1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

I checked and if I do just Japan Post Registered Air Mail, total would be $243.26. Cheaper than Loopaza. That a good price? I like their note stating that if there's not enough from suppliers, we will get full refund. I miss PO'ing this one, what do you guys think?

Anyone tried BandaiOnline/Kurama Shop before?

19 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I checked and if I do just Japan Post Registered Air Mail, total would be $243.26. Cheaper than Loopaza. That a good price? I like their note stating that if there's not enough from suppliers, we will get full refund. I miss PO'ing this one, what do you guys think?

Just register for FigInStock and be patient. I'm sure more will open up. September is a long way away. 

19 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

you should probably wait it out.  I preordered stuff from Bandaionline before and there was no issue, it does take a couple of days for them to package your item before shipping.

12 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Just register for FigInStock and be patient. I'm sure more will open up. September is a long way away. 

10 minutes ago, F360 said:

you should probably wait it out.  I preordered stuff from Bandaionline before and there was no issue, it does take a couple of days for them to package your item before shipping.

Thanks guys! Already did added the VF-31C on FigInStock. ;)

1 hour ago, Valkyrie2008 said:

Noel, as much as I wanted the VF-31C, you should wait, I think that is too much of a markup at this early stage. Don't jump the gun just yet.

september is a long time away

no point in panicking now

9 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

This is the only info you need to consider....current sales prices for the VF-31J.....

http://closedsearch.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/closedsearch;_ylt=A7dPFllBs.dYURkAC2yuGDx8?p=DX+VF-31J&aq=-1&oq=&x=33&y=24&ei=UTF-8&slider=0&auccat=0

The VF-31J is arguably the hero valk of Macross Delta...if the price for the VF-31J is close the the current pre-order sales price on these "secondary" retail sources for the VF-31C....then it is not worth buying because, in the very worst case scenario, you will be able to get it at the very same price after it is released based on the current market prices for the VF-31J.....

In short, you can afford to just wait and get lucky, knowing that you will not have to pay any additional amount for it come September.....

The only scenario in which you may want to place a pre-order, "just in case", is if the retail site is not requiring an up-front payment of any kind and there is no "obligation" to go through with the pre-order....

4 hours ago, Duymon said:

I fully expect amiami, cdjapan and hlj to reopen preorders multiple times on the VF-31C. Should be no issue getting one imho.

Yup, looking forward on reopening again even if it's the MSRP. Usually when they reopen PO's they put the MSRP instead of the PO discounted price.

3 hours ago, Valkyrie2008 said:

Noel, as much as I wanted the VF-31C, you should wait, I think that is too much of a markup at this early stage. Don't jump the gun just yet.

I won't. ;) FigInStock is realiable so I'll just wait for it to reopen. Though I wish they don't reopen when I'm asleep because they usually reopen it around 3-4am Pacific Time. That's the reason why I keep on missing the Galient minipla reopening at HLJ. :unsure:

2 hours ago, zaino said:

september is a long time away

no point in panicking now

Don't worry sir. Not panicking... not yet... It's only Mirage's Valk so what's the deal? :lol: 

1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

This is the only info you need to consider....current sales prices for the VF-31J.....

http://closedsearch.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/closedsearch;_ylt=A7dPFllBs.dYURkAC2yuGDx8?p=DX+VF-31J&aq=-1&oq=&x=33&y=24&ei=UTF-8&slider=0&auccat=0

The VF-31J is arguably the hero valk of Macross Delta...if the price for the VF-31J is close the the current pre-order sales price on these "secondary" retail sources for the VF-31C....then it is not worth buying because, in the very worst case scenario, you will be able to get it at the very same price after it is released based on the current market prices for the VF-31J.....

In short, you can afford to just wait and get lucky, knowing that you will not have to pay any additional amount for it come September.....

The only scenario in which you may want to place a pre-order, "just in case", is if the retail site is not requiring an up-front payment of any kind and there is no "obligation" to go through with the pre-order....

Thanks always for your insights, JVM. :friends:

2 hours ago, Duymon said:

man.. the more I look at the VF-31F and that weird antennae the more I wanna remove it. 

When mine arrives at the end of the month I'm totally going to see if I can remove it without doing too much damage 

Which antennae? The one on the top of the head? It would've been nice if it's a fin like in the YF-29's.

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Which antennae? The one on the top of the head? It would've been nice if it's a fin like in the YF-29's.

Not even. I had a YF-29 take a tumble (dam wive's cats) and I ended up with a broken fin so I sanded and polished it right off. I actually kinda like the new look lol.

Might do the same to my VF-31F

WP_20170407_22_38_02_Pro.jpg

WP_20170407_22_42_17_Pro.jpg

WP_20170407_22_42_51_Pro.jpg

1 hour ago, spanner said:

I have to agree also! Looks much better without the unicorn spike thingy. That's one of the things a dislike about the 31F. That, the waspy eyes things and even the lasers themselves look odd. not to mention the color scheme..

Shots fired :D

15 hours ago, spanner said:

I have to agree also! Looks much better without the unicorn spike thingy. That's one of the things a dislike about the 31F. That, the waspy eyes things and even the lasers themselves look odd. not to mention the color scheme..

Hey spanner it might be quicker to just list the things that you like. :lol:

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:35 PM, Duymon said:

Not even. I had a YF-29 take a tumble (dam wive's cats) and I ended up with a broken fin so I sanded and polished it right off. I actually kinda like the new look lol.

Might do the same to my VF-31F

WP_20170407_22_42_17_Pro.jpg

I have to agree. It really does look better without the fin. ;)

2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Hey spanner it might be quicker to just list the things that you like. :lol:

LOL! gee I hate to seem like im being overly negative about things..

44 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I have to agree. It really does look better without the fin. ;)

when the head lasers are folded right back in fighter mode the fin being swept backwards looks ok. I just don't think the fin looks good pointing forward in battroid..

On 4/7/2017 at 1:56 PM, no3Ljm said:

Don't worry sir. Not panicking... not yet... It's only Mirage's Valk so what's the deal? :lol: 

On 4/7/2017 at 11:53 AM, jvmacross said:

I think everyone has a little case of Jenius Fever :p

Im not too wild on the red, but towards release i might change my mind if i decide i want a dx over the model kit of hers