21 minutes ago, funkymonkeyjavajunky said:

Now everybody is selling it for under 20,000 yen?? :mellow:

yerp, I believe Ami Ami has the best overall price because you can use SAL and they don't charge extra for shipping (ala NY)

21 minutes ago, ArchieNov said:

So tempted to buy another. But I told myself that I'd stop getting multiples since I end up selling the extras at sometimes lower cost afterwards.

I guess I want another copy just so I can compare them and only keep the one with the best overall QC.

Since the pre-order didn't pop back up until a couple days before release, I got nervous and just ordered one each time I saw one lol

Ended up with a handful so I will have to sell at least 2 #buyer's remorse#

11 hours ago, chyll2 said:

NY just adjusted the price back to 19500 yen for 31C

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/order.php?ipa=20591

Ha Ha, Awesome. Glad NY is being tasked on their markups.

Not so awesome for the VF-31C. Hope Bandai doesn't reduce numbers for the remaining 31s. There may be 31 fatigue going on. This is the third one this year (i know the 31J was Dec but close enough). They should maybe break up the releases for the DXs. Maybe release a different design (vf-22?) or re-release a previous mold that is hard to get now (vf-19, vf-25G or yf-30).

37 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Since the pre-order didn't pop back up until a couple days before release, I got nervous and just ordered one each time I saw one lol

Ended up with a handful so I will have to sell at least 2 #buyer's remorse#

Might be hard to sell at a good price. It's a buyer's market right now.

5 minutes ago, Sandman said:

Might be hard to sell at a good price. It's a buyer's market right now.

I don't need to unload them right away or anything. Happy to hold onto them until it's worth the trouble to sell them :)

3 minutes ago, bluemax151 said:

I just picked up my VF-31C. Is there anything I need to look out for with it? It's both my first 31 and first DX. The 236 page count of this thread is a bit daunting to sort through :)

Just watch Jenius' reviews and transformation guide and you'll be good to go! 

http://anymoon.com/blog/?p=8954

Edited by derex3592

4 hours ago, Alex GS said:

Indeed , the valks from Delta are just beautiful, it intrigues me all this talk of whats going on with the transformation, the thing is I haven't opened mine, I have  valks from the Original Macross all the way to Delta  well placed in a shelf (well kinda hehe), all of them in their original box, I'm just happy to turn my head and see them and know that the Valkyries are well protected.  :D

Make sure that it's away from direct sunlight. ^_^ Also, Valkyries are meant for swooshing around. ;) 

kid-plane-gif.gif

37 minutes ago, Sandman said:

Ha Ha, Awesome. Glad NY is being tasked on their markups.

Not so awesome for the VF-31C. Hope Bandai doesn't reduce numbers for the remaining 31s. There may be 31 fatigue going on. This is the third one this year (i know the 31J was Dec but close enough). They should maybe break up the releases for the DXs. Maybe release a different design (vf-22?) or re-release a previous mold that is hard to get now (vf-19, vf-25G or yf-30).

I don't think there's 31 fatigue going on because by now everyone wants to complete the whole squad because once the new series or movie gets aired by next year or so, Bandai will focus on that and might forget the last two remaining or three including the lovable VF-31A. So I rather get them now while it's still hot. You don't want people's interest to wane down. ^_^

I'm cheating and quick looking at some of the episodes that I haven't seen. But these pictures are doing a good job of pushing me to get Mirage's jet.

I realized though that I really don't like the look or perhaps feel of Macross Delta. I think that's part of the reason I stopped watching. I guess I'm just too old school original Macross. Mirage and the jet design / scenes were the only thing that interested me early on. I don't think Lord Hemorrhoid helped at all.

3 hours ago, derex3592 said:

Just watch Jenius' reviews and transformation guide and you'll be good to go! 

http://anymoon.com/blog/?p=8954

I always forget that Anymoon posts here. I'm waiting on his Mirage review and watched some of his previous VF-31 videos to help me decide.

Looks like it has to use the super parts. The price makes me NOT think that it is a bundle. Google translate says it is mostly the same with additional reactive missiles and the special attachment.

Looks like it is an event item that will be offered as tamashii web item.

Edited by chyll2

Actually... it looks like they went the super el-cheapo route and just made a giant mount that clamps around the arm shields, and contains the rotation point that the shield is supposed to have. :rolleyes:  Looks like the clamp uses a standard hardpoint for the actual pylon, so the missiles can go on either the shield, or the bare wing points, albeit with a huge clunky looking dual mount, instead of the individual pylons they used in the show.

Welp, guess I'll need to get this one and sell off one of my other J-models.

I suppose we can expect those missiles to be included in Mirage's super packs too then?  If not, I need to figure out the physics of sending a physical boxing glove through a computer screen via email. <_<  If they do that though, I might skip this release and just get a couple extra sets of Mirage's packs for the missiles.

Seriously.. when are they going to learn to plan ahead for this sort of stuff?  Makes me think they had the designs finalized before the last few episodes of Delta even aired, and then didn't bother to go back and fix them.

Edited by Chronocidal

14 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

Actually... it looks like they went the super el-cheapo route and just made a giant mount that clamps around the arm shields, and contains the rotation point that the shield is supposed to have. :rolleyes:  Looks like the clamp uses a standard hardpoint for the actual pylon, so the missiles can go on either the shield, or the bare wing points, albeit with a huge clunky looking dual mount, instead of the individual pylons they used in the show.

Welp, guess I'll need to get this one and sell off one of my other J-models.

I suppose we can expect those missiles to be included in Mirage's super packs too then?  If not, I need to figure out the physics of sending a physical boxing glove through a computer screen via email. <_<  If they do that though, I might skip this release and just get a couple extra sets of Mirage's packs for the missiles.

Seriously.. when are they going to learn to plan ahead for this sort of stuff?  Makes me think they had the designs finalized before the last few episodes of Delta even aired, and then didn't bother to go back and fix them.

Yeah probably the only recourse for mirage to get her missiles r via her super packs.  There isnt any other way right?

So i guess bandai will re-release hayate's supers too else those getting the last episode version wouldnt be able to display it with supers..   

27 minutes ago, seti88 said:

So i guess bandai will re-release hayate's supers too else those getting the last episode version wouldnt be able to display it with supers..   

You seem to be under the impression that Bandai's release planning has ever made a lick of sense.

You should talk to all the people who bought re-releases of Ozma's VF-25S in the hopes that they had a snowball's chance of getting the armor packs.

Edited by Chronocidal