2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey Spanner! Ready to give to me your 'extra' 31C? :lol:

Hehe! Of course but If I had an extra you'd have to pay for it..

1 hour ago, Pedro2k6 said:

Extra?...I think you wanna say "EXTRAS"

Was only able to get the one this time.. was trying to get a second one for scream man.

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Hahaha! I wish he has EXTRAS, sir. I wish. ;)

Same! :p

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

True. ;)

The only good thing that came out me missing the VF-31C PO is finding one of the missing missiles on my VF-4G. ^_^

Did you lose a missile? Glad you found it!

14 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Yes sir! I think I mentioned before on the VF-4G thread. But all is good now since I found it. ;)

Lost one of my missiles for a little bit, a year ago. Was half tempted to just glue them on. lol

15 minutes ago, Viiof said:

Lost one of my missiles for a little bit, a year ago. Was half tempted to just glue them on. lol

I might do that actually. Or probably apply nail polish on the peg. I'm not really sure that keeping the missile will be a hindrance during transformation so I guess I might glue them in soon.

It really doesn't take much to make them stay in actually, I just added a single layer of scotch tape to the missile tabs, and they've remained solid ever since.  If you're worried about the effect the glue might have on the plastic, you could even just use a small strip of paper.  It only takes a little thickness to make them stay very well.

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Yes sir! I think I mentioned before on the VF-4G thread. But all is good now since I found it. ;)

you could have but I can't usually remember what happened the day before let alone whats been mentioned in another thread! LOL! brain my no working anymore good..

I was thinking hat I was extremely lucky that I got a preorder in for every release. Now only three VF-31 and maybe two Pope head SV-626 remain that I want to acquire for my Delta collection. I'm getting anxious that I won't have that much luck for all the other releases. ^_^

I'm curious to see how the availability of the VF-31F and C are gonna be after release. It was quite ok for the J and Keiths vehicle. :)

I can't say im that excited about Messer's 31F.. Yes its still great to get another VF-31 variant but the paint scheme I think is a bit boring and I don't like the head. Im just gonna leave it in fighter mode and not bother transforming it.. :mellow:

Mirage's 31C on the other hand im much more excited about! :D but the end of September is the better part of six months away.. <_<

3 hours ago, spanner said:

I can't say im that excited about Messer's 31F.. Yes its still great to get another VF-31 variant but the paint scheme I think is a bit boring and I don't like the head. Im just gonna leave it in fighter mode and not bother transforming it.. :mellow:

Mirage's 31C on the other hand im much more excited about! :D but the end of September is the better part of six months away.. <_<

Yeah but Messer's has the shingami or whatever they call it. That only makes it more interesting. But yeah i agree with you the colors alone don't do anything for me either.

I must be the weird one who likes these non-human-like heads such as Keith's Draken and Messer's VF have. I also like Messer's VF since it is the most utilitarian looking of the Siegfried's which are all ace customs (Shinigami emblem notwithstanding). This makes sense considering the character of course but still it feels somehow more down to Earth (no pun intended considering Messer's fate, lol).

I'm not getting a 31C... mostly due to cost... one 31 and one Draken is a lot for me as it is, heh. That being said, if it is a proper magenta, it would look really nice for sure. Also, even if not as skilled, she's still a Jenius, and I am a fan of that family.

Edited by Master Dex

41 minutes ago, jenius said:

I think Messer's scheme is kind of bland... especially as far as Delta is concerned. 

Kind of the point to me, the rest have rainbow colors but that Messer guy comes flying in like a rain cloud :lol:

5 hours ago, spanner said:

2 hours ago, Sandman said:

Yeah but Messer's has the shingami or whatever they call it. That only makes it more interesting. But yeah i agree with you the colors alone don't do anything for me either.

That's why that one needs some kind of 'red' touch to stand out more. :wub:

Or like I posted before... dress him up with Hayate's 31J Super Parts. Then you're good to go. ;)

31F-blue_08.jpg.ba3e9f71c5a32d10f58c97ee2bebd84c.jpg

31F-blue_11.jpg.7f8b5c949be8e9ec00beb7a27930d255.jpg

31F-blue_13.jpg.95871639c9c65d4baba2efcc555eb00b.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm

Messer's is my favorite paint scheme out of Delta squadron. Arad's and Hayate's "knight" schemes are my least favorite as the myriad of colors all thrown together look more like something that belongs in a Gundam series. :p

Really excited about this release! A little over 2 weeks to go! :)

1 hour ago, Axelay said:

Speaking of "odd" heads, I wonder if anyone may consider doing recasting for some swaps...? I would still not mind considering an S head for the VF-31F.

You'd need more than the head you'd need matching chest and backplates to confirm to that head just like on the model kits.

2 hours ago, Axelay said:

Speaking of "odd" heads, I wonder if anyone may consider doing recasting for some swaps...? I would still not mind considering an S head for the VF-31F.

I'm in for this too. ^_^

42 minutes ago, Duymon said:

You'd need more than the head you'd need matching chest and backplates to confirm to that head just like on the model kits.

Ah. I thought they try to minimalize it and not like the VF-25's that has different cut out shapes depends on which heads. Thought the 31's have the same cut outs. Guess, I just have to wait for the 31F to arrive to compare it to 31J. Did the kits have different cut out shapes on the chest and back plates?

Hey guys and gals :hi:

I was sober for three years from collecting Macross Toys, but now it’s beginning to slowly reeling me back in and I know there’s no known cure for it. I was up all night trying to secure one VF-31C, but all manage to slip away from my sluggish fingers. My second fav is the VF-31F Messer, even though preorders keep popping back up here and there that manage to slip away from me as well. Maybe this hobby isn’t for me anymore. Although I did manage to snatch a SV-232 this morning when HLJ had more for sell. Now I need to preorder the ghost for it. This particular aircraft didn’t strike me at first, but after seeing all the beautiful pics from everyone here, I must have one.

This plastic-crack is very addicting and there’s no way out. :help:  :p

Vincent