1 minute ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Have to always log in at checkout only w HLJ, for me it's the easiest of all of the store logins.

AmiAmi, Hobby Search and CDJ all make you log in again. Even though I logged in already too.

-b.

Yeah, that's what I thought so I was wondering what people were saying about being on the site and logged in...doesn't seem to matter since you have to login again at least once at checkout again.

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

What?! You remember that. Wow! :o;)

Yeah, I rather go with expensive NY route again for the Delta Valks. I got my 31J when NY opened up for 2nd round before the release. ;)

Of course I do. :-) That was my first pre-order madness. Back then, I had gotten in two pre-orders of the VF-25S from HLJ, and I was planning on offering you one of them. But HLJ had a one order only policy and I had to cancel one of the orders. I ended up not getting any from HLJ through, and got one for a bit of premium from NY. I think you got yours from NY too. 

I do pray that you can get one for the initial pre-order price tomorrow. :-)

8 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Even if I sign in at HLJ or amiami, it always makes me login again at checkout...Is there some setting to keep it logged in?

I used chrome and the upper right next to the favorite star, there's will be a Key symbol popping up when you are at the log in screen (manage passwords) you saved once and it will remember and auto populate .

1 minute ago, F360 said:

I used chrome and the upper right next to the favorite star, there's will be a Key symbol popping up when you are at the log in screen (manage passwords) you saved once and it will remember and auto populate .

OK, I know about that but that doesn't mean you stay logged in, just makes logging in easier.

Thanks though, just getting tips on how to make this easier in the future.

6 minutes ago, brouken said:

Of course I do. :-) That was my first pre-order madness. Back then, I had gotten in two pre-orders of the VF-25S from HLJ, and I was planning on offering you one of them. But HLJ had a one order only policy and I had to cancel one of the orders. I ended up not getting any from HLJ through, and got one for a bit of premium from NY. I think you got yours from NY too.

I do pray that you can get one for the initial pre-order price tomorrow. :-)

Thanks! Good luck to us then tomorrow. ;)

Just now, pikashoo said:

Yes they are pay up front which is why I usually don't go through them.  But I dont really feel like playing the game this time around

Cool. Thanks pikashoo! Don't mind the pay upfront right now actually. Don't want to miss one. I haven't bought anything from them before so I'm just doublechecking. ;)

4 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey B! AE is pay upfront, yes?

3 minutes ago, pikashoo said:

Yes they are pay up front which is why I usually don't go through them.  But I dont really feel like playing the game this time around

Yep, pikashoo is 100% correct.

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

Cool. Thanks pikashoo! Don't mind the pay upfront right now actually. Don't want to miss one. I haven't bought anything from them before so I'm just doublechecking. ;)

I've bought from Anime-Export a lot in the past, both their webstore and on eBay, but it's been a few years since I last bought anything from them. And never a pre-order. I like to pay later. ha ha ha

-b.

34 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

I placed my order on CDJ in such haste I didn't even realize I paid for the shipping and skipped the section to redeem my CDJ points... bummer.

I actually remembered, it brought the cost down to 20638 yen (US$ 176.53) shipped.

Just now, Slave IV said:

Has anything changed on the NY homepage during their time off? Any changes to "New Products"? If not, I guess we can expect it to open when they go back to work and wait till then. Otherwise, it should be opening any min...

No it hasn't changed at all. The new releases would usually start trickling in by now.

2 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Has anything changed on the NY homepage during their time off? Any changes to "New Products"? If not, I guess we can expect it to open when they go back to work and wait till then. Otherwise, it should be opening any min...

They did say they would process orders only from 9am (local time), I assume that means nothing will change till the first employee clocks in?

Edited by zzj
typo

1 minute ago, Sandman said:

No it hasn't changed at all. The new releases would usually start trickling in by now.

1 minute ago, zzj said:

They did say they would process orders only from 9am (local time), I assume that means nothing will change till the first employee clocks in?

Yeah, it's hard to say what exactly that means since it could mean, they won't process any existing orders untill they come back but the website itself is still functional. Just depends on if they preset it to list new items or not. Seems like they did not if the homepage has not changed since December 31. If that is the case, then probably safe to just wait until the time they say they will be back...I think it translates to 4 pm pst for people on the west coast.