14 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

So I tried something amusing, just to test.  Assuming all the common components of the various VF-31s are the same, and they didn't make each of their feet unique (like the VF-25s were for some reason), it's fun playing around with color matching and seeing if things change.

For example.

Original Mirage photo.

originalmirage.jpg.22f413d179b936f7d710779d6c8b0e15.jpg

Similar Hayate pose, with roughly similar lighting.

originalhayate.jpg.345f4cf62d97bb58a63ac1dbdbcb4501.jpg

Look what happens if I edit the Mirage photo to match the tint of Hayate's feet.

coloreditmirage.jpg.c8f80e3becbfe30d5487170f4506d352.jpg

Now, that still isn't the right color, but it's more purple.  I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but it could just be general photographic shenanigans causing the colors.

It's also possible that the red hues were adjusted in the photos, so I don't think the actual item would be that purple.

2 hours ago, spanner said:

Even if we miss the pre-order for them there will always be some after release.. im not too worried. You reckon Mirage will be as popular as the J & F? She's not really that much of a hero character or at least not as much as Hayate anyways..

only 10!? surely that can't be right at all. Considering how many guys even in this forum alone report where they got theirs from and there is always a lot more than that per store. Sorry I don't believe that at all..

Well I was asking him about the Seven Sword and he couldn't get one from them direct. He just said they have very little stock of everything. Either way it's not the first time I've heard of it about them. Maybe he means it's pretty understocked compared to everywhere else.

53 minutes ago, Shukenzero said:

Well I was asking him about the Seven Sword and he couldn't get one from them direct. He just said they have very little stock of everything. Either way it's not the first time I've heard of it about them. Maybe he means it's pretty understocked compared to everywhere else.

Im sure some resellers might get very limited numbers of certain lines of toys and maybe some of the smaller stores may get smaller allotments than the bigger stores such as ami, NY, HLJ etc which would get hundreds or even more! Look how long NY has had certain Valkyries still available.

2 hours ago, neoexcaliber said:

It's also possible that the red hues were adjusted in the photos, so I don't think the actual item would be that purple.

Yes absolutely, cos if you look at the greens of the dispensers are all slightly different. Or at least what my eyes can tell..

4 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

It's simply one hour too late for me.   I could swing 1AM local and go straight to bed at 1:01 when it's sold out.   But 2AM is a no-go.   I'll just F5 HLJ for the next 3 months...

Dude, go to bed early and set an alarm fifteen minutes ahead of time. Wake up, pre-order, go back to bed.  It's what I do.

They usually do, but NY also marches to the beat of their own drummer as far as when they actually put up the PO. Can anyone remember when the PO for Ihlefeld's and Keith's VFs went up?