3 minutes ago, spanner said:

same here.. hope they don't take too long with it. 

Also got order prep notice from NY for the other one but that's for Scream Man.

yeah iv honestly never done a preorder, i fudged hayate then said frakk it and got the model kit, found a mirage kit at anime boston and just finished that tonight so im debating if i want her dx as well, being the poor college grad with no job that i am

on top of that i have never ordered from hlj

the double whammy

LOL... it was that way back when the promo's came out and no-one noticed till now...

bann12922_9_1483586101.jpg.0a0eafe7322fdff26825bcb075085469.jpg

70e9PaR.jpg.1f567018ee797e2c702d854a5a75ef96.jpg

The prototype had it angled, so probably lost in translation...

item_0000011671_nM6H9WGI_05.jpg.5a5bed966cf0151d5e5c82fa9b2f59c2.jpg

That being said, i thk the back looks much better with the reaper non angled...

Did thk the anime was angled a tad much... 

I'm waiting for HLJ (set up with PayPal to auto pay). I've heard that if it goes to PW and then I set up shipping it might take longer than immediate shipping. I suppose that is the price for combining with the Draken though. 

I personally think it looks better non-angled altough a bigger wings and horn would have been even better

And I guess HLJ will send payment request later today or maybe tomorrow morning, dont get anxious everyone who has one with them, they may take a while longer but damn sure will be taking our money!!

I'm waiting on hlj too but the 31F will go to my personal warehouse for a bit.

I've been waiting on my 31J since January lol. Been sitting on a shelf at ny waiting for it's super parts. I made the mistake of combining/paying for the J with the super parts pre-order so I won't have the valk until the super parts are released in May/June :) 

3 minutes ago, Valkyrie2008 said:

Man, you guys are so impatient to have your plastic-crack in hands. :search:

Slow and study wins the race? :yahoo:

Heheh thats part of the experience, bar waiting at the gate for the postman :D

But cdjapan has pay upfront so like it or not here it comes! and i only took cdjapan cos i didnt want to go thru the risk/hassle of hunting messer..:)

I have another from ami and m gonna wait till the last day to pay, hoping that it will not get included in my next cc bill. :spiteful:

Definitely prefer the slow and cheaper way! :yahoo:

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

As much as i prefer the slow and cheaper way, i salute you for going with SAL shipping! :)

Was never confidant of myself to wait without a shipping tracker.. 

i know i get nervous enough even with EMS shipping

just called my bank to allow glorious 10 folded bank transactions from japan so im pretty pumped for hlj :wub:

2 hours ago, seti88 said:

As much as i prefer the slow and cheaper way, i salute you for going with SAL shipping! :)

Was never confidant of myself to wait without a shipping tracker.. 

Theres tracking for sal register .  

PO cancelled! Actually it was!:(

But seriously, I don't care that the insignia is a few degrees off. Do people have screenshots posted right next to the toy and have fits over any detail that doesn't match perfectly?:lol: If it was something that made the toy look like crap, I can understand but it looks fine...probably better the way it is.