I want to get 2 more as well but tapped hard this month. Have wife's birthday, mothers day for both wife and mother and also a fan con event this weekend. Not to mention the shitload of collectibles i've bought the last couple of months and will be buying in may.

Received my VF-25F from amiami this weekend. Everything is pristine (which makes me anxious of th white markings on my SV-262 that is on its way to me as we speak). Being able to look at the head up close I really do like the insectoid look of it especially with the sharp bright blue visor. I still prefer the RVF-25 when it comes to Gogo Dodo head turrets. :)

Also every Delta Valkyrie so far makes me realize how much I hate the perfect transformation hands. Especially in combination with the beam gun-pod that even the fix-posed hands have a hard time to hold onto it and look somewhat decent holding the gun. I don't know why Bandai didn't continue with the Frontier design with a posable index finger and a tab and slot to hold the gun. There seems to be enough room in the hand cavity in the wing roots for that.

I also preferred the range of motion on the hips of the Frontier DX Valkyries (not the execution). I always want to rotate the legs slightly outward at the hip joint to make it look natural. The rotation on the Gerwalk-joint breaks up the sculpt and is no natural movement. 

I think the execution in terms of longevity is superior but in terms of look I prefer the Frontier design.

Other than that I love the look of these toys. I can't wait for Arads VF-31S that has a paint scheme and color choice that I adore. The fact that it has the best hear turret imho is just the cherry on top.

5 hours ago, seti88 said:

five is enough to protect the walkure ^_^

more than that you can also protect girls generation or any other bubblegum group...

I gave you a like for mentioning SNSD! :D

23 minutes ago, Saburo said:

Thanks @Slave IV much appreciated!  Hopefully it arrives soon so you can swoosh it around. :D

Now that I have this one I can't wait to get the 31C, I think that one will photograph very nicely.

I agree! I think the F and C look the best overall but will see how the others turn out. The S will be interesting even though it gets the most s#!+ on for doing nothing. Considering I just got the 262, I don't expect the 31F to arrive for another couple weeks. 

3 hours ago, TCracker said:

@Saburo those pics are impeccable!

Thank you @TCracker!

2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Pretty standard work for Saburo. Which is to say it's absolutely fantastic work to us mere mortals! :D

Now you got me thinking of getting another 31F. :lol:

Thank you @Lolicon I appreciate it.

Haha... if you do get a another 31F I'll live up to my forum title. :lol:

1 hour ago, derex3592 said:

phone wallpaper acquired. #saburorules

Thank you @derex3592 and I am glad you like them, I think @spanner will be adding some new phone wallpapers as well.

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

Normally i the gerwalk shots hold my attention the most, but this time its the close up battroid shots that represent the ace!

Lovely rendition of the battroid head and stance, saburo!

Thank you @seti88.  Here's a couple of more shots I didn't post earlier.

33553169154_eadb36d174_h.jpg

34353409516_ad85da7719_h.jpg

*Bonus pics*

33557011424_91ba227baf_h.jpg

34398851135_76cced1a58_h.jpg

OH OH WALKURE DECULTURE INCOMING! :p

still cant beat your yamatogirlXfrontiervalkyrie mashup tho..B)) 

Still, a very nice contrast between the 31 flying upwards with kaname and freya performing..:good:

BTW, saburo, did ya get the valks standing straight up and off the ground?

Edited by seti88

12 minutes ago, MAC-X said:

Great photos Saburo!

Thank you @MAC-X!

2 minutes ago, seti88 said:

OH OH WALKURE DECULTURE INCOMING! :p

still cant beat your yamatogirlXfrontiervalkyrie mashup tho..B))

The Yamato Girls x Frontier Valkyries is still my favorite. Now that mention it, I think I'll redo them. :D

1 minute ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Saburo, i love your photos, but those ugly plastic things are blocking the real beauties.

Hey DWC! Haha. I just a couple of shots many more of the 31F for you to see. :D

24 minutes ago, Saburo said:

Thank you @TCracker!

Thank you @Lolicon I appreciate it.

Haha... if you do get a another 31F I'll live up to my forum title. :lol:

Thank you @derex3592 and I am glad you like them, I think @spanner will be adding some new phone wallpapers as well.

Thank you @seti88.  Here's a couple of more shots I didn't post earlier.

33553169154_eadb36d174_h.jpg

34353409516_ad85da7719_h.jpg

*Bonus pics*

33557011424_91ba227baf_h.jpg

34398851135_76cced1a58_h.jpg

Those last 2 photos are awesome. I wish Bandai would hurry up and release the other 3 just to see what you do with them.

