Am all for an intermission, however i thk the valk after mirage would be arad as the Christmas valk. If they make the A a christmas release, i thk thats setting up arad and chuck to be shelf warmers, since folks may splurge on the A....

1 minute ago, spanner said:

just got an email notification from NY that the 31F release date has been brought forward a week or so to the 22nd..

NY and their late to update release dates. Tamashii confirmed the release date at the end of last month.

On 28/03/2017 at 9:11 PM, IXTL said:

DX VF-31F to be released on 22 Apr.

http://tamashii.jp/item/11671/

Picture1.jpg

3 minutes ago, Viiof said:

Looking forward to the 31F coming out. Still trying to decide if I want to get supers at all. Anyone have experience with NY and online exclusives?

yep, they list it, you buy and pay for it then they release it. pretty easy really. Just their order processing time can be a bit slow..

15 minutes ago, Viiof said:

Looking forward to the 31F coming out. Still trying to decide if I want to get supers at all. Anyone have experience with NY and online exclusives?

11 minutes ago, spanner said:

yep, they list it, you buy and pay for it then they release it. pretty easy really. Just their order processing time can be a bit slow..

Just bear in mind that NY now require full upfront payment (including shipping cost) for online exclusives at the point of pre-order.

4 minutes ago, Viiof said:

Ah, ok. That's not too bad. Were the Frontier supers that pricey when they released? Just seems like a lot, especially for the 262.

No. The Frontier online exclusive sets were much lower priced. The Delta online sets seem rather overpriced for what is included in them.

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

Just went to pay my 31F preorder at NY when I noticed that the EMS shipping was 4500 while the same shipping for the 31C was 5200. WTF NY? 

Luckily these are going to a fellow local Macross fan, so it's not coming out of my pocket. :p

Yeah, they increase the shipping cost across the board for the VF-31C, probably knew people were going to pay it anyways.:angry:

I guess CDJapan had it listed wrong on their website?  I never even noticed.

It was just weird a day after getting a notice from them about it.  I thought they were informing me my pre-order wasn't available when I first saw the message in my inbox.  lol

Edited by Mommar

At least Chuck and Arad's preorders will be easier. I doubt too many folks want the radome...and not too many of us care about a complete DX Delta Flight.

Really sucks that I missed out on the 31C pre-order. I'm sure there will be multiple opportunities to get it before the release date, just like the others before it. Even knowing that I'm going to be nervously biting my nails until I get my pre-order confirmation email. Why Bandai why?! Sometimes I hate this hobby. 

2 hours ago, Boobytrap said:

Really sucks that I missed out on the 31C pre-order. I'm sure there will be multiple opportunities to get it before the release date, just like the others before it. Even knowing that I'm going to be nervously biting my nails until I get my pre-order confirmation email. Why Bandai why?! Sometimes I hate this hobby. 

You didn't miss much. Mostly, a lot of yelling profanities and throw stuff at monitors.

Edited by funkymonkeyjavajunky

On 4/3/2017 at 0:59 AM, F360 said:

ah, so it's similar to "no3Ljm" with HLj preorder before.  

wait a minute did "no3Ljm" overslept another preoder? 

On 4/3/2017 at 1:00 AM, spanner said:

he's been completely absent eh!

On 4/3/2017 at 1:01 AM, Loop said:

Honestly it could be both, because I thought there was some sort of cart jacking protection at CDJ. I'd still try to clear my cart and clear the browser cache though.

Oh no, I hope Noel was not looking to get this one.

On 4/3/2017 at 1:03 AM, brouken said:

I think Noel wanted this one because of the "red" paint scheme. He's either going to be really pissed, or he's lurking like me. :-D

Hahahaha! I totally forgot about the PO night for this. :lol:

Yeah, I really want one but I forgot it so I'll just wait when it pops up back. Not gonna kill myself, so I'm still good. Unless one of you guys is nice enough to part one with me. Hehehe. ^_^

45 minutes ago, ArchieNov said:

I wonder what happened to no3ljm. He's been unusually absent for the last 2 days, even though he was really excited about preordering Mirage's 31C

5 minutes ago, spanner said:

Noel is ok, he posted in the Netflix Marvel Universe thread not too long ago..

Present! I'm back!!! ^_^

And no 31C Mirage for me during PO. Hahaha! :lol: 

26 minutes ago, F360 said:

glad to know you are ok.  you really didn't miss much, other than the VF-31C selling out faster than the previous vf-31 and that Nippon-Yasan increase the shipping price on their VF-31c preorders.  

True. ;)

The only good thing that came out me missing the VF-31C PO is finding one of the missing missiles on my VF-4G. ^_^