On 6/29/2017 at 11:07 AM, no3Ljm said:

Try to do it like this first during transformation. Like instead of folding it to the point the pod will go by the head area, before opening it to reveal the charge and gunpod, leave it close and just angle it parallel (Sorry, i used 'perpendicular' earlier. I meant 'parallel') to the wing.

Check Saburo's pix. Base it on how the pod looks on his Battroid mode. Photo below you can see the folding panel at the back how it was folder somehow. You get the idea. ;)

Thanks for the answering @no3Ljm. :D

On 7/4/2017 at 2:03 PM, Xigfrid said:

Made some wires and cotton addons today: missiles attacks!

Those are awesome @Xigfrid!

On 6/17/2017 at 2:00 AM, Lolicon said:

The turtle that my super parts were strapped to finally arrived. It was a bit of a hassle getting everything locked together because the leg armor connections on mine were pretty flimsy and kept popping off. But it looks great once everything is together. Overall very similar in feel to the VF-25 super parts.

Great shots @Lolicon and the weathering looks good!

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Sorry but this is an enabler post...do not look if u are set not to get all the delta valks.

Reveal hidden contents

Battroid kits.....cant stop thinking abt DX'es in a row...gah....

DEqFZjwVwAAklr6.thumb.jpg.43367c83c652f77f958e632f30e48ebc.jpg

DEqFVVtVYAAtjlo.thumb.jpg.544296b5d22c162711037dafa6e0699f.jpg

chuck is missing as bandai hasnt released the kit yet.. 

Enabler! Don't post when it's not complete! :aggressive:

Hahaha! :lol: Kidding aside, I'm ALL in with these Delta Valks. Chuck included. Good one, Seti.  ^_^

11 hours ago, seti88 said:

Sorry but this is an enabler post...do not look if u are set not to get all the delta valks.

Hide contents

Battroid kits.....cant stop thinking abt DX'es in a row...gah....

DEqFZjwVwAAklr6.thumb.jpg.43367c83c652f77f958e632f30e48ebc.jpg

DEqFVVtVYAAtjlo.thumb.jpg.544296b5d22c162711037dafa6e0699f.jpg

chuck is missing as bandai hasnt released the kit yet.. 

Someone mention enabler? :lol:  I can't wait to do a photoshoot of all the Delta Platoon DXs. :D

Same here. Haven't seen any figinstock alerts.

I got a PO at scalper prices from an online retailer but was hoping to cancel once it became available at NY, AE, AA, or HLJ.

Oh wells, I guess there's always mandarake and yahoo auctions lol We shall see. 

13 hours ago, seti88 said:

Hahah! Chuck be dammed but it was too beautiful to keep it to myself :D:p 

I m still on the fence abt getting them all (wallet vaporised), tho this lineup certainly does me no justice :wacko:

My wallet is crying too as of this moment due to all good announcements that coming out. But I'm IN with the Delta Valks. And this is the first time I'm going to complete a full squadron. Probably because of the colors. Or probably just because VF-31 is just that unique for me. ;)

3 hours ago, Saburo said:

Someone mention enabler? :lol:  I can't wait to do a photoshoot of all the Delta Platoon DXs. :D

Looking forward to it. But make sure you also have Chuck's before you do a 'Seti' move here. Hehehe. ^_^ 

2 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Coming up on the Mirage release date and I haven't seen these become available again. 

Hope the 31C isn't too hard to track down. 

2 hours ago, Petrov27 said:

Yeah - I don't think I have seen a single figinstock alert for this one

Yeah. Same here. Keep on checking once in awhile. Even Rakuten Yellow Submarine, where I got my VF-31F didn't put the VF-31C for PO. But don't lose hope guys! ;)

54 minutes ago, jenius said:

It's still a ways off, there's hope all will reopen preorders as we get closer to release and the retailers feel better about their quantities. 

We're panicking because of scalper prices. Hehehe. :lol:

Edited by no3Ljm

2 hours ago, Petrov27 said:

Im probably a no go on more of these anyhow - just too costly given current events in my life and I didnt think much of the show in the end. Maybe if they do the A version - we will see. Probably selling the ones I have already here soon....

The show is hot garbage but dem valks :wub:

8 hours ago, Saburo said:

And we cant wait to see em! :D Must break out the wide for a group shot eh!

Hmm will you be doing a whole group shot ie, the 31 platoon + the 262 platoons?? Cant imagine how to cram them in a shot...

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

My wallet is crying too as of this moment due to all good announcements that coming out. But I'm IN with the Delta Valks. And this is the first time I'm going to complete a full squadron. Probably because of the colors. Or probably just because VF-31 is just that unique for me. ;)

Looking forward to it. But make sure you also have Chuck's before you do a 'Seti' move here. Hehehe. ^_^ 

Yeah. Same here. Keep on checking once in awhile. Even Rakuten Yellow Submarine, where I got my VF-31F didn't put the VF-31C for PO. But don't lose hope guys! ;)

We're panicking because of scalper prices. Hehehe. :lol:

Consider the kit line-up a last warning to decide now if to go all in!  The mirage release is the decision point for avoiding re-chasing the majority of the valks later on!
Talk about adding fuel to the fire eh haha....:D

Ultimately tho its still abt the moolah, but bandai is sure making our wallets do the 100m sprint instead of a marathon this year..:vava:

Are you decided on the fast packs and if you will have all valks equipped?
The 31 battroid is really good looking with fast packs on, so that's the other consideration down the slippery slope! -_-

3 hours ago, seti88 said:

Are you decided on the fast packs and if you will have all valks equipped?