1 minute ago, Saburo said:

Thank you @MAC-X!

The Yamato Girls x Frontier Valkyries is still my favorite. Now that mention it, I think I'll redo them. :D

Hey DWC! Haha. I just a couple of shots many more of the 31F for you to see. :D

yo saburo, i still share your pics on another site to show off your stuff. i keep bragging like you're a celebrity and that i'm friends with a famous guy:lol: i mentioned you were asked to take pro photos for toy dojo for instant street credB))

14 minutes ago, neoexcaliber said:

Those last 2 photos are awesome. I wish Bandai would hurry up and release the other 3 just to see what you do with them.

Thanks @neoexcaliber! You and me both. I'd just be happy with 31C now because I have 3 Mirage and Makina figures waiting to be photographed with her Valk. :D

The Walkure waiting for the their pilots to arrive for photoshoots.

10 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

yo saburo, i still share your pics on another site to show off your stuff. i keep bragging like you're a celebrity and that i'm friends with a famous guy:lol: i mentioned you were asked to take pro photos for toy dojo for instant street credB))

Haha nice, and thanks @davidwhangchoi  Nah not famous, I am just a monkey that presses the shutter trigger on the camera. :lol:

Edited by Saburo

1 minute ago, Saburo said:

Thanks @neoexcaliber! You and me both. I'd just be happy with 31C now because I have 3 Mirage and Makina figures waiting to be photographed with her Valk. :D

The Walkure waiting for the their pilots to arrive for photoshoots.

Haha nice!  Nah not famous, I am just a monkey that presses the shutter trigger on the camera. :lol:

A monkey that has beautiful light cannot be called a monkey no more ;):p

Awaiting the mirage photoshoot and bandai keeps me wondering what happened to the keith figzero teased..

btw, did you catch my question on how did you got the 31 to be lifted off above the gound behind the kaname/freya figs?

2 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Saburo? :lol:

SELP111384.jpg.e37e6b9b9c83167fa4ea3bd8717737d7.jpg

Anyway, those pics look great! Can't wait to see the entire squadron with Walkure together. Maybe in a year or so. B))

The closest things to Aerial Knight figures around would be the acrylic plates from last year, though it's just Keith and what's his face. 

http://hlj.com/search/go?w=Macross acrylic

9 hours ago, seti88 said:

Awaiting the mirage photoshoot and bandai keeps me wondering what happened to the keith figzero teased..

btw, did you catch my question on how did you got the 31 to be lifted off above the gound behind the kaname/freya figs?

Haha ok, I guess I am not a monkey. 

Opps sorry I missed your question, I used a YetiStand to elevate the Valk. :D

9 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Saburo? :lol:

SELP111384.jpg.e37e6b9b9c83167fa4ea3bd8717737d7.jpg

Anyway, those pics look great! Can't wait to see the entire squadron with Walkure together. Maybe in a year or so. B))

The closest things to Aerial Knight figures around would be the acrylic plates from last year, though it's just Keith and what's his face. 

http://hlj.com/search/go?w=Macross acrylic

:lol:  Nice pic!  Yes, it will be a while before Delta Platoon is complete, its going to be along wait, at least Mirage is next and I hope the VF-31E is next. I think Chucks Valk is more interesting that Arad's because the Radome.  More than likely Arad's is next for PO and last will be Chucks.

9 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

you are all sick and twisted.

the valks > any plastic figure. please put valks in front and put the girls behind in all photos:p

:D

Edited by Saburo

4 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Valks are plastic figures too. Did you think they were real aircraft? :p

3 hours ago, Saburo said:

Haha ok, I guess I am not a monkey. 

Opps sorry I missed your question, I used a YetiStand to elevate the Valk. :D

:lol:  Nice pic!  Yes, it will be a while before Delta Platoon is complete, its going to be along wait, at least Mirage is next and I hope the VF-31E is next. I think Chucks Valk is more interesting that Arad's because the Radome.  More thank likely Arad's is next for PO and last will be Chucks.

:D

hahaha

Hell of an eye, Saburo. Always a treat when you share your photos. I have my -31 sitting in front of me, but somehow even seeing it in person doesn't compare to your glamour shots!:lol:

BTW, in the shot where he's holding his gunpod, did you use the poseable hand or the fixed pose? I tried and failed to get mine to hold it with the poseable hand and just stuck it back in the backpack. Kinda vexing on a high-end toy.

Edited by M'Kyuun