I don't know about you, but I'm gonna need a 31A; Delta 3, 4, and 5 for OTP shipping purposes; and possibly Delta 2 as well just because.

BTW is the marking on the 31A 'alpha 01'?

Edited by anime52k8

yeah it certainly will be hard to not want to buy all of them that's for sure! for me personally im just not in as good a position as I was 12 to 18 months ago but I definitely have some serious thinking and planning to do in the next 6 months if I do decide to buy the lot.

It does look like it is "01" doesn't it.. so that one is meant to be a cannon fodder variant yes or no? im still a little confused by it all.

also trying to find somewhere to watch the 2nd episode.. with subs..

Edited by spanner76

Well looks like we know how the 31E's radome folds up now.

It was seen flying in the sky by Hayate and later seen being serviced on the flight deck of the Elysium.

That's a nice catch dude! Didnt realize the radome diameter was so small to be tucked away like that tho...

Here's your damn landing gears. :p

Hahaha damm puzzle solved! Though I wished the front struts were a lil shorter so that it had a aggressive dipped stance...

Guest davidwhangchoi

Here's your damn landing gears. :p

04?

Waiting for a certain David to pop in to see pictures of his boo :wub:.

And after all of this speculation, the appearance of the landing gears sure is...anti-climatic. :lol:

-b.

Ooooooo Delta 04 :wub::wub:

We all know it actually won't look like that. If anything they'll probably implement a similar foldable nose landing gear from their VF-19 Advance. It's the only way to store em in that tiny space.

Seeing how the gear are supposed to look is meaningless. Bandai actually has to actually care enough to make them look that way. :p

So true. At least in the animation, the main wheels are attached to angled shock struts and the kneepads are just doors, as a real aircraft would be designed. Hopefully, Bandai will follow through on the animation design for the DX. Not holding my breath, but I can still hope.

I'm also a little disappointed that the radome doesn't fold into a nice rectangular box on the 31E. As it is, it resembles my kitchen table with the leaves down. <_< Two more hinges would've made a noticeable difference.

According to the picture hidden in the spoiler tags it just folds into three parts where the two outer parts fold down 90 degrees to create the VF-31 box (sorta).

See here: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=43115&p=1267124

For the love of me i was trying to figure out which food it looks like...where u stuff food/dips in between...

Yea looks kinda simple...

So true. At least in the animation, the main wheels are attached to angled shock struts and the kneepads are just doors, as a real aircraft would be designed. Hopefully, Bandai will follow through on the animation design for the DX. Not holding my breath, but I can still hope.

I'm also a little disappointed that the radome doesn't fold into a nice rectangular box on the 31E. As it is, it resembles my kitchen table with the leaves down. <_< Two more hinges would've made a noticeable difference.

Perhaps they got the radome at ikea...