3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

That underside looks lovely. Hubba! Hubba! :wub: Thanks Seti! Really appreciate it. Looks like I'll pass my initial 'red' plan for my 2nd Messer. Now I'm thinking if I should re-purchase a 3rd Messer. Hehehe. :lol: Anyways, so lovely...

...I bought a third 31J Super Parts! ^_^ And yes, David. The underside looks lovely. :wub: 

Me too. Didn't got a chance to PO on the first round. But I'm being optimistic since Hayate's and Messer's is still widely available after release. ;)

Good luck to us!

just got in, oh wow lots of new pics ok i'm going to keep mine MISB in brown shipper box till i'm ready. you need to grab Messers supers!

2 hours ago, Saburo said:

Bonus pic @no3Ljm

more pics for Noel! 

3 hours ago, Saburo said:

Bonus pic @no3Ljm

Q_VF31F_S_200.thumb.png.fdf70ad5cd555e360fa8e125362478da.png

You, sir, are amazing! Love it. ^_^ 

1 hour ago, ArchieNov said:

Wah! It's like the 31J underwent an ugly face surgery lol

C'mon now, Archie. We know that you like it. Don't be ashamed to admit it. :rolleyes: If you are, you can just PM me anytime. I'm not gonna tell. :lol: 

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

just got in, oh wow lots of new pics ok i'm going to keep mine MISB in brown shipper box till i'm ready. you need to grab Messers supers!

more pics for Noel! 

Ha! As expected. Brown shipper box. :lol:

I did PO'ed and paid 2 Messer's Super Parts, David. ^_^

And lastly...battroid! It confirms the supers mode i liked most in delta, altho am surprised that supers on fighter mode caught my attention quite a bit as well handling it IRL.

Yes noel, the J supers are my choice on the F and certainly bring out messer's eyes! lolz..^_^

DSC_9136.jpg.6c9520625a45d671d6b803dd65f02d75.jpg

DSC_9174.jpg.63da51563669b81ccba7a2af3ef7aa1b.jpgDSC_9173.jpg.8c6048382de9f5f90571eaa606a6b3db.jpg

BTW, for those who have their supers on, do you find that leg missile cover for the LEFT (marked with L in the inner side) is awfully loose? Mine drops at the slightest wiggle or touch.

In contrast my right side missile cover is so well fit that it attaches with a satisfying snap...

I tried eyeballing but i dont have a micro caliper to judge if the left missile covers are larger than the right.

Edited by seti88

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

BTW, for those who have their supers on, do you find that leg missile cover for the LEFT (marked with L in the inner side) is awfully loose? Mine drops at the slightest wiggle or touch.

In contrast my right side missile cover is so well fit that it attaches with a satisfying snap...

I tried eyeballing but i dont have a micro caliper to judge if the left missile covers are larger than the right.

I don't have this issue on both copies of my J super parts.

6 hours ago, seti88 said:

the new chunky monkey? :lol:

oh more shots:wub::wub:

1 hour ago, ntsan said:

Finally got my vf-31f! When I compare to yf-19 it is a bit smaller, but the size of pilot is like 2x smaller! Aren't they all suppose to be 1/60 scale?

nice grab! Messer actually looks good next to the 19.

the scales are not 100% especially for pilot sizes and they're different companies. 

Wow Saburo, that battroid shot with supers is amazing, for both J and F! It is seriously making me consider getting Messer supers now.. when I wasn't going to because I prefer the 31 without them... but now I feel like Battroid only benefits (fighter looks ok but ultimately looks better naked, but gerwalk still looks best naked to me).

20 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

You, sir, are amazing! Love it. ^_^

Thank you @no3Ljm

18 hours ago, spanner said:

beautiful shot Saburo!

Thank you @spanner

15 hours ago, seti88 said:

*snip*

The armor pieces on the left leg on mine were a bit finicky, I got the right leg armor to click into place easily but the left leg too a bit more work get into to place.

11 hours ago, Master Dex said:

Wow Saburo, that battroid shot with supers is amazing, for both J and F! It is seriously making me consider getting Messer supers now.. when I wasn't going to because I prefer the 31 without them... but now I feel like Battroid only benefits (fighter looks ok but ultimately looks better naked, but gerwalk still looks best naked to me).

Thank @Master Dex. I guess forum title I was given still holds true. :lol:

I am taking a break from photographing the VF-31J, here's a preview. :D

34548024880_acd1ae6dc3_h.jpg

9 minutes ago, Saburo said:

Thank you @no3Ljm

Thank you @spanner

The armor pieces on the left leg on mine were a bit finicky, I got the right leg armor to click into place easily but the left leg too a bit more work get into to place.

Thank @Master Dex. I guess forum title I was given still holds true. :lol:

34548024880_acd1ae6dc3_h.jpg

Always great pics! Seen so much of the supers on the F, they look amazing on the J they were intended for too!

17 hours ago, ArchieNov said:

I don't have this issue on both copies of my J super parts.

3 hours ago, Saburo said:

@Saburo yup that sounds pretty similar to mine, where the left leg fits aren't as tight as the right. Since @ArchieNov didnt encounter it, perhaps its down to batch variance...

Minor annoyance i might add, cos i need to remove the left leg missile covers everytime i need to re-pose, else the cover goes dropping onto the table and then to the floor..grrr...

My experience of the SUPERS has been more pleasant on fighter and battroid modes. In gerwalk somehow the added weight of the booster packs seem to make the hips detach easier from the fuselage. This is only when in transforming or re-posing the legs, as you need to keep the wings constant horizontally on top to avoid gravity pulling the hip tabs out.

