Don't get me wrong I do like the look of the super parts but I don't see the point of buying a set for the 31 variant I like the least. I bought a 4th 31J specifically to fit the super parts to as I much prefer that variant and could easily justify spending the money on it. Messer's 31F just doesn't give me that same feeling. 

I think I'll most likely go for two of Mirage's 31C and I'll also get one set of supers for those when they come up.

Edited by spanner

6 minutes ago, Graham said:

Actually, I've really grown to like the Super Packs on the VF-31.

I wonder if the colour of Messer's Super Packs be identical to those for the VF-31A, that's assuming Bandai ever makes a 31A (they better!)

Knowing Bandai there will either be some differences or they'll include extra accessories to "encourage" you to buy another set, just like the 171 and 171EX parts. 

I think I will have to get a set for my 31F. Initially I thought they were quite garish compared to previous designs, but they are reminiscent of the VF-11B super packs. A little bit boxy with big veneers on the back.

Wow, October? That means the parts for Mirage's 31 Charlie should be announced in September and come out next March-ish. 

I shall wait. 

Really liking the supers for messer, it looks like there is a dash of light blue (?) on the side of the parts.

P-bandai recommended buyee, from japan or samurai buyer as proxies. Handling seems abt similar to N-Y approx 500 yen add on...

Wondering if those are better than N-Y in terms of shipment costs?

Sorry slightly OT, but with all this talk of Super packs, does the VF-31E AWACs have super packs or drones?  (sorry haven't watched the series yet - just couldn't get past the first 2 episodes yet).  Just trying to plan out which of my toys will get packs - I certainly won't have the entire squad, I think getting 3 total, VF-31 J,F,E - displayed one in each mode will be enough for this design (with the exception of the VF-31A of course, just love that one!)

Wow. The preorder for the FAST packs was a helluva lot easier than the VF-31F itself. I'm all set for my Delta purchases now. (Well... maybe when I see the SV-262Ba, I might change my mind.)

11 hours ago, Eslim109 said:

Just received notice from AE that they now have the VF-31F in stock. 

Do they have a PW system just like HLJ?

Their PW is one of the best because there is essentially no limit on how long they store things for you. All your purchases are in your account until you decide which ones to ship.