You should be good. I actually had 2 in my account from hlj so I cancelled one to keep within their preorder policy. I was also able to order the blue frame from hlj as well. it was stuck in my cart for nearly 40 minutes but after I cancelled one of the DX in my account I was able to complete my order of the blue frame. successful morning!!

Dam you should buy a lotto ticket today. That is some luck.

2nd order confirmed from elsewhere. 2 places worked for me. I'll probably be getting rid of one and just keeping one when time gets close. If anyone missed out, I'll gladly offer it to anyone who missed out at what I payed for it with shipping and all.

2nd order confirmed from elsewhere. 2 places worked for me. I'll probably be getting rid of one and just keeping one when time gets close. If anyone missed out, I'll gladly offer it to anyone who missed out at what I payed for it with shipping and all.

I got a buddy that would want it, and he lives in Manhattan Beach, right by Redondo.

PM me, and I will send you his information, once I verify he still wants it or not.

He is a member on this board but rarely posts like me.

Got my order confirmation.

Hopefully I don't hear anything from hlj staff.

At one point, hlj said I had 100 in my cart.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings right?

Yup, but at this moment this is better than nothing. (At least today I got a confirmation email... not like what happened with the YF-30 PO night)

I secured one from Amiami fine. The second from HLJ was in the cart for 50 minutes before I finished the order. Still yet to receive a confirmation email.

My confirmation from HLJ took about 15 minutes to get to me, and show up in my hlj account.

Your gonna have to give it a few mins.

Wow, I completely blanked on this one, forgot about it entirely. :lol:

Guess I'll wait for round two to pop up... Well maybe, after building up my 1/72 kit yesterday, maybe it killed some of my enthusiasm. Just not that impressed by the design maybe? I don't know. The kit's transformation design felt pretty lacking to me, hopefully the DX is a lot better.

I have 2FA enabled on my PayPal account. I've noticed that sometimes PayPal can just time out with a number of different browsers. This time I was trying to use it on separate computers using separate browsers and it flaked on me three times when trying to preorder this time. Does anyone else ever have the problem that you can sign into PayPal, but you never get the prompt for the 2FA code?

I completed my order on HLJ, but it did not send the confirmation email, I guess I am out of luck on this one

If you still pass through you need to wait some minutes for the confirmation email, for me it was something like 7 to 10 minutes to get the email.

I have 2FA enabled on my PayPal account. I've noticed that sometimes PayPal can just time out with a number of different browsers. This time I was trying to use it on separate computers using separate browsers and it flaked on me three times when trying to preorder this time. Does anyone else ever have the problem that you can sign into PayPal, but you never get the prompt for the 2FA code?

Where are you ordering from that you need to use your Paypal right away? Usually all the stores mentioned here are needed to get paid weeks before the toy release itself. And the stores usually send out payment request first.

Where are you ordering from that you need to use your Paypal right away? Usually all the stores mentioned here are needed to get paid weeks before the toy release itself. And the stores usually send out payment request first.

CDJ - figure it's an easier grab than AmiAmi or HLJ because they want payment up front.

CDJ - figure it's an easier grab than AmiAmi or HLJ because they want payment up front.

that's why I like to shop at NY.. cos you can pay upfront and get it over and done with! ^_^ unless they send you an invoice for additional shipping charges like they did with the HWR.. :rolleyes:

and then screw up your payment delaying shipping cos they are twits.. :angry:

Edited by spanner

if you pay with creditcard, you don't need upfront payment

Cd Japan usually request upfront payment.

if you pay with creditcard, you don't need upfront payment

that's why I like to shop at NY.. cos you can pay upfront and get it over and done with! ^_^ unless they send you an invoice for additional shipping charges like they did with the HWR.. :rolleyes:

I'd also be a little concerned that while they rolled back the website defacement, that the attackers might have gotten into the back end database and started harvesting information. If their IT people were in a rush, they might not have done the necessary post-incident cleanup work. Sort of like with the Target Breach a few years back where they detected a problem a few days before the post Thanksgiving sales, but didn't want to take their payment card infrastructure offline during their busiest period - so millions of credit card details ended up in eastern europe.

Naruhodo. Scalpers of Japan, unite! ;)

Not just scalpers, Japanese scalpers, so buying would still requiring shipping AND auction service

Yes. That's why that's the super mega last resort. ;)

I envy you people who extra cash to pay upfront. Hahaha! :lol: