1 hour ago, derex3592 said:

Im 41 year's old ..WHY AM I DOING THIS.....

This gave me a nice chuckle and a nod in agreement when it appeared, but i didnt want to disturb my "pre-order zone" by responding at the time...lolz...
:lol::lol: post of the day?! :D

i forgot to mention that i preordered 2 from hlj by accident, realized this, and immediately canceled one

it only shows up now with 1 order, i figure i should be ok right?

I feel like i messed up because i canceled the first order and the second order confirmation came in a while later. Paranoia and anxiety are not my friends right now

Edited by zaino

9 minutes ago, zaino said:

i forgot to mention that i preordered 2 from hlj by accident, realized this, and immediately canceled one

it only shows up now with 1 order, i figure i should be ok right?

*suddenly hears sounds of what can be described as running ferocious key pressing of perhaps the function key, F5 or stabbing into a flat objects*

5 hours ago, seti88 said:

*suddenly hears sounds of what can be described as running ferocious key pressing of perhaps the function key, F5 or stabbing into a flat objects*

i think I worry to much. I'm probably giving myself a headache for nothing 

Edited by zaino

I've got you all beat!  I'm 47!!!  and I really didn't know why I am still doing this too.  In fact when the Bandai pre-order madness started, I would stay up to 2-3am to do the pre-order, now I go to bed at 11pm and set an alarm to wake up - that's how geriatric I am now doing this for the last decade or so.  I always still have to get up 3-4hrs later to get to work - argh.

1 minute ago, wm cheng said:

I've got you all beat!  I'm 47!!!  and I really didn't know why I am still doing this too.  In fact when the Bandai pre-order madness started, I would stay up to 2-3am to do the pre-order, now I go to bed at 11pm and set an alarm to wake up - that's how geriatric I am now doing this for the last decade or so.  I always still have to get up 3-4hrs later to get to work - argh.

you know when I was 14, My neighbor got me into collecting toys, Gi joe in the 1980's. He is 60 now and still collecting. I think the fact that Ive collected toys this long is great as it kept me out of trouble. lol I wouldnt give it up for anything and I hope my sons (3 of them plus my daughter, leia (after princess leia lol) will continue to collect.

For those that missed the traditional preorders, Loopaza seems to be up.

https://www.loopaza.com/figures/action-figures/dx-chogokin-macross-delta-vf-31f-siegfried-messer-ihlefeld-custom.html

I am still waiting for my 31J from them though.  Seems to be stuck in New York since 1/3.

Hoping they just have extremely slow shipping, and I actually get my 31J.

4 minutes ago, Vortech said:

https://www.loopaza.com/figures/action-figures/dx-chogokin-macross-delta-vf-31f-siegfried-messer-ihlefeld-custom.html

I am still waiting for my 31J from them though.  Seems to be stuck in New York since 1/3.

what is with their shipping? $97 usd for shipping isnt even realistic

2 minutes ago, Benson13 said:

what is with their shipping? $97 usd for shipping isnt even realistic

Whoa it's gone up since the 31J.  

I only paid $60.  

Maybe hold out for Nippon Yasan's preorder, as I'm sure people will be hesitant if shipping on loopaza is almost $100.  Was wondering why it took them so long to list their 31F preorder, but that explains it. 

Edited by Vortech

8 minutes ago, Vortech said:

Oooff. $97.80 for shipping for a total of $287.79. :o 

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

Oooff. $97.80 for shipping for a total of $287.79. :o 

Yeah that does suck.  I only paid $240 for my 31J.

Lucky this time in that I was able to snag 1 from amiami, and 1 from cdjapan.

Only want to deal with loopaza as a last resort.  I'd say keep checking NY.  

31 minutes ago, wm cheng said:

Thats exactly how I do it :lol::lol: I had the alarm set at 1:45 just so i can hit snooze once