Guest davidwhangchoi

The data on the MiG is inaccurate. I, excuse me, *we* happened to see a MiG do a 4g negative dive.

at what range?

200w.gif

hahahaha ;)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

at what range?

um, about 2 meters. Maybe one and a half. I've got a great Polaroid of it, and he's right there, must be one and a half.

Edited by anime52k8

Can't remember where I read it. Sorry, David. Should probably excise that memory if I can't back it up.

But yeah. Skinny arms. Bulges. Uniboobs. Passive versus active. This thread is starting to get interesting!

it can either have skinny arms or it can have a fat bulge under the wings in fighter mode like the 30 had. pick your poison.

A sleek Fighter mode for the win. If I wanted ungainly Fighter modes I'd collect (more) Transformers.

-b.

wow the VF-31 actually looks good in all modes... :o:lol:

unlike certain other YF and VF

I totally and wholeheartedly agree.

VF-2.

If you're talking about the recently released toy you might have a point... :p

Sorry Evolution toys fans, that was probably too soon.

On topic, the "whatever" pack is actually growing on me. If it shoots magical anime girls or boomerangs or sound waves or whatever, when I get the toys I'll just pretend it's a next generation strike cannon and call it a day.

post-357-0-10552000-1459202569_thumb.jpg

-b.

it can either have skinny arms or it can have a fat bulge under the wings in fighter mode like the 30 had. pick your poison.

What bulge are you referring to? The closest I can see are the protruding panels on the legs that cover up the hands. Or do you mean the whole arm assembly?

I took it to mean the thicker wing root area that contains the forearms, giving the underside of the wings a sort of stepped cross-section where they merge into the fuselage. Personally, I think it's visually more interesting than a sharp wing-to-fuselage connection, and I if I saw it on a real aircraft it wouldn't look out of place. The F-15 has a similar bulge in the underside of its wing roots, it's just much less pronounced.

Most Aircraft do have a tapered cross section in the wings, it's a structural thing.

I'm really interested in this toy, and I would love to have one, but I don't know which one (I tend to pick a single valk of the type to purchase, as I'm not made of money). Can anyone give me a rundown of what each model looks like?

Most Aircraft do have a tapered cross section in the wings, it's a structural thing.

I'm really interested in this toy, and I would love to have one, but I don't know which one (I tend to pick a single valk of the type to purchase, as I'm not made of money). Can anyone give me a rundown of what each model looks like?

If you would only browse or backtrack the pages, David already bump up the images of the whole gang. So I'm bumping up again here. ;)

going to bump up the pictures so those who don't look back don't missed them

d6pQcDy.jpg

PRRnkUd.jpg

EZ8A7mX.jpg

What bulge are you referring to? The closest I can see are the protruding panels on the legs that cover up the hands. Or do you mean the whole arm assembly?

I swear early on when we first started seeing the DX toy, people were saying that the equivalent to the area marked out was handled better and looked cleaner on the VF-31.

post-4286-0-08227200-1459214641_thumb.jpg

On topic, the "whatever" pack is actually growing on me. If it shoots magical anime girls or boomerangs or sound waves or whatever, when I get the toys I'll just pretend it's a next generation strike cannon and call it a day.

attachicon.gifEZ8A7mX.jpg

-b.

If some images are correct that long cannon looking thing on its back is actually a detachable gunpod of some sort and probably has the capability of being used like a strike cannon.

I suppose there's no way to know the answer to this yet, but I'm curious if the Delta versions of the -31 are really full variants the way their names suggest (like the VF-1D, J, S, etc. in SDFM), or if they are one-offs built specifically to support Walkure (like the VF-11MAXL Kai and VF-19 Kai for Fire Bomber). If they are normal models, their "customization" could be limited to stores only - Voomerangs in the legs in place of micro-missiles, plus the special weapons pod - and maybe we would see other forward-swept -31s in general issue colors.

Frankly speaking i would have tot the 31J would be a general issued valk. Dont tell me they fore-saw hayate joining the valk force and quickly created one esp for him?

But as it stands, I would think the hero valks would be more of one-off's. Unsure if there would be another general issue 31 with FSW, as the 31A is a representative of the general issued 31.

Will have to watch delta and see if they do indeed go down the 31 FSW for general use route.

If you would only browse or backtrack the pages, David already bump up the images of the whole gang. So I'm bumping up again here. ;)

Much appreciated, I must have skipped a page or three by accident.

They either painted a backup plane or converted a 31A into the J by giving it a revised head sensor suite and FSWs.

Wait, is there a VF-31 that doesn't have FSW? Is there an image on this board? Or maybe a link?

They either painted a backup plane or converted a 31A into the J by giving it a revised head sensor suite and FSWs.

It may also tie in with the walkure singing competition, where they were finding a 5th singer to join them. I suppose this would have given them a reason to prep a seperate 31.

Perhaps there is a seperate trial for the 5th valk pilot. Too many if's, but whatever it is, at least freya has a valk of her own to accompany her.

Honestly i am more concerned about singing girls flying around and doing weird crap during battle than i am hayate getting a custom valk lol

haha..join the dark side ...

Much appreciated, I must have skipped a page or three by accident.

Wait, is there a VF-31 that doesn't have FSW? Is there an image on this board? Or maybe a link?

the 31A is the general use non-FSW valk but the question was if there was another FSW 31 valk which was for general use. Which at this moment is a no.

Screw the special snowflake valks, I want the VF-31A. I don't own a delta wing Valk and this seems like the best one. I would love to have a YF-30 but I'd rather have a toy from something I have seen or experienced (I don't own a PS3, so I didn't get to play M30).

Nothing newsworthy to read in this post here guys.

Shame on me for not noticing this earlier. The VF-31E radome is elliptical in shape. Makes sense. The more you know...