22 minutes ago, Bullet_Sponge said:

I just found out about the preorder for the 31F a minute ago, so i'll ask him tomorrow to get me the details.   He doesn't order these unless someone makes a special request.  

I'll post back once I have an answer to your other questions. 

I haven't organzied a group buy on these yet so this may be the first.  

Stay tuned 

There was a seller here in Aus who organised something similar. He ordered a dozen* but BANDAI only sent one. 

*I think it was a dozen

16 minutes ago, zaino said:

I might be out of place to say this but it really bugs me when people humble brag that they managed to get 3 preorders and others are posting that they didn't get any.

or maybe "No3Ljm" would have gotten one from HLJ if you didn't accidently preorder 2 ,:rolleyes:  at least the people that got 3 preordered only preorder 1 from each site and followed the limited 1 per customer rule. :D .  

now that's out in the open, it really is all fair and game, and in reality ""No3Ljm" just had a bad preorder night. I have had power outage minutes before preorder starts, internet outage, falling asleep on my chair waiting.  It's really depends on how ready you are, your backup plans, and yes, LUCK too"

I see the people that preorder more than 1 aren't really bragging at all , they work twice as hard to get the items that they wanted to get.  And if they change their minds later they can resale it back to the Macross community which is much better than the pricing you will ever find on ebay or other places.

So don't think too much into it, and if it bugs you ,take a drink and relax, there's other things in life to worry about. 

This is a hobby so don't stress yourself over too much on it.:lol:

Pre-orders are gone but it's too early for concern if you haven't gotten one yet. So far it seems like just enough will be available for everyone who keeps up on the ball. The people who go looking for it weeks after release may be in a world of hurt. 

No3l doesn't need to worry. If he can't find one I'll make sure he gets one... but hopefully he gets one. 

Hey guys. I'm ok. I just don't want this whole 'getting-double-versus-not-getting-any' to explode into one big nonsense debate later on.

We all experience this before and we will keep on doing it release per release. I really don't mind people mentioning or bragging as what others would call it that they got one, they got two, they got three, and so on and so forth. And to be honest, I envy members who ordered multiples because they just can and probably they have a lot of extra money to pay for it. I can't. The maximum I can do is two. And just for selected Valks. I'm actually just planning on getting two this time. One as Messer's (just in case I planned on completing the Delta Valks) and one to color customize down the line to match my red, black, white/tan Valk scheme collections.

The only reason why I answered that post was that he mentioned that it was probably easier to get the VF-31's compared to the VF-25's. Which I answered it's not and probably he just got lucky and some aren't. I really don't see any difference because I also had a hard time getting Ozma the first time it was re-released. And members mentioning left and right they got one from each store. Same thing with the YF-30. Some of the valks I have, I got it from NY after they mark up the price. Some from Mandarake and Jungle. The only ordered I feel I got lucky with one is the Draken because I PO'ed it at AmiAmi. And that's the first time my only order went thru. So yeah, I've experienced the cart-jacking, the page errors and whatnot durin PO nights. But I'm still right here getting pumped up for new releases. 

So please, let's not sensationalize this. ;)

I think there will be more preorder openings as we go and there will be some available immediately after release.

Preorder is just a peace of mind thing for those of us who absolutely want to be sure we have one or two. B))

Recommend registering at Figinstock so you're immediately alerted to preorder reopenings.

2 hours ago, Bullet_Sponge said:

Lets say i knew a guy that was able to get their hands on a few of these.  They run a retailer in the states but are not allowed to sell them on their site.   

How many of you would be interested?

(The price would be competitive but not as cheap as HLJ preorder window, but CHEAPER than post release NY)

I'd be interested as well.

8 minutes ago, Graham said:

Just asked NY customer service when the 31F will be up for pre-order. They replied "today", but didn't specify a time.

Nice. Surprise to see that their open knowing that it's holiday there today. ;)

10 minutes ago, Graham said:

Just asked NY customer service when the 31F will be up for pre-order. They replied "today", but didn't specify a time.

would it be correct to assume 4pm japan time? I'll be home by then so I'll definitely give getting another a go for sure. But if I can't snag one its no biggie.

2 hours ago, F360 said:

or maybe "No3Ljm" would have gotten one from HLJ if you didn't accidently preorder 2 ,:rolleyes:  at least the people that got 3 preordered only preorder 1 from each site and followed the limited 1 per customer rule. :D .  

now that's out in the open, it really is all fair and game, and in reality ""No3Ljm" just had a bad preorder night. I have had power outage minutes before preorder starts, internet outage, falling asleep on my chair waiting.  It's really depends on how ready you are, your backup plans, and yes, LUCK too"

I see the people that preorder more than 1 aren't really bragging at all , they work twice as hard to get the items that they wanted to get.  And if they change their minds later they can resale it back to the Macross community which is much better than the pricing you will ever find on ebay or other places.

