Yeah, that's why my watch collection isn't as large as I'd like it. When a watch you aspire to is about $5900, it makes collecting Valkyries more reasonable. Then I realize that no, they're too expensive too. 

I wonder if bandai would play the hold and wait game on re issuing the super parts.  

Yay, you brought the new valk with the missles .  Then no word on super.  Wait a bit  , still nothing.   Look at the current original super pricing on the open market.  Wtf, its frontier armor parts all over again.....

It looks really cool but it makes zero sense to sell this thing without it's own super parts.  It's never seen in the series bearing Reaction Warheads without the armor on.  I can just swap out and use the parts I already bought for the regular Hayate but it's so lazy.  As is Bandai's inability to create proper arm armor that an accommodate the missiles without the silly additional arm attachment parts.

2 hours ago, IXTL said:

All four my main anime favorites getting a special collectors figure!!, I hope to get at least one ...Hayate..cough..cough.. after the event they mention they will have it on Tamashi store  so I'm assuming other stores will have it as well, like NY will have it I hope. :unsure:

Edited by Alex GS

1 hour ago, IXTL said:

I have to admit that I'm not a big fan of blue scheme Valkyries since most of you guys here know that I'm more of a Hikaru scheme guy. But for some reasons, I'm really liking this scheme. Even if Macross Delta gave us headaches, I'm happy that they gave us great looking Valks to go with it. :wub:

Now where's my Arad and Chuck's DX 31's, Bandai? Make us complete the platoon... NOW!  ^_^

14 minutes ago, Zx31 said:

Don't group us all in with you cranky old guys that don't like Delta and fun.

Sorry, if this cranky old guy hurt your sensitive feelings towards it. But just so you know, I'm still having fun collecting the Valks from that show. Also, it's not nice for younglings to group us old guys here as cranky. 

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

There are many words I could use to describe Delta. "Fun" would not be one of them. :p

So we're probably looking at like March before these go on sale? Hmmm I might have to get it sooner after all... 

Come on, they had a breakdancing Valk...what can be more fun than that?:p

55 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

LOL I'm actually cool with the breakdancing valk and singing troupe and other silly elements.

It's that the show is soooooo boring. You have entire episodes where nothing interesting happens, story threads that go nowhere, and no consistent logic to the show's own premises.

Just a lot of "blah blah blah the wind blah blah blah the wind blows blah blah blah break wind blah blah blah" ;)

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

They had that for 5 episodes at most.. then they dropped the IMO very interesting concept of the Immelmann Dance and it's potential combat application so Hayate could suddenly become a regular pilot.