Dont worry, they will release renewal versions hehe... :p:D:lol: *ahem* :unsure::huh:

If that happens even the wallet exploding GIF wont be suffiecient to express the state of the wallet... :p

noel/wmkjr yea i see them color co-ordinated parts now. Initially thought it was just a grey fast pack and speakers.

Though i must say.......I am DISAPPOINTED AT THE 31A in this episode because of...

attachicon.gif31A_gerwalk.jpg

CHARGER FOR THE 31A?! GIMME A BREAK!

VF-31A's little triangle drones might work as "Attacking Drones" instead of Delta's "Image Projector Drones".

And attacking drones might need extra charging...

VF-31A's little triangle drones might work as "Attacking Drones" instead of Delta's "Image Projector Drones".

And attacking drones might need extra charging...

Yeah, I was also thinking they may be a more offensive type.

Still wished the 31a had a different load out because..

and I was thinking the 31a wouldn't be carrying any drones but be packed with missiles!!

Plus they didn't seem to need to deploy any drones in this ep due to the pinpoint barrier stage plus the usage of the asteroids as projector screens.

Just sore that it was a missed opportunity for 31a awesomeness..

Guest davidwhangchoi

^ any changer for delta 05?

updated list of most popular M delta valk on Macross World.

latest results:

• VF-31F Delta 02 w/ 18 votes
  • Second: VF-31S Delta 01 w/ 12 votes VF-31A w/ 15 votes

​​if anyone is not on the list and wishes to be added on just post your list and i'll update it later at night.

Macross World member's favorite VF-31 :wub:

VF-31S

Delta 01 -pilot* Arad Mölders

-associated waifu** Mikumo Guynemer

1. Seti88
  2. Scyla
  3. Andy NYK
  4. barurutor
  5. derex3592 (tie w/ delta 02)
  6. no3ljm
  7. Shukenzero
  8. valhary
  9. Dio
  10. ULessa (tie w/ delta 02)
  11. Scream Man
  12. Nazareno2012

VF-31F

Delta 02 -pilot* Messer Ihlefeld

-associated waifu** Kaname Buccaneer

1. Raptor One
  2. Saburo (tie w/ delta 04)
  3. Graham
  4. chyll2
  5. derex3592 (tie w/ delta 01)
  6. Sildani
  7. Kaneda's Bike
  8. charger69
  9. akteon
  10. NZEOD
  11. RocketGTR
  12. McFly!!
  13. M'Kyuun
  14. realdeal
  15. Garfinkel
  16. ULessa (tie w/ delta 01)
  17. Mr Bomber
  18. Alberich

VF-31E

Delta 03 -pilot* Chuck Mustang

-associated waifu Reina Prowler

1. Major Focker
  2. wmkjr (tie w/ delta 04)

VF-31C

Delta 04 -pilot* Mirage Fallyna Jenius :wub:

-associated waifu** Makina Nakajima

1. davidwhangchoi
  2. mod David
  3. Saburo (tie w/ delta 02)
  4. Bub
  5. wmkjr (tie w/ delta 03)
  6. anime52k8
  7. ManhattanProject972 (tie w/ delta 05)
  8. VF-9 Cirno (tie w/ VF-31A)
  9. sh9000
  10. hachi (tie w/ delta 05)
  11. aurance

VF-31J

Delta 05 -pilot* Hayate Immelmann

-associated waifu** Freyja Wion

1. abbadon
  2. Lorindor
  3. ManhattanProject972 (tie w/ delta 04)
  4. hachi (tie w/ delta 04)

VF-31A

1. GabrielV
  2. 1/1 LowViz Lurker
  3. sandman
  4. Ignacio Ocamica
  5. Moosey
  6. physioguy
  7. Spanner76
  8. raptormesh
  9. Kelsain
  10. VF-9 Cirno
  11. ErikElvis
  12. Mazinger
  13. vipergb34
  14. Nekko Basara
  15. mechaninac

will update weekly or bi-weekly. more frequent when we get closer to pre-order stage.

* may be subject to change :p

** speculated based on interactions

I like them. Watching the preview episode I was worried that the where only the booster packs and nothing else but the new images show that they have basically the same parts as the VF-25 Super parts with the exception of the lower arm armor since they now have Gundam Strike Freedom style shields on the forearms.

I like the super packs......until they open up into speakers/projectors/whatever

You could use the super parts, and not change the weapons pod.

And that's what I'm going to do if I decided to get a pack for Delta01. Keep the 'charger' pods undeployed or tucked it in between legs during fighter mode. Voila! No speakers. ;)

Edited by no3ljm

So the super packs will be colour and marking specific, and may come with another YF-30 styled rear ordnance.

