5 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

HLJ's search function is absolutely nonsense it seems... even if I flat out copy the name of the item into the search bar, it will not find it.  Guess I'll need to learn this advanced search-fu you speak of.  :lol:

you can just type dx chogokin in advanced search and it will show.  also you can cheat and just use http://myfigurecollection.net/item/438882

HLj will post the link there when it opens.^_^

Huh. Got order confirmation email from HLJ, but she's not in my private warehouse or in open orders. Am I good, I wonder?

Heck, now that I know about it, just typing "Jenius" in there brings it up no trouble, but the standard search bar doesn't find it yet.

Also, HLJ is getting fairly hammered, so their accounts are taking a bit for orders to show up.  I got my email a few minutes before it ever showed up in my open orders list.

Edited by Chronocidal

1 minute ago, Sildani said:

Huh. Got order confirmation email from HLJ, but she's not in my private warehouse or in open orders. Am I good, I wonder?

if you got the email confirmation then you should be good. Sometimes their site takes time to update..

1 minute ago, Sildani said:

hmm, it should be in your open orders before your confirmation email, but since it's pre order night  it could just be just slammed.  

Got one thru AmiAmi this time around!  I had HLJ open but couldn't find the link!!!  I don't know why HLJ makes this so difficult sometimes.... but at least I got it cheaper thru AmiAmi!!!

5 minutes ago, Sildani said:

Looks like we had the complete opposite effects. I can see mine in my orders page but still waiting on the e-mail :lol:

1 minute ago, erikos0311 said:

Got one thru AmiAmi this time around!  I had HLJ open but couldn't find the link!!!  I don't know why HLJ makes this so difficult sometimes.... but at least I got it cheaper thru AmiAmi!!!

HLJ was actually slightly cheaper, but it's only a couple hundred yen and getting a preorder at all is waaaay more important than some pocket change. B))

6 minutes ago, Sildani said:

You should be fine with HLJ. I've scored many Pre-Orders with them and usually it takes a little while to receive your confirmation email and have it populate on your private warehouse. 

1 minute ago, Lolicon said:

HLJ was actually slightly cheaper, but it's only a couple hundred yen and getting a preorder at all is waaaay more important than some pocket change. B))

Really??? what was HLJ's opening price? Oh, i just saw an earlier listing for 1900 Yen, I got mine for 19440 Yen which is a whooping 4 dollars extra..... Grrrr!!!!!! JK , just glad that i got one!! even thou I live in Japan and most Chogokin end up for sale for retail price downtown Tokyo, I still get a kick out of scoring them on the PO's.  Its that Macross-PreOrder-Rush!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, neoexcaliber said:

I managed to load the 1999 sale page before the item sold out and they seemed to have a limit of 3 per customer. Anyone care to confirm?

Looked like it to me, I had 2 in cart before I couldn't checkout with them.

1 minute ago, anubis20 said:

Hobby Search preorders for me are unicorns. I have never managed tomget anything there on PO.

Just now, Sandman said:

Same. I've never secured a po from them.

I was on a roll with HS for a while there, but lately I have not hit on any of the half second hot pre-order items. 

2 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

Hobby Search preorders for me are unicorns. I have never managed to get anything there on PO. That being said i think this was the fastest ive seen a valk sell out at HLJ

same here, I pretty much gave up on them for preorder night.