I stopped to look at the increase Sal small packet "3,730¥" price at checkout spin spin shipping section and thought I might have added something else by mistake, whatever. continue, and is sold out before I finish Spinning. :huh:

Congrats to those that got a PO. For those still in the game, if the last 2 Delta releases are any indication, PO's should reopen multiple times before the release date. Remember to use figinstock!

2 minutes ago, F360 said:

I stopped to look at the increase Sal small packet "3,730¥" price at checkout spin spin shipping section and thought I might have added something else by mistake, whatever. continue, and is sold out before I finish Spinning. :huh:

yep...saw that too, just keep clicking next anyway....<_<:blink:

6 minutes ago, Saburo said:

Got one at CDJ and another at HLJ. Tried for NY, and got an empty cart message.  See my earlier post for the screen shot. Lol

you planning on getting 2 Mirages Saburo???  

My record of events went

Hobbysearch - loaded page - in stock - clicked pre-order - website locks up

Amiami - never loaded an in stock page, straight from awaiting order to out of stock

CDJapan - cart jacked

HLJ - Never  saw it in stock

NY - Got all the way to checkout with the slowest loading website ever, to get cart jacked again

AE - finally got one

I know I'm not alone but that was one of the rougher ones i've been involved in

1 hour ago, IXTL said:

At least NY had the courtesy to let me know that the item was no longer available this time before I completed the checkout. 

It would have been worse if they'd let me complete the checkout and send me a cancellation email a few minutes later like they did in previous pre-orders. That would have been a real morale crusher.

Haha. I still ended up getting the cancellation email even though I never completed the checkout. At least there was never that false hope that I managed to bag one.