However, once set and posed am liking it very much!

lastly, couldnt resist a pic on the stand...

DSC_9184.thumb.jpg.e533ba2d031843b15665aee1151f2c1d.jpg

After your break, looking forward to more of your beautiful pix's saburo! Yea taking piccies can be exhausting when it comes to getting all the lights and pose right..

nice posts too @IXTL! Those black supers also looks cool! Am so used to messer with blue that forgot his actual supers colors for a moment now LOL...

Edited by seti88

Got my super packs today. But them on in battroid mode. I have to say in terms of fitting these are probably the best super packs yet (except maybe the 29's pack but there's not much to them. Usually putting on bandai super packs there is a lot of swearing and pieces dropping to the floor. Not this time.

Totally agree these supers are very nice fitting so that's why I was a lil bummed when my left piece rattled. Can't win em all I guess ..

now considering if a yellow supers and black combo would be nice hehehe..

what have you done to me, macross delta!!

DSC_9194.jpg.8ff079f34b55825daae5a3a56b718d51.jpg

Edited by seti88

On 5/25/2017 at 8:27 PM, spanner said:

I know SAL can be a dirt cheap method of postage but I simply cannot justify the often extended delivery duration just to save a few bucks.. The way I see it the longer its out there the higher the risk that something bad will happen to your parcel or even worse that it never arrives. From personal experience the cheaper the postage service the less care in handling is taken and that frightens the heck out of especially or something as expensive and delicate as a Valkyrie. For me its DHL or EMS and no less. Back to topic.

I hear ya. I've never experienced an issue until now. 99% of the time I receive SAL shipments in <=14 days. In fact, I just got an update on my 31J from mandarake; it's at the inward office of exchange (took 6 days) and I'll have it by the end of the week. 

Not sure what happened with the NY package. I triple checked my address and everything looks good. Just submitted a ticket but I'm not optimistic -_-

15 hours ago, seti88 said:

@Saburo yup that sounds pretty similar to mine, where the left leg fits aren't as tight as the right. Since @ArchieNov didnt encounter it, perhaps its down to batch variance...

Minor annoyance i might add, cos i need to remove the left leg missile covers everytime i need to re-pose, else the cover goes dropping onto the table and then to the floor..grrr...

My experience of the SUPERS has been more pleasant on fighter and battroid modes. In gerwalk somehow the added weight of the booster packs seem to make the hips detach easier from the fuselage. This is only when in transforming or re-posing the legs, as you need to keep the wings constant horizontally on top to avoid gravity pulling the hip tabs out.

However, once set and posed am liking it very much!

lastly, couldnt resist a pic on the stand...

*snip*

After your break, looking forward to more of your beautiful pix's saburo! Yea taking piccies can be exhausting when it comes to getting all the lights and pose right..

nice posts too @IXTL! Those black supers also looks cool! Am so used to messer with blue that forgot his actual supers colors for a moment now LOL...

I found that the outer leg armor wasn't completely seated in the peg which caused the shin piece not to sit properly. I agree there is some slight mold variance, its not a major problem for me.

I am working on the photos, but its such a nice day today I am taking quite a few breaks today. I'll get them done soonish.  ;)

13 hours ago, Sandman said:

Got my super packs today. But them on in battroid mode. I have to say in terms of fitting these are probably the best super packs yet (except maybe the 29's pack but there's not much to them. Usually putting on bandai super packs there is a lot of swearing and pieces dropping to the floor. Not this time.

I agree they are one of the best fitting armor sets, I am so glad the intake cover fit securely. :lol:

Got my set tonight thanks to Spanner, and i am very pleasantly surprised. Looks good in all modes, more than I expected. Goes on easy and stays on very well. Hell, except fore the arm shields, I didnt have to even remove it for transformation. 

Im glad i decided to get the Messer set. I think these will prove more popular than i anticipated at first. 

22 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Wooooo noice. Thanks for the great pics. I think the sp look fantastic in fighter mode. 

Thank you @spacemanoeuvres, the SP look awesome in fighter mode, although I feel its unbalanced aesthetically and needs something on the underside to balance out the bulk on the top surface of fighter mode. Maybe some missile... ^_^

6 hours ago, zzgundam010 said:

Exceptional photos!!!

Thank you @zzgundam010

2 hours ago, derex3592 said:

I gotta say, the packs in fighter mode look much better with the weapon pod deployed!

I agree, it gives the 31 that added bulk kind of like a lighter weight Armored VF-25. As I said it in the comment to spacemaneuvers it needs a little bulk to the underside. :D

1 hour ago, ridgebacks said:

Just received my 31J Super Pack. Took bloody time to put it on. But is it me, or this gap between the leg and arm gunpod a bit big?

*snip*

Well, overall the SP pack quality is pretty great. Everything is pretty sturdy. 5/7 perfect score.

Looks as though the wing isn't fully seated in your pic but the gap looks about the same as I have on mine.

IMG_2843.thumb.JPG.626e0fb84b6f89679a91e3f5bab28513.JPG

Edited by Saburo

@Saburo

Nice eye. For some reason, my 31J's right side wing fits perfectly. But the left side, especially this part:

oMd6boW.png

Is just like that since I got it. I haven't even transformed my VF once thou. Guess I will do a full F to B then back again someday when I have the time. I did some adjustment and now it's a bit better than my previous picture thou.