2 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Interesting.

Just out of curiosity is it for the full amount, more than the full amount (like restaurants) or some portion of the grand total?

-b.

I'm afraid I can't recall exactly as my last order with them was during the 2015 holiday season.  I think it was just like a temporary 100 yen hold that disappeared after a short while, with the full charge appearing only when the item was ready to ship.

For the record their email customer service is always very pleasant, acknowledging receipt of my email and confirming that the card was re-run and validated.

Just now, chyll2 said:

HLJ does not take payment on Pre-order so there is no refund.

VF-25S renewal re-release was bugged back then in HLJ. It was open for hourssssss.

first point i should have picked up on

second point i can relate to during the amiibo craze. Robin was up for like 8 hours on tiger direct and there were so many disappointing cancellation emails for people lol 

I got screwed at cdjapan. It would never let me complete the order. Kept giving me the following error even though i don't meet any of the criteria. I'm pissed.

t is not possible to proceed to checkout with "NEOGDS-220503 / / DX Chogokin Macross Delta VF-31F Siegfried (Messer Ihlefeld Custom)" for either of the following tree reasons: 
1) The item is already sold out completely. In this case, it is no longer possible to order it.
2) All available quantities are already in the order process of other customers. In this case, even if the item appears to be available on the product page, it is no longer possible to order it.
3)The quantity of the item in your exceeds the quantity that's still available. In this case, please modify the quantity after checking the product page to see how many are still available.

Ok, after refreshing my HLJ account a bunch to ensure it didn't vanish from open orders and also saving my confirmation email, I'm ready to go to sleep. Congrats to who managed it, good luck for those still trying for reopens or NY.

Good night everyone.

1 minute ago, Sandman said:

I got screwed at cdjapan. It would never let me complete the order. Kept giving me the following error even though i don't meet any of the criteria. I'm pissed.

t is not possible to proceed to checkout with "NEOGDS-220503 / / DX Chogokin Macross Delta VF-31F Siegfried (Messer Ihlefeld Custom)" for either of the following tree reasons: 
1) The item is already sold out completely. In this case, it is no longer possible to order it.
2) All available quantities are already in the order process of other customers. In this case, even if the item appears to be available on the product page, it is no longer possible to order it.
3)The quantity of the item in your exceeds the quantity that's still available. In this case, please modify the quantity after checking the product page to see how many are still available.

Yup. That's what I got too.

2 minutes ago, Keiichi said:

I'm afraid I can't recall exactly as my last order with them was during the 2015 holiday season.  I think it was just like a temporary 100 yen hold that disappeared after a short while, with the full charge appearing only when the item was ready to ship.

For the record their email customer service is always very pleasant, acknowledging receipt of my email and confirming that the card was re-run and validated.

No worries.

Just searched, the authorization is for the full amount, then they release the funds before charging you at the time of shipping.

Just need to get through the security process w my CC issuer.

Thank you!

-b.

Just now, Sandman said:

cart jacking I think.. I got the same message

3 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Where is the "advanced search" on HLJ? I only see the regular search.

On the bottom of the main page. Weird how the item doesn't show up with the regular one. I think they do that on purpose.:ph34r:

Edited by wmkjr

Frickin bullshit. Luckily i got one at amiami but i wanted another and i should have had it if not for this stupidity.

No offense but I'm really not crying for you if you managed to snag a single one.  no3Ljm didn't even get one.  He's the one who should be pissed.

9 minutes ago, juice14 said:

Tragically dead characters with cool insignia are babe magnets (Fokker) or somehow don't get reissued (Michel, Vf-25G)

Re: Michael: What cool insignia?

4 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Where is the "advanced search" on HLJ? I only see the regular search.

Wondering the same thing. For future reference.

Edit: Nvm found it thanks to the posts above.

Edited by Raptor One

1 minute ago, Mommar said:

No offense but I'm really not crying for you if you managed to snag a single one.  no3Ljm didn't even get one.  He's the one who should be pissed.

That's ok, Mommar. It happens. :) I'm good. HLJ is kinda weird earlier for asking me to login everytime. I'll just check NY tomorrow. ;)

Edited by no3Ljm

I don't think so. I had a good 15 minutes of trying and the quantity numbers were quite high. Also people after me were getting them in.

unless the quantity figure doesn't refresh fast enough to keep up with the actual orders going through making the whole ordering process a little misleading.

I don't think so. I had a good 15 minutes of trying and the quantity numbers were quite high. Also people after me were getting them in.

There are moments when the server will hang up.  Whenever something lags I have a tendency to hit the stop button and resubmit and it hasn't failed me yet, at HLJ or CDJapan.

4 minutes ago, Sandman said:

That's actually their anti-cart jacking at work.  Once you are in the payment stage it will be hold for you but the item will still show available at the main page until you finish your order.  If you see that red measage it means someone is in the process of finishing up their order.

1 minute ago, Mommar said:

Ah screw off. That was my first attempt at one, but amiami came up which the cart was doing that. I usually never get one from amiami. Its just a stroke of luck i have one. Tonightb i could've easily been without one.

8 minutes ago, mechaninac said:

They might still be on their holiday break.

Well i got mine at ami ami.  I'd like to grab one for a friend, do we have any idea when NY is gonna open up orders?  East cost time, maybe.