder items on release date.

1 hour ago, Saburo said:

Watched the video, its cool.  I watched it a 2nd time with the Youtube close captioning auto translating to English on.   Youtube needs to work on the translation.  "Wrapped their opponents with a what!?" lol

59dd8ea0c56f7_ScreenShot2017-10-10at8_16_33PM.png.b1030ef04023f41ec0cd1b8c20d254f9.png

Forget gunpods and micro-missiles, we've got Mexican and we're not afraid to use it!!!!  LOL

1 hour ago, Graham said:

Vortech..........did you get the cancellation email too?

Checked once I saw this, and yup got a double whammy.  They canceled my VF-31J Kai and my MB F91 Harrison.  

But already got a refund notification from Paypal, so it's A OK, they just saved me $500.  Will probably pick up another VF-31A to help with the pain of cancellation. 

Was looking forward to the 31J Kai too, it was starting to grow on me.  Also the orders were completely deleted from my history too.  

18 minutes ago, brouken said:

Wow, I was wondering why the CDJ page for the 31 kai was removed. And I had put on an alert in figinstock too. 

Oh well. If NY is not selling the Kai, then I can give it a grudging pass. More money to pay for the 31E and 31S.

Out of curiosity, how much was it in BIJ shipped? Too lazy to search past posts.

35700 shipped for me. They better deliver on it too, since they required payment upfront. 

And here I thought I could get through a whole month without having to pay for a single preorder. 

1 minute ago, Lolicon said:

35700 shipped for me. They better deliver on it too, since they required payment upfront. 

And here I thought I could get through a whole month without having to pay for a single preorder. 

At that price, I don't mind missing out on this one one bit.

29 minutes ago, Graham said:

Forget gunpods and micro-missiles, we've got Mexican and we're not afraid to use it!!!!  LOL

Authorization for Chorizo missiles is granted.

9 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

I hope that BIJ comes through for you.  Post up pics too!

2 hours ago, Saburo said:

Watched the video, its cool.  I watched it a 2nd time with the Youtube close captioning auto translating to English on.   Youtube needs to work on the translation.  "Wrapped their opponents with a what!?" lol

59dd8ea0c56f7_ScreenShot2017-10-10at8_16_33PM.png.b1030ef04023f41ec0cd1b8c20d254f9.png

Hahaha. Soon they'll be guacamole coming from the engines.

35 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

For that price, they'd better deliver! :blink: