10 hours ago, jenius said:

I have the 31 on top, I'd probably go with the 19Adv second. I love the YF-29 and VF-25 Renewal toys but there's no doubt that we're on the generation past that now.

Interesting.

23 minutes ago, Valkyrie2008 said:

?Thanks, now I got one my my Private Warehouse and the hunt is finally over for VF-31F.

gratz, does it matter if it is in the private warehouse or just in my open orders?

is there a plus to the private warehouse?

x5AbLOK.png

4 minutes ago, zaino said:

gratz, does it matter if it is in the private warehouse or just in my open orders?

is there a plus to the private warehouse?

x5AbLOK.png

Private warehouse is basically a tool that allows you to hold orders from being shipped until a time of your choosing once they are released. If you want it shipped immediately, you can move it out of there and set it to do that (you seem to already be set up to ship immediately). PW is useful for people planning multiple orders in a short time frame (less than 60 days, which is the limit of holding items in PW) and want to ship them together to minimize costs. As an example, I am doing this with the VF-31F and the Sv-262Hs. Currently the Drakken is still in my private warehouse. I've paid for it but it has not been shipped, I chose to let it sit there for a month to wait for Messer's VF to be released so I can ship them together.

Edited by Master Dex

Just to add to the PW topic, yes its quite a convinient tool for savings on shipping.

However you might unconsiously raise your shipment profile to the custom authorities, should you pack too much in.

i shipped small items with a dx before with no incident. Recently i packed my arcadia RA + 262 Dx + a couple of mecha colle and trident stand, my shipment got held for charges. The custom folks were nice enough to tell me that if i had shipped them seperately in smaller value, it would have gone through.

So just bear in mind your total invoice items, prices and size, and if you want to be sure check your local custom allowances.

18 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Best of luck and half the fun is finding the combo that works hehe..

LOL, I constantly try different combinations to see what ends up being cheapest.:lol:

I find very often that several smaller SAL packages can be cheaper than one big EMS or FedEx one.

I never considered that, nor have I ever had customs issues.. but I've never combined shipments before either. I am left wondering now if it would be better to just go ahead and send the Draken out or not...

Lol, you guys are starting to make me question this whole plan. I could have had my Drakken for a month now if it isn't worth the effort to combine...

10 hours ago, Slave IV said:

LOL, I constantly try different combinations to see what ends up being cheapest.:lol:

I find very often that several smaller SAL packages can be cheaper than one big EMS or FedEx one.

Yea have been adding and removing items from the PW to see how much shipping comes out to.
Like seeing how much can be added before the shipping price jumps up significantly, then you know where you can stop. :lol:

Wish NY and the rest had that, I know i have been losing out when i pre-order from NY. But thats just me not wanting to wait till release month to place a pre-order on premium items.

4 hours ago, Master Dex said:

Lol, you guys are starting to make me question this whole plan. I could have had my Drakken for a month now if it isn't worth the effort to combine...

YOLO.... combine it and see if it passes through then you will know! :rolleyes: 
Either way, you would know what to do the next time! :p

6 hours ago, Sandman said:

i always get hit with customs when i ship my private warehouse. I'm kind of debating if pw is worth it now due to that reason.

Try adjusting the amt and costs of your items in a batch.
And if the tax is lower on one shipment rather than separate shipment costs, then its still worth it.

The only thing you would have to deal with is the hassle, depending on how you view it. 

Edited by seti88

4 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

So yeah, it appears Mirage's boobs are pressed right up against the console. :mellow:

bann16119_9_1491200113.jpg.5c1b86edf50dd8f43509afd4897205d2.jpg

Yeah, they screwed up the cockpits in the 31.  The console is so close to their chests that there's no possible way they could operate the instruments there, let alone even see them. <_<

I actually wasn't bothered too much by how opaque the canopies are, since it hides that particular goof pretty nicely.

Edited by Chronocidal

I was mostly joking. I don't really expect to have a huge issue with two valks in one box, so I'll go ahead and do things as planned. I'm already this far into it, why change it now.

12 hours ago, Lolicon said:

No customs duties in the States so HLJ with their PW and low shipping costs are the best. 

Oh is that so? I suppose it didn't occur to me the people mentioning that issue are in other countries (I realize now my comical location info doesn't show I'm in the States, I am). If it is not as troublesome here then I won't worry about it, not that I was so much anyway.

36 minutes ago, spanner said:

anyone used plazajapan before? they still taking pre-orders for Mirage.. apologies if this has been previously mentioned.

http://www.plazajapan.com/bandai-161196-dx-chogokin-macross-delta-vf-31c-siegfried-mirage-farina-jenius-custom-diecast-figure/

Oooo tempting. I second, anyone order from here before?