What happened with that release?

PO lasted more than an hour and there wasn't any per customer limit set. Needless to say, a few dozen if not hundreds of orders did not get fulfilled.

no worries, it's nothing like that. People can not place their order because it gets stuck at signing in, then get stuck at payment, then at confirmation.

so they do have to stock , just not the sale yet.

Similar thing happened with the YF-29 Alto reissue recently so I'm skeptical. :unsure:

Edited by neoexcaliber

PO lasted more than an hour and there wasn't any per customer limit set. Needless to say, a few dozen is not hundreds of orders did not get fulfilled.

Similar thing happened with the YF-29 Alto reissue recently so I'm skeptical. :unsure:

I hope bandai does does another release of the VF-25 line. I wasn't able to afford them in the past but I now can. Bandai doesn't benefit from scalpers so do they not want our money? Arg

ZOMG. Kept getting timeouts at HLJ with a valk in the cart. Kept rocking back and forward, back and forward. HLJ goes order stopped. Just kept rocking the browser back each time I got a timeout.

And success. With the email and everything.

Now I just have to go and tell my 13 year old son that I forfeited his soul for a cool plastic robot.

ZOMG. Kept getting timeouts at HLJ with a valk in the cart. Kept rocking back and forward, back and forward. HLJ goes order stopped. Just kept rocking the browser back each time I got a timeout.

And success. With the email and everything.

Now I just have to go and tell my 13 year old son that I forfeited his soul for a cool plastic robot.

Same here, even after the order stop since it was still in my cart I was able to complete my order almost an hour later, NICE

PO lasted more than an hour and there wasn't any per customer limit set. Needless to say, a few dozen if not hundreds of orders did not get fulfilled.

you have a point, but the YF-29 Alto was not from the initial pre order, it was from the reopening of the late preorder that lasted for a very very long time,

Btw also CdJapan went in a snap... I got one in the cart meanwhile I was waiting for HLJ, but only in the cart D:

HLJ said that they accepted my order but I don't have an e-mail confirmation and it's not processed in my warehouse either. Should I be worried? :(

Same here

Same here, even after the order stop since it was still in my cart I was able to complete my order almost an hour later, NICE

So in my HLJ account it has "order stopped" next to the valk in the list of open orders. All other open orders have a date next to them for when the release occurs. I got the confirmation email - does that mean I'm waitlisted, or is it just an oddity of HLJ's system?

So in my HLJ account it has "order stopped" next to the valk in the list of open orders. All other open orders have a date next to them for when the release occurs. I got the confirmation email - does that mean I'm waitlisted, or is it just an oddity of HLJ's system?

Not sure, I am still waiting on my confirmation order, so I'd say your ahead of the line.

Never had this happen to me before.

Normally you get it in the first few seconds or you don't.

Will have to see what hlj staff says in the next couple of days.

If you don't get any kind of correspondence your good.

You should be good. I actually had 2 in my account from hlj so I cancelled one to keep within their preorder policy. I was also able to order the blue frame from hlj as well. it was stuck in my cart for nearly 40 minutes but after I cancelled one of the DX in my account I was able to complete my order of the blue frame. successful morning!!