14 minutes ago, eXis10z said:

gone

Yeah , they only got 3 .  

13 minutes ago, Viiof said:

Worth grabbing from CDJ? Do you have to pay now or later?

Its worth grabbing because after their reward points and extra points the cost would be around 19000 yen.  

Payment in paypal = now

payment in creditcard = authorizations now and real charge when shipped.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/guide/help/payment/credit_card

Edited by F360

Just now, F360 said:

Yeah , they only got 3 .  

Its worth grabbing because after their reward points and extra points the cost would be around 19000 yen.  

Payment in paypal = now

payment in creditcard = authorizations now and real charge when shipped.

Ok. Maybe if it pops up again I'll pick it up.

Just now, spanner said:

well there is your answer! LOL!

Haha, yeah. Wish I got it a little before it was gone, but that's ok. My fault for not grabbing it. *lurks thread for openings more*

Finally bit the bullet, and nabbed a set of supers for the 31J earlier off of NY. Really liking the way they look, though I wish they showed up more in the show. Figured it was better to get them now, than to want it later and have to pay an even higher price.

3 hours ago, spanner said:

is it just me or does that canopy look like it isn't tinted as heavily as the previous two releases!?!?

2 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

Mirages canopy looks much clearer.... and I like it! B))

24 minutes ago, spanner said:

I certainly hope they come like that! I wonder if they listened to customer complaints and sort of rectified it?

I wouldn't get my hopes up. This display 31C looks to be the old prototype that was displayed several times in the past. 

You can tell by the container pod hinge. The final production version of the DX 31 has hinges with the "+" shape.

Edited by IXTL

Guys, I'm a bit in dilemma. I have budget only for one VF-31. It is between VF-31F and VF-31S.

I like VF-31F color scheme but don't like the 31F head really much. Especially the unicorn spike thingy. Overall 31F head just looks so weird.

I prefer 31S head and I'm collecting leader valks. Anyone has any prediction when 31S will be released?

31F is just around the corner..hmm

Edited by unlogic

3 hours ago, unlogic said:

Guys, I'm a bit in dilemma. I have budget only for one VF-31. It is between VF-31F and VF-31S.

I like VF-31F color scheme but don't like the 31F head really much. Especially the unicorn spike thingy. Overall 31F head just looks so weird.

I prefer 31S head and I'm collecting leader valks. Anyone has any prediction when 31S will be released?

31F is just around the corner..hmm

For me personally the 31F is my least favorite of the bunch so if I was in your shoes only wanting to collect leader Valks then I'd wait.. but the 31F release is only about a week away meaning you'd have in hand rather than waiting for a while yet for the 31S.. The 31F will still be a nice thing regardless of the silly unicorn spike and bland coloring (jab!) <_< and im sure you'd still love it!

36 minutes ago, monishb said:

I wasnt a big fan of the delta series , so I think I'm just going to end it here with my purchase of the 31J and not buy any of the others.

fair call.. the 31J is a very nice Valkyrie to have on its own. Well at least I certainly think so.. I have four of em! 

Edited by spanner

I think aside from the more silly aspects of the design (which you can pin on Kawamori), the 31 my be Bandai's best DX valk yet.  It's a tough call between that and the VF-19 Advance, though.  They both have their quirks, but the fit and finish of the 31 feels better overall, and transforms easily without a lot of massaging to get it seamless.

If I was limited to one version though, I'd get the 31C, just for the unique color, and more streamlined head laser design.

On 4/15/2017 at 5:43 AM, spanner said:

I certainly hope they come like that! I wonder if they listened to customer complaints and sort of rectified it?

One can hope right? It might be a small nitpick but I prefer the canopy if tinted to look like that pic of Mirage's! B))

I haven't been checking this topic and only found out about Mirage's release via a topic on Neogaf. I guess I assumed there would be a separate topic. But anyway for some reason the coloring looks off on the pre-order pictures. I see some posts here about it. These new pictures look closer to me though but apparently they are an older model. I guess this will be something I'll just wait to see what it actually looks like when released as I really liked the color in the anime. Or at least in the episodes I watched. I stopped at that Silent Hacker episode.