7 minutes ago, zaino said:

Could be worse, could be taco bell.

Correct me if I am wrong but didnt NY open preorders on the 31J at 25000?  Can we expect the same with the 31F?

I find it interesting that NY still claims to have stock on 31Js for 25000. Are people just that picky with prices?

Nope, NY opened at around 14,000 for the 31J. Upped it to 25000 sometime after release.

15 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Well, don't forget to look on the bright side. You still going to have your Chicken Tendies. ;)

And speaking of Chicken Tendies, I'm going to have Al Pastor Burrito from our favorite Taco Food Truck. Yum! :rolleyes:

Noel and his food comments! :lol: You really need to start an official food thread already. 

Kidding aside, I'm ready for the preorders today. April is going to be hell of an expensive month! :vava:

7 minutes ago, zaino said:

Could be worse, could be taco bell.

Correct me if I am wrong but didnt NY open preorders on the 31J at 25000?  Can we expect the same with the 31F?

I find it interesting that NY still claims to have stock on 31Js for 25000. Are people just that picky with prices?

I can't remember but it is definitely lower than most. Around 17k yen.

Their website says:

Nippon-Yasan.Com will be close for holiday from 31st December 2016 12PM Japan Time to 6th January 2017. Tickets and Orders will be processed starting 7th January 2017 9AM Japan Time. Thank all of you for your support this year and Nippon-Yasan.Com Team wishes everyone Happy Holiday and New Year and Best Wishes.

So you're probably right. If no one is around until Saturday in Japan, the orders might not even show up unless they have it automated to show up at a certain time. Still can't hurt to check. Just one more page to refresh :p

Just now, MacrossJunkie said:

Their website says:

So you're probably right. If no one is around until Saturday in Japan, the orders might not even show up unless they have it automated to show up at a certain time. Still can't hurt to check. Just one more page to refresh :p

It says up to the 6th. Now I'm curious how their system will work for items that has a preorder dates of 6th. If not then we have extra day if we run out of items to order from the other stores. 

IMG_6957.PNG

27 minutes ago, abbadon said:

Noel and his food comments! :lol: You really need to start an official food thread already. 

Kidding aside, I'm ready for the preorders today. April is going to be hell of an expensive month! :vava:

Pretty soon abbadon. I'll start with Spanner and his Ube and Buko Pandan. Hehehe. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, MacrossJunkie said:

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. They're probably not starting work until Saturday at 9 AM. So it will depend on if the pre-order stuff is automated or requires a person to get that up on the site.

I didn't see your post prior. Probably when I was composing the message and browsing NY's site for that announcement. ;)

This is the first time it's going to happen, right? Can't wait to see how's that going to be. :)

:lol:  Loopaza.  When I first heard of that store I used to write Lapooza.

Yeah NY initially had the VF-31J for 15680 JPY and their limit was 2.  That's where I got both of mine.  Hoping for around the same price for the VF-31F tonight.

Edited by sh9000

44 minutes ago, MikeRoz said:

What IS with those 'eye' color differences between photos, anyway?

*Photos are of a prototype and the actual product may differ.

But to be honest, that's NOT stopping us from buying, right? ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm

1 minute ago, Shukenzero said:

I know...totally not going to be camping out for such a bad design...:rolleyes:

The pre-order has been universally cancelled due to complete lack of interest. Go home people. There's nothing to see here.

*Secretly continues to get ready for checking all the sites*

1 hour ago, Mr Bomber said:

isnt an admin option to make the threads unavailable for unregistered users?

could be turned on on this preorder threads.

This is a good idea! Admins please consider! I'm sick of these scalpers...

Edited by charger69