I personally skipped the YF-30 due to the ugly ordnance, hence I might skip all the VF-31s except for a select few.

Hopefully the Sv-262 will get an armored pack as well, at least for Master Hermann(defense), Borgue, and Keith.

After a good night's rest, I've realized that I shouldn't have ranted about spoilers yesterday since it's not THAT bad but it was nice seeing the parts in action. I also think it' ridiculous having so many texts hidden by the spoiler tag that would probably not be removed even months from now. I apologise for the outburst and I've come to terms with spoilers. Please feel free to post them. :lol:

That being said, I was expecting the 31A to have a missile/extra armament backpack like the YF-30 but it was disappointing that it didn't.

post-15116-0-29160900-1462847021_thumb.jpg

More 31A pics, and what i assume is a 31A front view.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

post-15116-0-38359300-1462847060_thumb.jpg

Aerodynamically speaking, it would be better to launch with the pod closed, with the long side facing the wind. Talk about creating launch drag!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

post-15116-0-73011000-1462847070_thumb.jpgpost-15116-0-28731200-1462847086_thumb.jpg

Hmm looks like colors on the 01 shield are broken up whereas 03's have a full colored border...

btw, did anyone manage to see how they attached the fast packs?

From the video, it looks as if there is a vertical connector on the underside of the fast pack.

they then "plonk" it on to of the wing! And the vertical connectors appear in front of the wing...

post-15116-0-60052300-1462848070_thumb.jpgpost-15116-0-57779300-1462848090_thumb.jpg

Anime Magic?

Or do the fast packs attach to folded vertical stabilisers, which is obviously not as per the screen cap..

attachicon.gifvf31s_projectorpod.jpg

Aerodynamically speaking, it would be better to launch with the pod closed, with the long side facing the wind. Talk about creating launch drag!

You mean the wind and drag... in space? Where they were in that episode? Where super parts are typically used cause they cause too much drag to be useful in atmosphere?

btw, did anyone manage to see how they attached the fast packs?

From the video, it looks as if there is a vertical connector on the underside of the fast pack.

they then "plonk" it on to of the wing! And the vertical connectors appear in front of the wing...

attachicon.gifvf31_fastpacks.jpgattachicon.gifvf31_fastpacks1.jpg

Anime Magic?

Or do the fast packs attach to folded vertical stabilisers, which is obviously not as per the screen cap..

from what I can tell it looks like they attach on to or near the vertical stabilizer root..

You mean the wind and drag... in space? Where they were in that episode? Where super parts are typically used cause they cause too much drag to be useful in atmosphere?

Yea all the space dust particles and solar winds would muck up the.....oh what the hell...

post-15116-0-58146100-1462849360.jpg

saw the other pic of the 31S folded pod on the runaway and thought they launching at night on an aircraft carrier haha :lol: my bad...

from what I can tell it looks like they attach on to or near the vertical stabilizer root..

Another pic from the back..

post-15116-0-81667600-1462849920_thumb.jpg

It looks as if the FP attaches to the vertical wing roots at the back, but additionally the FP's have a front end clip-on connector to stabilise the front of the Fast Pack to the wing...

Hmm looks like colors on the 01 shield are broken up whereas 03's have a full colored border...

01 has a lot of extra color accents that none of the others do. (basically, all the red bits). It's a "3rd layer" of paint that none of the others have, that replaces a section that is not differentiated in the others. That shield bit is just another example, and follows the rest of 01's paint pattern.

Guest davidwhangchoi

24 hrs, unspoiled posts. And accidentally deleted one in doing so. So here's the new version:

Super VF-31A.

VF-31Asuper_zpsyraxvu41.jpg

to go with Mirage, that's Captain Kramer's grandson.

Loving the color on this one. :wub:

VF-31superJoint_zpsaj8orr2j.jpg

I definitely like the S with the supers on it better than it in the nude. Pretty much sells that thing for me. Hoping that there are other packs that fit in for the ordinance pod that make the valks look less like flying boom boxes.

I found this on youtube, dunno if it's already been posted, but it gives a good look at the prototype toy.

Also, I'd love to preorder but I don't know if I'll be able to. Just in case I can, I'm down for a VF-31C and a VF-31A...

ok its official! I have decided that I will be buying each and every Delta Valkyrie variant of both VF-31 and Sv-262! :D

And maybe even multiples of the CF variants! ^_^

Heck you only live once eh! :rolleyes:

What took you so long? I decided that months ago! :p