I think putting spoiler tag can be optional, and I think it is completely okay to not use it NOW. I dont know what is the de-facto time period acceptable for not posting spoilers but I think it has long been due for Macross Delta.The show is already completed and some people are even skipping it.

Delta

kinda sucked.

Still haven't decided which 31, maybe Arad.

Would you say the color schemes are modern, or racing, or what?

Edited by arbit

For Arad, I'd say his scheme undoubtedly, "festive". ;)

Festive. I like that. I think you solved it for me.

As a fleet, they are definitely so.

Buy all of them! :0

They would display great together. If only I had the space.

I'd really hoped Mirage woulda been up next. Still I liked Messer's Valk.

In my head I'd hoped I'd get away with 3 valks from this series

Mirage, a Kairos and a 262 (not Keith's) - gonna be a while at this rate!

There's been plenty of time since the "damn show" finished airing for anyone to watch it instead of coming to a Macross forum then bitching at people about spoilers. Do we start having to put spoiler tags for Frontier too?

There's a statue of limitations on this crap, is what I'm saying. :p

31480951366_1325abfc38_o.jpg

Despite the Penny Arcade satire and hyperbole, I think it is fair to continue to use spoiler tags for a show that had its final broadcast episode only a few months back in September. It would be one thing if this was about Frontier which was broadcast eight years ago and whose blu-ray/dvd discs similarly have been available for years. Only half of Delta's blu-ray/dvd discs are out in the wild, and I know there are more people like myself who vocalized that they were going to take Delta at a slower pace.

Anyway, it doesn't take a lot of energy to respond to that choice with respect and kindness instead of snark, or telling other Delta slowpokes to stay away from the forum.

did they send a payment request or did you pay for it early voluntarily?

Got this email from them on the 1st so I decided to just pay it.

This product will soon be in stock Macross Delta - DX Chogokin VF-31J Siegfried (Hayate Immelman Custom)

You can pay your order by clicking "pay my order" in your account order history.

If we don't receive your payment BEFORE 14 December 2016 - 08:00 AM Japan Time, your order will be cancelled.

Please understand that all your pre-orders can be cancelled and your account closed if you don't pay this pre-order.

If you have any question, feel free to ask us!

Props for the one handed transforming while holding the camera with the other hand demo. I hope those clear adapters are included with this series.

Edit: Might as well make the whole display stand clear.

Edited by wmkjr

Hmm, did they do away with that peg that connects the shoulder parts together when going from Fighter to Gerwalk/Battroid like they have on the 30?

Ahhh, see that? THey built in the clips that hold the upper half of the body to the lower half in Battroid this time. Time for an upgraded YF-30 that fixes that loose garbage.

Edited by Mommar

Hmm, did they do away with that peg that connects the shoulder parts together when going from Fighter to Gerwalk/Battroid like they have on the 30?

Ahhh, see that? THey built in the clips that hold the upper half of the body to the lower half in Battroid this time. Time for an upgraded YF-30 that fixes that loose garbage.

I'm thinking the shoulder parts rely on a dented jointed to snap them into place now.