33 minutes ago, iguanaman8989 said:

My super parts came in today, one of the little grey pieces on the side of the sliding thigh armor popped right off when I moved the clip.

Easy fix, but annoyed that it needs done.

IMG_2455.JPG

Wrong shade of blue. Return it asap. ^_^

3 hours ago, iguanaman8989 said:

My super parts came in today, one of the little grey pieces on the side of the sliding thigh armor popped right off when I moved the clip.

Easy fix, but annoyed that it needs done.

IMG_2455.JPG

Same happened to me, they didn't use enough glue. Easy  fix with a couple of dabs of superglue.

5 hours ago, Andy NYK said:

No need for that, Saburo.

We're addicted to poison, even if you don't provide the poison, we'll still dig for poison, lol!

Haha like andy said, those already in the Mtoy forums are getting their itch scratched! To quote Billy Joel..you didn't start the fire...:lol::p

16 hours ago, Saburo said:

@Slave IV Sorry, I missed your comment. Thank you much appreciated.  The supers look great on the F, and as you said they look amazing on the J! Can't wait to get the supers for the F. :D

All good! When you take photos as good as yours, there are a lot of compliments to go through and impossible to respond to them all.:lol:

It's going to be nice to have a whole rainbow of Valks and Super Parts to do all kinds of combinations.

Good God almighty, UPS FINALLY is trying to deliver my super parts today.  Fun fact, not only did NY fill out the paperwork wrong for who pays shipping but they also marked that I cannot have the package redirected to another access point so the package won't be left at my house because nobody will be home to sign for it.  And there's no way I have time to make it to the main facility to pick it up until a week from tomorrow.

late to the party

Already received my super parts and I like it! gives a little more heavy look 

but I cannot avoid has the feeling that should was due included with the valk release because feels a little unnecessary

honestly prefer the naked appearance

IMG_3287.JPG

IMG_3288.JPG

IMG_3291.JPG

IMG_3292.JPG

IMG_3293.JPG

I dunno why, but part of me thinks the super release is a wasted opportunity to have included the Speaker Pod and reaction weapon arm shields...

It definitely would have lowered the sticker shock

Edited by Duymon

1 hour ago, Duymon said:

I dunno why, but part of me thinks the super release is a wasted opportunity to have included the Speaker Pod and reaction weapon arm shields...

Yeah they definitely should have included those. Are we suppose to buy another add on pack? Or will they not even release it? This is as dumb as the v1 tornado parts (or set that includes the valk) not coming with those powered up weapons.

1 hour ago, Duymon said:

yeah i was coming to post the same, took the words out of my mouth.

5 hours ago, Duymon said:

Maybe they are planning to release a options pack for their 1/60 that will have missles , effects , and base etc similar to the hi-metal r release.

Cool, the delivery guy screwed up and dropped my package off at the UPS Store near my Mom's place even though he wasn't supposed to.  LOL  Finally... and they're designed pretty well too.  Probably the best armor Bandai has ever designed.

27 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Cool, the delivery guy screwed up and dropped my package off at the UPS Store near my Mom's place even though he wasn't supposed to.  LOL  Finally... and they're designed pretty well too.  Probably the best armor Bandai has ever designed.

That's some good news.

37 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I am glad to hear that this saga has finally concluded. I would have been stressed out dealing that BS. 

12 hours ago, Las Vegas Dad said:

Payed the extra shipping charge on the 19th and had to fill out a ticket at NY to see what was going on. They shipped it yesterday finally. 

11 hours ago, Mommar said:

Good God almighty, UPS FINALLY is trying to deliver my super parts today.  Fun fact, not only did NY fill out the paperwork wrong for who pays shipping but they also marked that I cannot have the package redirected to another access point so the package won't be left at my house because nobody will be home to sign for it.  And there's no way I have time to make it to the main facility to pick it up until a week from tomorrow.

I think I found the reason for your delays:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCh4do5_Gv4

All these pics makes me want to open up my set and give it a whirl!

I finally got my two sets from Anime Export via SAL.

Still feel like it's aoverpriced considering I got vf-25 armored parts at retail and those only cost 800 yen more when they were released, but still 1000x better value than the YF-29 parts.

I think I'm only going to buy 1 set of supers for each valk from this point on. Will have 2 of each VF-31, one supered and one naked.

Rarely ever see the valks in super parts anyways in the show, let alone in other modes other than Scissors fighter -_-

Whats teh deal with NY? THis is the second time I've ordered where they have in stock items and its been like 4 days and nothing has shipped. The last time was last yeear during there mega sale I bought some Hi-Metal stuff and after 5 days I was wtf I shipped this as fedex so I had to email asking what up and then they shipped it. Same seems to be happening now with my VF-31 + pack order. Been about 4 days no shipping but I didnt pick Fedex. I would except it to ship within like a day or 2 at most.

31 minutes ago, Double Spy said:

Whats teh deal with NY? THis is the second time I've ordered where they have in stock items and its been like 4 days and nothing has shipped. The last time was last yeear during there mega sale I bought some Hi-Metal stuff and after 5 days I was wtf I shipped this as fedex so I had to email asking what up and then they shipped it. Same seems to be happening now with my VF-31 + pack order. Been about 4 days no shipping but I didnt pick Fedex. I would except it to ship within like a day or 2 at most.

This is why I never order fast shipping from NY. 

2 hours ago, Double Spy said:

The deal with NY is they usually have the lowest prices for preorders so I guess that means there is some give elsewhere in their service. For those of us who don't care how fast a toy gets to us because we all end up with the same toy, shopping at NY means we save a lot of money. Considering the thousands of dollars I spend per month, that's a huge amount of savings. 

8 hours ago, Double Spy said:

Because NY sucks. Poor service, high shipping, no customer service whatsoever. 

If NY was really as good as some people believe, there wouldn't be a need for the constant shilling. Their quality would speak for itself.

Edited by Lolicon

45 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

If NY was really as good as some people believe, there wouldn't be a need for the constant shilling. Their quality would speak for itself.

That's exactly why I have stopped ordering from NY.

57 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

I wouldn't go as far as say people are shilling.

I tolerate NY because they have the cheapest preorders and I've been lucky enough to get all three VF-31 1st window PO's. I don't care about service or speed when I get a VF-31 shipped for less than $175 USD

For anything exclusive or aftermarket I use Madarake, Jungle or Anime-export instead. 

Anywho, let's get back to talking about VF-31's.

VF-31's rock. I can't wait to see how they manage Chuck's folding radar dish.

Edited by Duymon

50 minutes ago, Duymon said:

VF-31's rock. I can't wait to see how they manage Chuck's folding radar dish.

There's a photo a few pages back that shows the dish taking up the "drone charger" space in the caboose when folded away. I'd guess that the dish is folding, then swinging down on the arm and flipping over. Not sure how they're dealing with the gunpod when the dish is out though, don't recall seeing a photo.