So don't think too much into it, and if it bugs you ,take a drink and relax, there's other things in life to worry about. 

This is a hobby so don't stress yourself over too much on it.:lol:

Well said. On preorder night some d-bag here tried to pull that crap on me. I dunno where this guy gets offs talking to me like that. There's so many times I've left a preorder night with nothing so any time I can get another I will take it and not feel bad about it. if people think it's bad now, thy should have seen it before shops put in the one per customer limit. Some people were ordering 6 at a time. 

11 minutes ago, spanner said:

would it be correct to assume 4pm japan time? I'll be home by then so I'll definitely give getting another a go for sure. But if I can't snag one its no biggie.

You're gonna get one for me, brother? :rolleyes:

Free shipping to here ofcourse. Hahaha! :lol:

12 minutes ago, Sandman said:

Well said. On preorder night some d-bag here tried to pull that crap on me. I dunno where this guy gets offs talking to me like that. There's so many times I've left a preorder night with nothing so any time I can get another I will take it and not feel bad about it. if people think it's bad now, thy should have seen it before shops put in the one per customer limit. Some people were ordering 6 at a time. 

The times before 1 per customer limit, those were just insane. You'd never see the pre-order button on AmiAmi, it went from pre-order soon to pre-order closed in a second. :blink:

3 minutes ago, Saburo said:

The times before 1 per customer limit, those were just insane. You'd never see the pre-order button on AmiAmi, it went from pre-order soon to pre-order closed in a second. :blink:

That's what happened to me at AmiAmi last thursday. Hahaha! :lol: Once the page reloaded by 11pm, it was already Sold Out. 

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

The only reason why I answered that post was that he mentioned that it was probably easier to get the VF-31's compared to the VF-25's. Which I answered it's not and probably he just got lucky and some aren't. I really don't see any difference because I also had a hard time getting Ozma the first time it was re-released. And members mentioning left and right they got one from each store. Same thing with the YF-30. Some of the valks I have, I got it from NY after they mark up the price. Some from Mandarake and Jungle. The only ordered I feel I got lucky with one is the Draken because I PO'ed it at AmiAmi. And that's the first time my only order went thru. So yeah, I've experienced the cart-jacking, the page errors and whatnot durin PO nights. But I'm still right here getting pumped up for new releases. 

IMHO, I do believe that the 31's are easier to find then the 25's.  Now the initial preorder window is still madness, but I noticed that the orders from all major sites no longer disappear in 1 minute, they actually take anywhere from 5-15 minutes to fully disappear.  Along with the fact that the preorders seem to randomly reopen closer to release for whatever reason.  

The SV-262 is still a conundrum to me, as that preorder was open on CDJapan up until a few days ago with a limit of 3 per order. 

My 31J copies I did not get during the normal preorder window, as I failed on all the normal sites.  My 1st copy I got from Loopaza by paying the shipping premium as I really wanted a copy, but I had to take the risk of trying a new shop that could have turned out to be a scam.  My 2nd copy I have to thank F360, as I find him to be MW's preorder MVP.  I just happened to check the MW forums at 6am one day, and happened to see one of his notification posts about the 31J preorder opening back up and placed the order on my phone immediately.  I haven't jumped out of bed that fast since 2003 at basic training.

The 31F copies I attribute to sheer luck and persistence.  My amiami order I had to submit about 5-7 times, as it would keep failing.  My cdjapan order I was getting the same error where the item was sold out, but the preorder page still showed copies available.  I think I went to checkout about 20+ time until it finally went through when there were 6 copies remaining.  

So far the Delta series valks I do find easier to attain at reasonable prices either during preorder or leading to release.

I own 10 frontier series valks, and 4 of them I was able to secure preorders for, and the remaining 6 I have had to pay aftermarket premiums for.

Shoot I'm still looking for a VF-25G under $400, and would gladly trade one of my 31's for.  

I can truly understand the frustration of not being able to secure a preorder, as I was in the same boat for many of the Frontier Valks, and for the 31J.  

To those that have not secured a preorder yet don't lose hope, and if you really want something you'll find a way to make it happen.

G/L to everyone on the NY preorder tonight.  

4 minutes ago, Mr Bomber said:

Whoa that's a markup that would make N-Y proud.

Was the F available when you posted the link? It isn't now.

Edited by Sandman

2 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

just edited my original post. yeah, 31F is not one of them but at least, it answer the question if NY will be updating it today (a supposed holiday in Japan)

holiday yes but there must be someone updating their website so I would assume they are open.. but yeah always a chance it won't happen today either..

1 minute ago, Sandman said:

I missed this piece of info. Where was this posted?

2 hours ago, Graham said:

2 minutes ago, Sandman said:

I missed this piece of info. Where was this posted?

right here..

2 hours ago, Graham said:

Edited by spanner