The 31 battroid is really good looking with fast packs on, so that's the other consideration down the slippery slope! -_-

But ofcourse! You don't want Chuck's VF-31E in a pose like this without the Super Parts, right? Good thing he's not using theSpeaker Pod so he's more 'anime-accurate' than the others. ^_^ 

J0Dowjd.jpg

That there is the iconic chuck pose, partly also because the rest of delta squad didnt have as much action as hayate/messer :p

So the count is 1 platoon of DX valks with supers and another platoon without?.hahaha...*ahem*

Speaking of chuck, I have been wondering if his radome could sort of fit behind his back in the open mode.
Would that be akin to capt A carrying his shield on his back. I thk it would be quite cool if it could fit in between the wings somehow, pity i dont think we have much shots of that anywhere..

2 minutes ago, seti88 said:

That there is the iconic chuck pose, partly also because the rest of delta squad didnt have as much action as hayate/messer :p

So the count is 1 platoon of DX valks with supers and another platoon without?.hahaha...*ahem*

Speaking of chuck, I have been wondering if his radome could sort of fit behind his back in the open mode.
Would that be akin to capt A carrying his shield on his back. I thk it would be quite cool if it could fit in between the wings somehow, pity i dont think we have much shots of that anywhere..

If you want it ala-Capt. America shield on the back, I think it might as long that you let the wings rested flat on his back instead of folding it outward esp if the Super Parts is equipped. But I'm not sure if the Radome should be opened above his head during Battroid mode though.

But you know what, it probably can since his radome is not in perfect circle. It's more like oval. So if you rest it vertical than horizontal, I think it can.

Hopefully it can cos always liked the look of a shield at the back..

Bandai-RVF-25-V2-7.thumb.jpg.ba565cc706cbc2047ec225712c024297.jpgP1740791.thumb.JPG.60529e8da12f82cf6186699009bfa53c.JPGitem_0000010735_YmjoUyBX_01.jpg.8f5926db00430907c5d0ad43a829cf8f.jpg

With super pack boosters on the wings tho, i dont see a way a deplyed radome can open even with wings pushed out, as the boosters take significant space.
This as well as the radome over the head will have to wait and see i guess...i cant remember seeing that anywhere for chuck..

Edited by seti88

6 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

So when are we gonna see some actual VF-31E toy pics? all these radomes got me like

Hey!  I thought no one here liked the Chuck version - it was going to give me a chance at the PO.  ... no one likes the Chuck version, no need for pre-order... (Jedi hand wave) :p

5 hours ago, wm cheng said:

Hey!  I thought no one here liked the Chuck version - it was going to give me a chance at the PO.  ... no one likes the Chuck version, no need for pre-order... (Jedi hand wave) :p

I liked Chuck too, Mr Cheng. ;) Not sure why I prefer him than the other radome Valks. VE-1 Elintseeker is so VF-1 for me. RVF-25 & RVF-171 is so minty for me. (Even though RVF-171 has more white than green.) Guess it has something to do with yellow. ^_^ 

20 hours ago, wm cheng said:

Nice try! I literally have to buy at least two Delta VFs since I have two of Messer's SPs on PO, and I have an RVF-25 as well as Milia's 1J and 22S to match against, so...

After that, the only one that I would buy would be a 31A if I can survive the PO.

@Xigfrid Awesome shots! I was thinking of getting some AMM-101s on triple pylons for stations 2 and 4, do you think they'll be a good fit?

Edited by WaferMouse

If you refer to vf-31 stations, the AMM-101 come in a 18-pack. You can fill a lot of slots with this pack. 

You can use them with only triple pylons (they come in a pack of 4 pylons) and fill stations 1,2A, 4A and 5. For a total of 12 missiles onboard .

You also use them with the dedicated pack of AMM-101 pylons and fill the stations 1,2a,2B,4A,4B and 5. 18 missiles on one bird. 

14 minutes ago, Xigfrid said:

If you refer to vf-31 stations, the AMM-101 come in a 18-pack. You can fill a lot of slots with this pack. 

You can use them with only triple pylons (they come in a pack of 4 pylons) and fill stations 1,2A, 4A and 5. For a total of 12 missiles onboard .

You also use them with the dedicated pack of AMM-101 pylons and fill the stations 1,2a,2B,4A,4B and 5. 18 missiles on one bird. 

Yeah, that's about what I figured, thanks for the Master File photo link! I was going to go for just 6 AMM-101s and a pair of HMMs per Valk, but the photo's convinced me to go for 12 each on the long pylons. I guess I'll have spares if I ever decide to give Luca a payload :D

Be watching HLJ today. I am cancelling my VF-31C with them due to adopting a 1-only policy for the Delta Valks (has nothing to do with the one I got from NY being the same price but with shipping....)

:D

BLARGH.thumb.png.8495afee15cee36202dc790ceb60229a.png

Edited by Duymon